Tameka Foster 'Uncontrollable' At Son Kile Glover's Funeral

Fri, July 27, 2012 12:21pm EDT by 18 Comments

Nicole Rivera

Posted at 9:53 PM on September 18, 2012

INCONSOLABLE…Tameka Foster Raymond was INconsolable…uncontrollable makes her sound OUT of CONTROL…the image the media is already slamming her with in her legal battles with USHER whom I note about a month post GRIEF over the loss of her son, found it perfectly NORMAL to continue the custody battle rather than delaying proceedings to give her a chance to mourn…My prayers go out to Ms. Foster during her time of grief and I pray she will have the strength and the blessings of a fair outcome…Mr. Raymond’s actions simply cement that all in love and Hollywood are just that – illusions, I don’t care how many lust songs he croons, he’s gone down in my book MAJOR LEAGUE BIG TIME…

Dutchess

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 29, 2012

My thoughts and Prayers go out to Tameka, Ryan, Usher, and extended family and friends. Even though I didn’t know Kile Glover personally nor his Mom- my daughter “Brittany” had performed at his Dad’s -“Ryan Glover” singing auditions that he was giving. My heart really goes out to Him. I ask each and everyone of you to please allow this family to have peace and hold off on the negative and poision things said about anything regarding this family. Tameka, Ryan, and as well as Usher need to be uplifted not to be brought down. They all need our love at this time.

Thanks,
Dutchess

DestinyKhan

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 29, 2012

Tameka I am sorry for your lost. Now it is time to change. Sometimes God allows things in our life to happen. To get us where he needs us to be.To Be more like Jesus now and live a cleaner life .Everything that is in your life that is not representing Jesus. Put them away for good. God Bless You. Little Becomes Much When Placed In The Master’s Hands. Jesus is coming soon. God Does Not Put More On Us Than We Can Bare.

kemo

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 30, 2012

CHANGE WHAT! Her son died have a little respect! You don’t know this women you only know what the media tells you! God, Jesus or who ever you worship had nothing to do with this horrible accident! How dare you!

CC

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 28, 2012

RIP Kile… My prayers are with Tameka and her family at this difficult time. Hollywood life the proper word would be inconsolable like I would be if this tragedy would have affected my life.

Jacee

Posted at 12:58 AM on July 28, 2012

How about we ALL show some respect and spell her child’s name right!! It’s not Kyle.. It’s Kile… And how about we stop calling him Usher’s stepson (which he hasn’t been for the last couple of years) and call him Ryan’s son. If she was uncontrollable, so what? Her son died! I would be too..

M.S

Posted at 10:09 PM on July 27, 2012

From the photos it doesn’t appear that Tameka was uncontrollable and hysterical at the funeral and if she was she had every right. This was her baby.. How in control would you be if you were walking in her shoes?? Please allow her to mourn without the craziness.Pathetic. As A.T said, anything to get a check… Pathetic… R.I.P Kyle.. To Tameka, Ryan and Usher, will keep your families lifted in prayer.. God Bless!!!!

theTruth

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 27, 2012

Does it matter if she was hysterical or not that was her son practically a baby.SMDH people trying to make a story out of nothing. RIP Kile

april

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 27, 2012

RIP Kile your spirit lives on.

A.T

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 27, 2012

Please don’t believe everything you hear!!!! FIRST OFF, Tameka didn’t take Kile off of life support, his heart gave out and secondly she was NOT acting up at the funeral, she actually held her posure. PLEASE STOP TELLING LIES TO GET A CHECK. May God have mercy on your soul and R.I.P Kile!!!!

rip kile

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 27, 2012

she did take him off it,bad mother

Vay

Posted at 12:08 AM on July 28, 2012

No she didnt…stop believing every thing you read sucka!!! His HEART stopped…he died from heart failure!!!

Brooklyn

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 29, 2012

She didnt take him off…..his heart stopped! Look it up!

tanya

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 27, 2012

May God wipe ur tears and heal ur heart…..

californialady1939

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 27, 2012

So sorry for Tameka’s loss.

Anna S.

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 27, 2012

This is so sad. Whenever I used to hear stories like this one, I thought that it shouldn’t affect me because it wasn’t me. But, after reading this tragic story, I realized that this tragedy could of happened to someone I love, and I realized that I should be mourning for Kyle’s family, because right now Kyle is in a better place where he won’t feel pain, while they have to suffer though his tragic death. My best goes out to Kyle’s family and friends, and hope they stay strong knowing that he is in a better place even though he is not with them.

Sam F.

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 27, 2012

My thoughts are with are with Kyle’s loved ones at this tragic and difficult time. @ Anna S., what you said is very touching and I completely agree with what you said. Kyle was young and still had plenty of life in him, and it is so sad that he life was taken at such a young age. This is so tragic.

Dianne J.

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 28, 2012

Lovely thought Sam. No one knows what its like to lose a child as young as Kile. My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother. For those who made negative comments, I’ll pray for you because its obvious you have no empathy what so ever for other’s. I apologize for those who can’t seem to get past that evil syndrome of negativity.