Robert Pattinson: Forgive Kristen Stewart & Take Her Back

Fri, July 27, 2012 10:58am EDT by 166 Comments
Robert Pattinson Break Up

Guene

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 4, 2012

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily agered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

HeShouldTakeHerBack

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 3, 2012

you know.. that she cheated on him with some digusting old guy doesnt change the fact that he loves her. kristen has never cheated on him and i thik he should let this one go. then if she cheats on him another time, thats when he shouldnt take her back. i think robert and kristen make a really nice couple and that shouldnt be erased by some human mistake she made.
TAKE HER BACK

Kristian Kringstad

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 2, 2012

Why is Kristen Stewart so evil she cheat on Robert Pattinson I hope Robert forgive Kristen
If I was Robert have I forgived her
If you love her must you forgive her

jen

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 2, 2012

Are you kidding me? What she did was wrong she lost nearly half of her fans and now Rob is confused and messed up. She shouldn’t have done what she did in the first place and then maybe we wouldnt be hearing abut silly rumors. It is not up to you if he wants to go back with her or not he might even break up with her as that would be best because everytime I see them they look miserable apart from premieres and award shows. It wasn’t even a mistake and yeah I agree she is sorry. Sorry She Got Caught!!

YY

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 2, 2012

Rob before you take the next step to consult experts which is the best way to make your come out victorious, please, thanks

Yeya

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 2, 2012

a lie repeated a thousand times, never confuse fans

Maxx

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 2, 2012

A mistake? What?

A mistake is an error which is caused by carelessness, misjudgment or forgetfulness. So Kristen either didn’t care about her relationship with Robert, or thought she was in an open relationship with Robert, or simply forget she was in a relationship in the first place.

I’m very curious what Robert is going to do.

Veca

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 1, 2012

If you truly love her to forgive and return to resume their relationship. Besides that there is much love, I wish you the chance to return. It would be a shame for two in the end you see that you want. Together if they can get through this.

Veca

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 1, 2012

Loli

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 1, 2012

F*ck you. She doesn’t deserve for a second chance. She behaved like a b*tch!

Vanna

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 1, 2012

she deserves a second chance and Rob should think of the 3 yrs that he was with kristen and he should forgive her

JS

Posted at 8:22 AM on August 1, 2012

“i think rob should take her back and give her another chance”. Another chance to cheat on him. This time secretly.

anticitiz3n

Posted at 4:02 AM on August 1, 2012

BS. Her public apology was fast and swift so people would get over it ASAP. The suspicion was well in the air and the scoop would eventually be confirmed, thus the Kristen “team” decided it was best to act now, issue an apology and try to minimize the bad press damage by having it blow over as fast as it could, so the drama would be minimum around the latest Twilight chapter.

She didn’t apologize publicly for him, it was more than likely under the pressure of the studios and her PRs. I’m fact, it’s even more humiliating for him having her admit her actions in public. Rob gets little out of this. He knows it too.

Easther

Posted at 3:39 AM on August 1, 2012

I choose “yes”, not because that i support her for cheating. People make mistakes. She is a human, not just a celebrity. Yes she cheated but she deserves second chance. Everyone deserve a second chance. But if she cheats again, then it is not a mistake, it’s her choice. But this time, i think she should be given a second chance. But overall, i think they both should have space and time to think. I’m sure Rob is still confuse and in shock.

*no harm, no arguement*
*sorry to anyone who find this comment is annoying or something* :) -peace

twihard

Posted at 11:36 PM on July 31, 2012

I have to agree with this statement people make mistakes like Kristen is a person and she did a mistake so she should get another chance I really think she was for real in her apology she made public I mean it does take COURAGE to do what she did in saying I’m sorry… I am not all for cheating either I have seen it but going out on a limb Jeopardizing her career losing respect and not to mention fans for this…

Some people hate her for making a public apology but you know what it’s better to come out with the TRUTH then to HIDE under a rug like most people do or wait to hear it else ware because that’s bad… I am SICK of all this oh she’s a tramp how could she apo so why must logize publiclly for actions when if she didn’t that she would be made a COWARD it takes NERVE to make a statement like that…

If any of you haters out there did the same thing Kristen did you had a bf that you really love and he found out wouldn’t you do the ame thing make a public I’m sorry??? BE HONEST DON’T LIE EITHER because that would make you a LOSER!!!!

How can George Clinton can mess around and get away with during while he was in office huh??? I mean Kristen and Rob are big people too they are celebs but the president of the USA now that’s BAD!!!!

Rupert Sanders got pardoned for his infedelity or whatever you call it why not Kristen if that slime ball why can’t Kristen she has just the same RIGHTS as the guy from LOSERVILLE does so he needs to give her a chance!!!!! Whos’ with me???

