Robert Pattinson Demanded Kristen Stewart Apologize Publicly — Report

Fri, July 27, 2012 9:14am EDT by 29 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up

ghinwa habli

Posted at 4:52 AM on September 6, 2012

every body make mistake maybe robert will make the same mistake amd every body deserve a secend chance

bluebird

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 31, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART IS A DIRTY PIG! NOBODY WANTS A DIRTY PIG FOR A GIRLFRIEND. RIGHT!?….. AND I’M SURE THE PATTINSON CLAN DOESN’T WANT A DIRTY PIG FOR A DAUGHTER IN LAW!!!

knight

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 28, 2012

She does deserve a second chance and maybe now rob will know what it feels like to have his heat broken.

Potterhead.

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 28, 2012

I think it would be ridiculous to give her a second chane.She doesn’t deserve it!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 27, 2012

Everything was a lie, a montage to sell, sell and sell and be more and more rich, am totally frustrated that marketing so sinister.
Captive six years of my precious life I have had, this is pure and simple it malice, I hope that when you open the truth they are released truly the story told us very badly

Hannah

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 27, 2012

Making such a public affair out of this makes it look like she is using the public and their reaction to guilt Rob into taking her back because of course everyone wants to see them together. If they aren’t it ruins the fairytale.

Angela

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 27, 2012

Good point.Kris does not deserve Robert at all.

tori

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 27, 2012

This is all very strange. I am in disbelief. I am a fan of both of these actors. I almost like her, she seemed so shy, and awkwward. I was rooting for her to get over it, because I grew up shy as well. But I guess the shyness was an act. She seemed to really be enjoying herself in the picture when they were on the balcony. Where is that awkwardness, the fidgeting? I was hoping that the picture was photo shopped. They are both to blame, but as women we know how guys are, and that some cheat, not all of them. As women we should look out for each other. Don’t do to someone what you don’t won’t done to you. Being a homewrecker is a badge she will be wearing for long as she is acting. She even took picture with his wife. Wow. Damn Kristen..I was rooting for you. And as for the guy, he is older and more experienced. That was his family.

major

Posted at 11:32 AM on July 27, 2012

I think she derseve a second chance, but if she better not give him a reason to doubt her. I know they love each other a lot, but you got to have trust to!

eva

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 27, 2012

This could be true regarding how proud rob is. But if a man really loves a woman he will help her to recover this instead of push her even deeper into the misery.

denice

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 27, 2012

so agree becuse I fill she is the best thing that could have happen to him.and if the shoe was on the other foot he would want forgiveness. and i will always be a fan

smokey

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 27, 2012

support to kristen she and american girl she is sorry

Kiki

Posted at 10:16 AM on July 27, 2012

Everybody deserves second chances!! I hope they can work things out. Mmy best wishes to them.

paola

Posted at 10:07 AM on July 27, 2012

we all deserved a second chance! Kristen said that she is sorry, and we are nobody to judge her ! I think that they only need sometime , you can look in their eyes all their love they have! TEAM KRISTEN , TEAM ROBERT AND TEAM ROBSTEN FOREVER!

angels

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 27, 2012

fcukin get over it thats live she wont be the last person to cheat on her partener every one was sayin he was cheatin with katie perry some have very short memorys

scarlett

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 27, 2012

HOLLYWOOD LIFE STOP THE B.S! Why don’t you write something positive about Kristen. She’s sorry. She’s only 22 and she made a mistake.

Lena

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 27, 2012

The age of 22 in not an excuse for cheating!
Scarlett by the way if your boyfriend under 22 is cheating you what should you do&

Taylor

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 27, 2012

The paps have been watching the house since wednesday and neither one of them has been there . He probably left tuesday before all hell broke loose. I doubt Rob wants anymore attention than neccesay so I can’t see him demanding a public apology.

Andys

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 27, 2012

She doesn’t deserve second chance. Her realtionship with Rob was her second chance to prove she’s not a cheater, but she’s. I don’t think he’s a perfect man, but he has morals.
He hasn’t said anything, so it’s a lie. But if had asked Kristen to do that statement he would have been right. It was Kristen who humiliated and made a fool of him.

Kim

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 27, 2012

Everybody deserves a second chance but we will know what he decides soon.

Carmen

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 27, 2012

He is an prepotent idiot and got what he deserved!

robert james stewart

Posted at 9:33 AM on July 27, 2012

she deserve a second chance and a third too because every body makes mistakes i know robert was so clear with her but she’s so repentant and i think he just need more time alone to think clearly about her

Anja

Posted at 9:32 AM on July 27, 2012

If he do that he humiliated her

Lulu

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 27, 2012

Not true, he was actually upset about it. Dont lie.

cris k

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 27, 2012

This is a lie, he has no moral authority to demand this her, or do I need to mention: Emili’s ravin, Sarah R., daughter of the director!
I am proud that Kristen took the initiative to end this relationship sick!!

soso

Posted at 9:28 AM on July 27, 2012

DAER HOLLYWOOD LIFE

IT S SEEM THAT THIS LAST DAYS YOU HAVE TONE OF INSIDER SOURCE PEOPLE WILLING TO TALK ABOUT ROB AND KRISTEN
I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN YOU WERE STEALING WORKS FROM ROBSTEN BLOG
OUPS SORRY IT WAS JUST LAST WEEK

Sandy

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 27, 2012

They stole from a blog…..?! Oh dear, it can not get mroe pathetic……..

Posted at 9:20 AM on July 27, 2012

That is not true Hollywoodlife. Way to twist words. Rob hasn’t mentioned anything about the scandal yet. Stop putting words in his mouth.

Sandy

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 27, 2012

Ok, sorry I do apologize, My posts are still there ;-)