Paul McCartney Closes The London Olympics Opening Ceremony

Fri, July 27, 2012 8:36pm EST by 46 Comments
Paul McCartney Olympics 2012

elvin

Posted at 8:36 AM on April 17, 2013

Yep , definitely , It he is a great man , a great artist, who else could have done it better

Jose Elba

Posted at 7:27 AM on August 25, 2012

It would nice for Sir Paul McCartney to do something else and not hang around every event in the world.

makelovenotwar

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 30, 2012

I was mortified for Paul coming in one bar before his vocal backing track. Paul makes a little chuckle noise on the word ‘make’ whereas the sound track vocal is perfectly sung. If it was down to a delay of any kind causing the ‘echo’ it would have been an absolute replica sound but it could not replicate as it was a backing vocal! He is clearly upset at the end of the performance when he thinks the camera is off, his head is in his hands. (Check out the iplayer version and ESPN one and you will see exactly what occurs) Thankfully for Paul, the keyboard player frantically fast tracks the backing track to rectify the situation on the word ‘heart’.

sean hodder

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 30, 2012

thought paul was mazing..as usual…the most famous pup star in world……the ceremony was crap though

annhl

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 30, 2012

I’ve tried several times to post a message agreeing with Mikeyjay, but I seem to be saying something someone doesn’t like, so I can’t contribute to the debate. When I try to repost I get a message telling me I seem to have said that before (which is true, but it isn’t visible among the Comments)
I’ll leave you all to it