'Breaking Dawn' Source: The Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal Is A 'Complete Nightmare'

Fri, July 27, 2012 10:52pm EST by 146 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

A source close to Summit Entertainment, which produces the films, and the ‘Breaking Dawn’ movie tells HollywoodLife.com about their fears for the final ‘Twilight’ movie following the news Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson!

The Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders cheating fiasco has been a nightmare for everyone involved, especially Robert Pattinson, Liberty Ross, and her children. While this is a personal matter for Kristen’s and Rupert’s relationships, it has a professional impact on Rob and Kristen’s career, particularly involving The Twilight Saga.

A source close to Summit Entertainment, the film studio, and the Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie, coming out this fall, opens up about their worries on how this scandal will impact the final installment of the popular franchise. “Everyone is very scared on how to move forward with promotion, as they know the cheating is still going to be an issue [this fall].” Our insider continues, “They are highly considering doing only the safe routes of Jay Leno and MTV only. But it’s currently a complete nightmare trying to move forward with the film’s promotion.”

The spy alleges execs are “also scared about the potential box office results” and reveals they “think it will be affected drastically.”

Reporting by Russ Weakland

1. Kristen Stewart Wears Rob Pattinson’s Hat During Alleged Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson Devastated Over Kristen Stewart Cheating
  3. Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders’ Alleged Public Make-Outs — All The Details

kristina

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 31, 2012

hi,my name is Kristina .I think Robert pattinson should give Kristen Stewart a second i am only 14 years old.I think love is something great in a relationship .you rob is a very strong man you can do this .i think you should fight for Kristen and talk things through with her and find out what exactly happen.i would think you should ruin love love for kristen because of some stupid mistake she made .if you deeping love her then give her a second chance of your love

fan

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 29, 2012

I will see BD # 2 as a big fan of the series.Although I am not as excited about it now. I am very sad about what happened and feel really bad for Rob and have lost a lot of respect for Kristen. I hope they can possibly work things out – if the only kissing story is true. I feel so awful for Rob. This would be so painful for anyone but to have everything all over the media – it was even on the National News – unbelievable… that has to be excruciating. Wish Rob the best

Jeanie

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 29, 2012

I agree

Guene

Posted at 2:16 AM on July 29, 2012

I will go see the movie, wouldn’t miss it and I still think there’s hope for Rob and Kristen, A love like that can’t end, I know she made a bad mistake and I know she hurt him but she is hurting to, my guess she would do anything to make it up to him, I pray that they will work all this out, I really do.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Love never fails, I want to believe in that. G

robsten

Posted at 4:17 AM on July 29, 2012

Kristen brought this on herself, no one else did. She’s responsible for her actions, and she invited comment when she made a public apology instead of a private one. And she’s been selling her relationship for a long time–“my English boyfriend,” “It’s so obvious,” showing that Elle reporter a picture of Rob on her phone so she could report about it etc. She’s a user, she’s been using Rob for years.

And because of her actions, people can make any comment they want. It’s not like she’s Meryl Streep. Do you know anything about Meryl’s love life? No, because she doesn’t talk about it with reporters. KStew wanted the attention she got from people thinking she was with Rob. Now she’s paying for it, and she deserves to.

He on the other hand never made any comment about his private life. Big contrast to the way she acted. Kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Boody

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 29, 2012

She never wants her personal life to be public, eventhough is anyway. But she never asks for attention.