'Breaking Dawn' Source: The Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal Is A 'Complete Nightmare'

Fri, July 27, 2012 10:52pm EDT by 146 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

A source close to Summit Entertainment, which produces the films, and the ‘Breaking Dawn’ movie tells HollywoodLife.com about their fears for the final ‘Twilight’ movie following the news Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson!

The Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders cheating fiasco has been a nightmare for everyone involved, especially Robert Pattinson, Liberty Ross, and her children. While this is a personal matter for Kristen’s and Rupert’s relationships, it has a professional impact on Rob and Kristen’s career, particularly involving The Twilight Saga.

A source close to Summit Entertainment, the film studio, and the Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie, coming out this fall, opens up about their worries on how this scandal will impact the final installment of the popular franchise. “Everyone is very scared on how to move forward with promotion, as they know the cheating is still going to be an issue [this fall].” Our insider continues, “They are highly considering doing only the safe routes of Jay Leno and MTV only. But it’s currently a complete nightmare trying to move forward with the film’s promotion.”

The spy alleges execs are “also scared about the potential box office results” and reveals they “think it will be affected drastically.”

Reporting by Russ Weakland

1. Kristen Stewart Wears Rob Pattinson’s Hat During Alleged Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson Devastated Over Kristen Stewart Cheating
  3. Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders’ Alleged Public Make-Outs — All The Details

Akiea

Posted at 1:31 AM on July 29, 2012

people keep sayin on here the comments sayin i want to go c it but i dont want 2 kristen wat kind of mess is that so wat it will bring gud times of them being 2gether nd nt all this cheater stuff

elle

Posted at 12:04 AM on July 29, 2012

ill see the movie, but it will ruin it for me because everytime i see kristen ill think cheater. ugh.

lisa

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 28, 2012

I can’t deny that this won’t affect me. I love the chemisrty Rob and Kristen have and to see them broken up has really upset me.

ROSS NORIEGA

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 28, 2012

I agree that the company is very concerned that apparently Bella not realized she is the image of the product and is causing all the marketing has been done for 6 years is this collapsing. These news that she starred Bella you can take the project to the disaster, affecting all the cast, production, and all ideas for advertising of the product, for example, yesterday launched a new paper wall of the protagonists, I left with the advertising of Edward and Bella’s not grasp because I am emotionally affected and his attitude surprised breaking in my mind the image that I had, now she is for my bad example of girl.

Grenade

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 28, 2012

How many ( or how many more?) will go see this last installment if they get back together?????? Whatever your opinion this situation need a lot of prayer, forgiveness and healing. Peoples lives have been destroyed and trust has been lost . The worst feeling in the world is Betrayal, lets think about the children, and the publicity they now have to deal with. Their hearts must be broken. At the end of the day Hollywood will chew u up and swallow u! TOO FAMOUS TOO FAST

jayden

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 28, 2012

to all you die hard robstens and twihards,i feel bad for you.
especially those of you still in denial. i really want to say ‘haha
told ya so’ but i won’t.

Alex

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 28, 2012

Lots of things can change by October-November

d.harris

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 28, 2012

well i do not think that summit should be worried at all.i love twilight not because of rob and kristen,but because of the story line.i love the book first and the n the movie.so i will definitely watch bd2,infact i can not wait.that being said ,i will always appreciate the work the twilight crew did ,not just rob and kristen but ,the entire team.they all acted their roles in a wonderful manner.making it feel real.

rain45

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 28, 2012

nah. if anything, the fans would come in droves for the last twilight installment, not only as a final send-off to the series, but for nostalgic reasons as well: if rob doesn’t take KS back, then the last film would serve as a reminder to us of the good times that were.

one thing is for certain tho. rupert sanders’ hollywood career is so oveeeeer. even the might of woody allen’s talent nor the fact that mia farrow wasn’t that popular could not save him from the moviegoing public’s disgust. rupert, on the other hand, doesn’t have the clout nor the talent to salvage his career. it’s over for him.