Lady Gaga is down with it why not you!!!!

Why must throw away 3 years down the drain???

twihard

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 31, 2012

I meant apologize!!

candy

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 31, 2012

why dont they just sit down like adults and speak this thing out. we all make mistakes and are not perfect. why throw 3 years away.

Bella the brazen

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 31, 2012

This is very fun HL, clear if it ends the matter end up your sales jajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajejejejejejejejejejejejijijijijiji,
that handlers, in my country it is said that little

iza

Posted at 8:43 AM on July 31, 2012

Pls don´t say anything stupid like this .Everything she did is ridiculous.She does not love him(Rob) and even she does love herself. Her apology was worst . She brought their relationship problems in public. She does not deserve he says any word to her anymore.

anna

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 1, 2012

She did not bring anything public. The moment those horrible pic came out, it was public. Even they never made a statement of being together, after 4 years, I, you, and my grannie knew they were together, living together, it was the most high profile in HW. Rags never stopped printing crap about them. She might have kept quiet, but she put in line her reputation, career and everything with that statement. If they should be together or not, it is their decision, and it is not a easy or quick one. Right now the anger is still there. Im sure with time they will sit down and talk it out. Whatever decision they make, it will be for the better.

Gabby

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 31, 2012

Cheating can destroy a lot. But people are humans and they will make mistakes, that does not excuse cheating. But Kristen did say she was sorry with all of her heart in it. I understand Rob is very heart broken, but deep down inside if it is truly love than they will work their way thru it if the chance is granted. It just depends on how much love is there. I wish them both the best. They are in my prayers and I hope they can over come this and learn from it. Never let anything like this happen to them again.

Rita

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 30, 2012

Just think about how she dumbed her ex-boyfriend for Rob. If she wasn’t caught, she wouldn’t be sorry and devastated. Rob deserves a better girl and that girl definitely is not Kristen.

iza

Posted at 8:46 AM on July 31, 2012

Great Rita I totally agree.

KStew Krew

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 1, 2012

Rob helped drive a wedge between Michael and Kristen…why?….because he wanted in her panties too and he didn’t give a sh-t if she had a boyfriend at the time…he even said so himself. He is obsessed with her and always will be …even if this doesn’t turn out with them getting back together. He will cringe everytime he sees her out with someone else because he knows he still wants her. Suck it up Rob, be a man, work on your relationship, quit hiding and talk this out. Find out why she felt the need to cheat…maybe you didn’t give her something she needed and felt she couldn’t ask….find out damn it and work on it. Part of being in a relationship is working through the good times and the bad.

Poppy

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 2, 2012

Right on!!!!

Sandy

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 30, 2012

Rob and Kristen if you truly love each other and want to save this relationship then go for couple’s counseling. Even if you’re both celebrities that doesn’t mean you are not going to have problems and bumps along the way and it’s because you are both human and vulnerable to get hurt at some point in your relationship. Taking time off from each other is a good start so that you both can gather your thoughts and deal with so many negative emotions right now. However, not talking about what happened will not help and you will always have questions in the back of your heads. Counseling will help you both and I hope you two will try to work things out. God bless you both during this difficult time.

Anne Kennemer

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 30, 2012

You know we are all HUMAN…this coming from someone that was cheated on by 2 EX husbands…BOTTOM LINE SECOND CHANCES CAN SOMETIMES CHANGE A RELATIONSHIP FOR THE BETTER..In my case I didnt get that opportunity…So come on Rob and Kristen, talk about this, when you are both ready…Remember ….IF YOU NEVER FORGIVE OTHERS, HOPE YOU NEVER SIN…….Anne K

Linda

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 30, 2012

I believe we learn from our mistakes….. at least it is before they were married and she gets a look at what happens when you cheat….. I hope he gives her a chance and I hope the press back off and leave them alone…. I don’t know how any relationship can breath in the frying pan they live in….. and I give her hip hip hooray for coming out and admiting it…. and not rushing to twitter to publish a cartoon how sad was that?

Kell

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 30, 2012

I agree with Kristen! Fight for it!

athena

Posted at 9:37 AM on July 30, 2012

i think rob should take her back and give her another chance

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 31, 2012

they wont make it

Char

Posted at 12:44 AM on August 5, 2012

I never post an opinion but this will be my first. It seems so wild that Robert just had a film released call Bel Ami were he has several affairs with married women with children. I know that was film and not real life but he choose to do that role and personally I did not care for the film. I do like him as an actor and I believe that he and Kristen make a beautiful couple. I truly pray that they remember why they fell in love in the first place. Kristen is suffering just as much and hurting just as much as he is. Guilt and regret are strong emotions just as much as betrayal. Communicate, talk, write your emotions down in a journal and release your emotions and let the other one read it. Time is a good healer……