Rupert Sanders' Father Dismisses Cheating: 'This Is Nothing'

Thu, July 26, 2012 2:52pm EDT by 31 Comments
Rupert Sanders Kristen Stewart

bsmith

Posted at 1:32 AM on July 27, 2012

I wonder if this is the first time KStew has slept with a director. The director of New Moon keeps popping up. This is not the first time for Rupert Sanders I bet you. she is paid good. She is a A lister star and he needs to be a star too. His father is an idiot. NO MORALS. Poor Liberty and her children. ROB will be just fine. He did the proper thing by moving out, although I thought he bought the house according to the paper. I hope I will be calm enough to go and see the last Twilight movie. I REALLY ENJOYED THE SERIES. I hate sitting in judgement but Kristen I think you did a bad thing especially since children will be effected. Why a married man with children? What were you thinking?

anonimo

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 26, 2012

Rumor denied by E! News! It was all a farce mounted by a reporter who took the note to the Magazine … were offering an exaggerated amount of money for each news of our Kristen! OH MOST STUPID ASIIIII mess with KRISTEN! Rupert Sanders begins UsWeekly lawsuit against the magazine! For some magazine immediately remove the note on the page that had been published, if they were so sure of the source of information and that it was all true hechado never have to back! Kristen has not entered PRESS! Kristen is very upset about what they are inventing! THE WORST IS THIS JUST STARTED! Kristen said. Thanks to all those who never believed in it! Last night Rupert’s wife also said on the radio!

For those who stopped believing in so Robsten fans call themselves …

anonimo

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

Marla

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 26, 2012

T The father should use the word horrible son in replace of honorable. This will be the first and last directorship for Rupert.
If I am Liberty I’ll show to the father-in-law what is nothing means. For Kristen, hope this will be a wakeup call, I don’t care if she is only 22, that is old enough to know right and wrong. This affair has been going on for sometimes, their body language tells how comfortable they are. You don’t act that way for the first time, there is no reistant on her part. She maybe think Rupert will leave his wife and childrens for her, – dream on. or use Rupert to guide her how to be a director, which is her dream. Why not in exchange for some sex. If they didn’t get caught this affair continued till one betray the other.

Anna

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 26, 2012

a lot of fuss about nothing
now, lets wait for another week for the full episode shall we….. :)

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 26, 2012

What do I think? I think Rupert’s father is a complete and total jerk! What do i know? I know the kind of guy Rupert’s father is. Gold digger. Even then, he should have some dignity.

Desteney

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 26, 2012

Wow! Really? His father should smack him upside the head for cheating of his wife and the mother of her grandchildren! Rupert is a 41 year old man. He should now better!

Beccy

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 26, 2012

This was not the first time for them, just the first time they got caught. Seriously I’d think it was sad if 22yr old KStew parents were commenting/defending, but a 41yr old mans daddy coming to his defense… can you say pathetic looser?

Matt

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 26, 2012

Denial, denial…
Poor father.

Tal

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 26, 2012

I don’t believe that this is the only time that Steward and Sanders met in such a way. Think about it: They film for weeks together and had unknown opportunities to cheat on their partners and what do they do? They stay true until they meet up in LA and make out like horny teenagers… I don’t think so. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

This has to be devastating for Robert. He said that Steward was one of the few people in his life who he trusted completely. And now she betrayed his trust.

Beccy

Posted at 8:45 PM on July 26, 2012

I,ve been saying this too, its not the first time for them, just the first they’ve been caught. Out alone with his kids for ice cream, cozy dinners out, just the two of them during the press tour… Nope this was a booty call. Poor Rob and Liberty they’ve been being played for months. Pathetic that a 41 yr old man needs daddy defending him.

Bill

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 26, 2012

like father like son. Who knows if this Michael guy has done the same thing? Disgusting

ladydivadi

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 26, 2012

looks like the apple doesnt fall from the tree-questionable morals from both father & son

Veronica

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 26, 2012

I saw ALL THE PICS, not just those in the magazine. And from how it seems, there is only 1 makeout scene. They’re questionable though…maybe they were just curious. Remember–the media always spins things around. Kristen isn’t married, but to do this with a married man was wrong. Although, Ruperts wife did say they were having a difficult time before all of this happened. I’m not saying that what they did was right, but things happen. There really isnt’ anything else we can say.