lillicat

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 28, 2012

I agree. R. Sanders has slit his own throat in Hollywood. I know countless people who comment about the Woody Allen scandal every time one of his movies is shown. Many people still refuse to see his movies. I will definitely see BD 2, probably as many times as I saw Part 1, because the plot, music, directing, screenplay, and visual effects really provided the closure that I needed with SM’s writing. Rob and Kris have such a magical connection in the movie, and that will make the hope of eternal love remain alive for many fans of the TS books.
Kris is only 22 years old! I would bet the majority of people that age make rash decisions that end up being stupid mistakes, myself included. How much experience has she had with men? Rupert Sanders probably played her like a harp. That doesn’t mean that I condone what she did, but her behavior was so bizarre and out of her normal character. My heart goes out to Rob and Rob’s parents and sisters. They must be crushed by this ordeal because they love him. I also feel sympathetic toward Rupert’s children and wife.
That said, I hope Rob and Kris will be able to get past this eventually, and that Rob will be able to forgive her and that Kris will learn a valuable lesson. I really feel that they are soul mates; therefore if they are meant to be together, then they will find a way. RS should crawl back to his wife and children on his belly, snake that he is.

Laura

Posted at 7:37 PM on July 28, 2012

Honestly couldn’t not of put it better myself ^^^^^

Nat

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 28, 2012

This is very sad. One for the fans, but most importantly for Robert. He was in love with her, now that in on a thin line. He is the one that should choose if the relationship continues. Yes the fans want an impact on the relationship, but it really does not matter. The movie will have the same romance… because the movie was made way before the cheating. So love the characters, don’t love what happened in real life between the two celebrities. Its Roberts choice, he is the one that it affected.

becky

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 28, 2012

Again two were involved you need to look at the bigger picture why are u not looking at him? he has a family and wife,the children will be being dragged through this when out with there dad, again it takes two and he is older should be wiser, and keep it in his pants,i bet she was not the first or last they tend to pray on the young and she was stupid for going there, not a clue what she was thinking and she realises now what a silly women she was

Kat

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 28, 2012

Kristen’s PR is really ruining it for her. From “momentary indiscretion”, to “Hookups in the last few weeks”. They need to really really keep quite now ‘coz they are coming of as too desperate!

lily

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 28, 2012

Also, this makes her entire apology look even more of a PR move rather than a genuine expression of remorse. How much “love” and “respect” did she show Robert Pattinson when she was grinding and canoodling with the married guy all the while wearing things that belongs to the man that she is cheating on? Clearly she didn’t spare the guy that she supposedly loves and respect a thought, she was too busy giggling and laughing with her partner in crime.

becky

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 28, 2012

I can not believe it, i no this happens all the time but they have done theses films so well together and now they have to work along side each other for the last part,long hours and days which is not the best way to deal with this space and time is a great healer and this does not seem like it will be the case. Lets just hope that family come together and support them though this and they should try get though it,they looked so happy and great for each other,it would be a shame to let three years go down the drain with out trying, fingers crossed for them, not judging as it tuck two not just herself, look at the other person involved his life think maybe he should off known better too !!!!!!!!!!!

silje

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 28, 2012

funny that so many lay theyre hate on kristen stewert.. if u love a movie, u dont actually take ur “hate” on it only cuz of this.. thats just silly, well then you dont love twilight after all then..

bell

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 28, 2012

stiill interesting to watch BD2, cuz of rob and other cast, for kristeen u the one did the miserable thing!!!

Faint

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 28, 2012

I am trying to see BD1 again, with this matter going on, it is totally not the taste anymore

Dee

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 28, 2012

I will see Twilight Breaking Dawn pt2 for Robert Pattingson if he was not in the movie I would not see it… Kristen has really disappointed me. When you have a good man that really love you and loyal, you dont take him for granted.

Really!?!

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 28, 2012

Its funny to me how people are like oh poor Rob or I hate Kirsten Stewart…news flash..people cheat everyday, I know she is a celebrity but what makes her so more important than the rest of us…nothing..she is young and she’s going to make mistakes that’s life. Its funny to me how people can be so judgemental, how you going to hate someone who you don’t know. She cheated on him big freaking whoop..it isn’t that serious. So I am wondering if it was the other way around what would people say about him? Life is about making mistakes and learning from them and she will but honestly some are taking this way too seriously..its not the end of the world folk. I see now where people priorites are instead of thinking about what she did think about the people that had to bury thier families members from the shooting, parents getting calls saying that their son or daughter has died at war trying to fight for our country to keep us safe but people are hating on the girl cause she cheated. I’ll say it again “It isn’t that serious, she won’t be the first to cheat on anyone and she won’t be the last. I am actually tired of hearing about this, its not important

