Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Reunite At 2012 VMAs

Fri, July 27, 2012 6:41pm EDT by 71 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up

Rob and Kristen aren’t speaking in the wake of her infidelity, but a new report indicates that the two will reunite at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. Read on for details!

Since news of her infidelity broke on July 24, Kristen Stewart has gotten the cold shoulder from Robert Pattinson. He’s reeling from the heartbreak and keeping to himself. But the two will have to figure out how to be in the same room for work — and soon.

According to People, the two are scheduled as co-presenters at MTV’s Video Music Awards on September 6. Right after appearing on the award show, the two will have to begin the massive promotional tour for their final film in the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn: Part 2, due in theaters November 16.

We hope that, even if the two can’t come back together romantically, Rob, 26, and Kristen, 22, can find a way to be professional and cordial during their mutual work obligations.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Rob and Kristen will be speaking to each other in time for the VMAs?

– Billy Nilles

More Rob & Kristen:

1. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Source: The Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal Is A ‘Complete Nightmare’
  2. Robert Pattinson Wants ‘Man To Man’ Talk With Rupert Sanders
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Apology To Robert Pattinson Shows How Much She ‘Regrets’ Her Affair

tufenuf55

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 4, 2012

I don’t believe that Kristen was ever scheduled to present as she will be at TIFF same night for OTR premiere/red carpet

Janet

Posted at 11:48 PM on September 2, 2012

I feel very sorry for both of them. Especially Robert, because we of all people should support him on his decision rather than to pressure him in a decison he basiclly may not even think is right. It hurts seeing two people that have been together for far to long not speaking to one another but I can’t ask nor can I plead for them to make a decison that they think isn’t right for themselves. I think we should leave them alone. Let them decide for themselves. We shouldn’t actually be hurt because we really, still have our head in a fantasy that can’t be real even if we pray and dream for it to be something.
Let love blossom as it may but yet we shouldn’t interfere. We’ll only let it fall and crumble into dust.
I pray and dream as the rest of you, but I only ask that they find there answers and not fear what is unexpected even with there fans. I hope the best for both of them. I’m not saying they should be together but I am also not saying that they shouldn’t.
There people just like us. They make mistakes, they love, they think differently. We of all people should have faith in them, with there decison; support them. Don’t disagree or agree because it is what you think is right from your own eyes. There not our feelings, there theirs.

Hawaii Girl

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 1, 2012

want them to be stay together “ROBSTEN”, I always love them. Hope it get work out everything for ROBSTEN.. soon… Hugs Hugs Hugs…. Aloha from Hawaii Girl…

Lisa Merrick

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 31, 2012

Even with their very busy schedule, I’m sure they will have time to talk to each other, Also being in forced close, proximity to each other for a a fairly long time, doing all the advertising for the movie hopefully that will give them an opportunity to relate on the same page for a change. Who knows maybe everything good that brought them together to begin with will resurface during this time and cause a lot of hurt and pain to go away. Of course I’m a hopeless romantic myself so what can I say?
, I’

Shadows Girl

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 31, 2012

They have been together for a longe while and npow its just gone. Its not right, everyone is so used t seeing them together and now thy wont even talk to each other. If one of them dosnt grow up, and i mean soon, there are gonna be major issues and the twighlight movied are screwed. SOOOO . . . . . . Kristen, Robert . . . . . . . . GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Belen(: (@_MBCA)

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 31, 2012

I want that kristen and rob…will be together again…because they’re in love

Nura

Posted at 10:37 PM on July 30, 2012

There’s always upside down in a relationship.

kafi

Posted at 10:07 AM on July 30, 2012

want them together for life….rob & kristen..will be robesten.

Grandmother

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 30, 2012

I sincerely doubt that Kristen will ever see this comment; It would take a miracle; but you are loved Kristen. Jesus loves you so much that He would rather die than live without you; And I am praying for you. “Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.”

bluebird

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 31, 2012

YEAH! LET ME BE THE FIRST ONE TO STONE THAT ROTTEN ADULTEROUS WOMAN!… SHE’S A CERTIFIED CHEATER AND A DIRTY PIG! IMAGINE HAVING SEX BROAD DAY LIGHT AT THE BACK OF HER CAR WEARING ROBERT PATTINSON’S CAP!!!……DIRTY PIIIIIG!!!!

Amber

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 31, 2012

I liked your comment very much Grandmother. I am also praying for Kristen.

دومين مصر

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 29, 2012

Thanks for another great post. Where else may anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Klodya

Posted at 5:30 PM on July 17, 2013

please stay together ! we love you in thats way !
we love a twilight because both of you ! plz think about it kristin
you are losing your self and your job and your man and ofcurse your fans plz think about it or let me have robert :)