Tai

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 26, 2012

Cindy

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 26, 2012

Well we can sure tell where the son (Rupert) gets his morals from.

HMMM…. I sure as heck would have thought that anyone with 1/2 a brain could have chosen words other that “This was nothing” to stand up for the man. What a slap in the face to the wife. To downplay the completely inappropriate and horrible actions this 41 yr old man has chosen to partake in, is just WRONG!

Yes, the two are both at fault here. It does take two to tango. But I feel I must say, the young woman here (age 22) appears to be more of a victim in this ordeal. Grown men (age 41) are completely aware of their actions. She’s barely left the birds nest and yes this will be one of her many life learning experiences. At 22 it is easy to get caught up in a moment, find yourself infatuated with older influences around you, have doubts of relationships, desire to explore the unknown.

She was stupid and foolish, he on the other hand, is a mature man that has used his influences to seduce this young woman. He was her director for goodness sake. In the real world, not Hollywood, he has broken many ethical boundaries here. SO NO, “Its NOT nothing”. Obviously he has a thing for much younger woman. According to reports he has been married for 7 but they have been together for 14. His wife would have been just 19 and he would have been 27. Good grief, look at the physical similarities between his wife and Kristen. She is simply a much younger version.

Appears to me he likes em young… He needs to grow up and realize his position of power also comes with the ability to recognize and avoid these types of situations. I say his lack of discretion speaks volumes to his character. I place him in the same category as our former Pres. Clinton. Wouldn’t want my young 20 to 25 year old daughter working with either one of them!

aquarius64

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 26, 2012

So basically, Rupert’s dad thinks Stewart is just another piece of Hollywood tail – an occupational hazard. Wow.

anabelle

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 26, 2012

the father is just as creepy as the son.
i was thinking this was 50/50 involvement, but now I think that kristin got sucked into all this thanks to him being a prev. like his daddy!

Sammi

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 26, 2012

Given his father’s comments, I can now understand how Rupert got himself into this mess in the first place. With that said, would the father be so forgiving if it were Liberty in those photos with her co-star? I think we all know the answer to that one. It is a big deal…and who knows how long this has been going on. Those two looked quite comfortable…

jen

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 26, 2012

I would disagree with his comment about Rupert being a “dedicated” father.

It was a brief affair. Yeah, brief because they got caught.

Ally

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 26, 2012

Um wow, if my father-in-law said this about me I’d be done with him and I’d make sure my children would be too. That’s an awful thing to say especially when Liberty was already having a hard time dealing with him being gone all the time. Maybe she’s strong enough or weak enough to forgive and move-on, maybe not; but you don’t release statements like this to the public because it shows a-lack of respect towards your family.

wing

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 26, 2012

so what you guys are going to say now?
i mean… i think sometimes father mindset affects children
of course i am not saying that this director is wrong because of his father
but i see, finally someone blame on him also! not just on kris
as compare with kris
the director is much more inconsiderate than kris lol

Jessica

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 26, 2012

Yes, Rupert and Kristen made out in the back of her car and were photographed kissing and I suppose, it isn’t the biggest thing in the world but cheating is cheating. I would hardly call potentially ruining two relationships simultaneously and hurting so many people ‘nothing’.
I don’t like Rupert’s father. Which is fine because I hate his son too.

mvk

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 26, 2012

do you think maybe his daddy is a cheater too?

rasha

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 26, 2012

i think rupert and his wife will get over this for their children..but kristen and robert i don’t want it to fixed because i don’t want to see rob get HURT AGAIN

hannah

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 26, 2012

so it’s okay for them to fight, no trust, and have unwanted feelings of love in front of their children?! that’s unhealthy!!

Someone

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 26, 2012

He is just like him!! NOTHING!! How can he say that!!

Really?!

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 26, 2012

What a creep!!!
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!!

Samantha

Posted at 2:55 PM on July 26, 2012

That’s what I was thinking. Total creep!

amy burton

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 26, 2012

tell me about it.

so many people are hurt, and some may have issues with careers later on… all he can say is he doesn’t see what the fuss is about?

a loser just like his son rupert!!