Angelita

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 28, 2012

Give her a second chance people make mistake that why we are humans.She apologies to u that inportant…I could see that she love u and that she cares about u…That guy that she cheat with does not have nothing u are more handsome….I am ur biggest fan…Rob…I will go see Breaking Dawn 2 …..Give it time in time u will start to trust her again..It will take a long tIme to get that back….If u love her and she love u anything is possible….Love yall…

trina

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 28, 2012

This all reeks BS. She knew she gets pap’ed all the time, so to stand on the side of the road and grind her a** into his crotch then whatever was going on in the car…come on. Get a frickin room already. Plus that apology was not something that would come out of her mouth…please how stupid do her reps and her think we are. That apology was to smooth it over with the fans who pay the $$$ to see the movies.

elinarob

Posted at 7:00 AM on July 28, 2012

a request to all the fans i hate her but i won’t let her to ruin my love for twilight go and see the movie don’t let her to affect breaking dawn box office!!by the way i love you robert

Lauren

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 28, 2012

We all know whats happen so the studio can’t just expect them to pose together acting like nothing’s happened. They’ll either drop Kristen from the premieres altogether, have them do separate premieres (only Ashley and Kellan came to Eclipse’s london premiere), or make sure they don’t have to run into each other like they do at award shows. Given how unpopular Kristen is at the moment and the death threats she receiving I’d say we won’t be seeing a lot of her for safety reasons if nothing else. Maybe that’ll cheer her up, she always has a face like a slapped a*** and foul language.

jessica

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 28, 2012

robert give kristen second chance. when i read the heart wrenching apology from kristen. i remember about my parents. it happened to my mother and father too. my father gave my mother second chance and now they celebrate 35 years anniversary. joanne woodward forgave paul newman affair with bacon and worked things out and became the fairy tale marriage which last for 50 years until newman’s death. relationship and marriage definitely have ups and downs, forgivenss and comprimise is key.

trina

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 28, 2012

Someone

Posted at 5:50 AM on July 28, 2012

I love twilight but i hate Kristen too. I don’t know. I really want to see Breaking Dawn part 2… but with Kristen!! Grrrrr!

jayden

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 28, 2012

this is why it was NEVER a good idea for these 2 to get together romantically,because there was always a possibility
that something like this would happen.i tried to tell you all that
not only was there no such thing as a perfect relationship with
these 2,but that things were getting bad.if you really had looked at the pics and videos or interviews you woud have seen that something was up.i know you will say ‘but they were
kissing in cannes’.well,all’s i have to say is that looks can be very decieving.
so to all you die hard robstens and twihards,i feel bad for you.
especially those of you still in denial.i really want to say ‘haha
told ya so’ but i won’t.

KyaraB94

Posted at 1:45 AM on July 28, 2012

I’ve always loved Rob and the Twilight Saga, so of course I’ll still go see it. Kristen has nothing to do with Stephenie Meyer’s books except for playing a character, so why hate on the series and the movies because she was stupid? That’s my thought process with this whole mess.

dalekelsch

Posted at 1:59 AM on July 28, 2012

it will for sure makes the breaking dawn 2 box office numbers down…why??? bc I wish in the very beginning they should have never acted and flirted with each other off camera..and then all those dinners out together on dates and the holding the hands…it made fans wanting to see the sequels more and more…why not everyone always remembers that first true love…and isn’t it why movies with romantic vibes are made bc so many people wish it could have a fairy tale ending…she mislead us all..and broke robert’s heart who not only a very gentleman and humble at that..but truly showed his love for kristen on and off the camera…so now that we have this new developments in the relationship they have…we also have a choice not to see the final chapter of the saga….bc its no longer authentic…not real…

chiq143

Posted at 4:00 AM on July 28, 2012

it’s heartbreaking but anyways i am still looking forward to watch breaking dawn 2, i still love Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, i wish them well…

yeah

Posted at 6:02 AM on July 28, 2012

I agree. I still love Kristen. She’s a good woman, who made a bad mistake. Rob was a lousy bf, but that is personal. This is a movie. I am heartbroken also, but so many other people worked countless hours for Bd2, so I will go and show my support.

lovelovelove

Posted at 7:57 AM on July 28, 2012

yes i will definitely see bd part 2.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:08 AM on July 28, 2012

Blaming the victim? Kristen was foul and at fault, period.

fafiiiii

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 28, 2012

i don’t really care i am watching the movie.. she can go to hell

Kath