Kristen Stewart: If You Want Robert Pattinson Back, You Must Give It Time

Thu, July 26, 2012 6:59pm EDT by 123 Comments
Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Russell Dee

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 29, 2012

If he takes her back it could ruin his career because they won’t be able to cast him as the romantic lead, strong man type anymore since taking her back will make him look like a weak patsy. Right now he looks kind of foolish but if he takes her back he will look all the way weak and foolish. His career will be finito.

Veronica

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 29, 2012

I think you nailed it. ALL human beings are bound to make mistakes, some worse and more painful than others. With this in mind, we need to be mindful about criticizing other people’s actions because what goes around comes around…I think it is just bad karma. I hope they both find it in their hearts a way to work things out…They worked so hard to maintain their relationship private, it’s just sad how things turned out…I wish them good luck and like you and the experts say, time is usually the best medicine for a broken and betrayed heart, especially if the love they share is meant to be. If this is the case a turmoil like this would only make them more mature and their love and relationship stronger. Best wishes for both, Robert and Kristen, may God give them the wisdom to do the best for both and each of them.

Russell Dee

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 29, 2012

He’s a fool if he takes her back. She could cheat on him again. As bad as he feels now he will feel even worse if she cheats on him again. I would not take another chance on her. He already looks like a patsy and a cuckold and if she cheats again it would make him look even worse.

Harry ballstein

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 29, 2012

whoever wrote this should hurt his or her self.

aida

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 29, 2012

rob should never talk to her again and kristen why did u do it u were happy dating rob now u broke his heart how do u feel nowdo u wish u havent done it why did u have to be a jerk to rob u scured up this time

Minnie

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 29, 2012

Why’s everyone so harsh on Kristen? Yeah she made a mistake, so does everyone else! I don’t see Sanders getting this much said about him, it takes two to have an affair! If R-Pattz really loves her he will yake her back, personally I think he should they look so good together and deep down she really loves him! Say what you wan’t about her but she’s not the first and wont be the last to cheat, no-one is perfect!

Kora

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 29, 2012

you said it !

poo

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 29, 2012

Did you just say “R-Pattz?” Jesus..

Russell Dee

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 29, 2012

Minnie, you sure are forgiving when the women go out and act like hos. What a joke! Rupert didn’t do anything to Rob Pattinson. Kristen Stewart is the one who broke a promise to Rob Pattinson.

Besides, the affair started about 8 months ago and at that time Rupert and Liberty were having a marital rough patch. There was talk of divorce. So it is kind of understandable that Rupert would be looking at other women. But Kristen was going out shopping for (engagement) rings and watching him write songs for her when she was cheating on Rob Pattinson. That’s a big difference.

If you and your man were at the point where you two were going to break up then I would understand either of you starting to look at other people so I do understand Rupert’s eyes wandering to other women, but Kristen was acting like there was nothing wrong between her and Rob Pattinson and shopping for rings with him and watching him write her songs.

I blame Kristen for this a lot more than I blame Rupert.

Megan

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 27, 2012

This girl only cares about herself. No thought for her bf, the other mans wife or kids (who she worked with and knew), only what she wanted. She needs to stew in her actions and learn that she cannot have everything she wants. I hope he doesn’t take her back. He deserves so much better and with his looks he’ll have no problem getting it.

Vec

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 27, 2012

If you believe she only made out with Rupert I know a bridge for sale. She wore his baseball cap, how much respect does that show? It’s ridiculous. If he does take her back them he will look more of a fool than she does. If she “loved” like she stated in her apology than I would hate to see if she did hate someone. I hope he goes back home to England and moves the hell on after he straightens out his head.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 27, 2012

When I read that this person was the million won as best actress I not explained how it was possible, is not nice, or at least when I saw OTR has no body, no face, but now I understand its charm, that which is good that this is discovered before that Rob was married. Thanks to that happened this done Rob, you can find a new and clean person to form the family that both want to, my best wishes to Rob, a good guy, all he wanted was to be happy by the hand.

Oh Kristen

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 27, 2012

Once a cheater always a cheater. What the heck did she see in that older guy. He looks creepy.

Summer

Posted at 11:54 AM on July 27, 2012

Bonnie I’m sorry but u can advise this article after u have forgivinen your husband after he cheated on you!!! If u have forgiven your husband.

d.harris

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 27, 2012

bonnie, as much as you desperately love them blindly as usual.and never ever accept that they will ever make mistakes.in a way perfect kids in your eyes.but now the least you can do when the mistake is made is to see things about them in more clear terms.the suggestion s the so called experts has given for me is maybe 30% okay.as matured and educated woman that you are ,put your self in that position..remember this guy is a star,men like him and even women will laugh,mock and say all sorts of rubbish to him,if hedoes ever take her back and what happen to trust which is one of the most important thing in a relationship .this is not a matter of judging kristen .it is the question of what will actually work at the end of the day.no one wants to be in an unhappy relationship.if they are married and maybe have children i will agree maybe with this suggestion because in that case they are making sacifices .as far as two of them are concerned,this can never go away except maybe they want to forget hollywood.there is an adage that says that when you cut a rope and tie it back together,it never works the same,there is always loose ends,no matter how much her fans supports her.i do not want to be in kristens position right now.i hope she will find her way and happiness after all of this.

Ali

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 27, 2012

Please kristen
Pay attention to everything you say the experts, I have seen their relationship grow and not to run out so if you really love him wait it give it time to heal wounds, you made a serious error and you feel disappointed , has given you all and the least we can do if you really love is waiting for him.
Good luck, Kristen.

as if...

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 27, 2012

As if Kristen is going to take relationship advise from experts on Hollywood life of all places! This place has trashed on them and spread rumors about them for years! I do believe she will back off now and keep it low key for a good long while. Maybe opting to focus on her work instead. But I don’t think she’ll do anything you say just because you consulted relationship counselors on this Hollywood life. How ridiculous you sound with this trite.

gaga

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 27, 2012

I hope he will never take her back, she treated him with no respect, it was pathetic to watch what kind of evil woman she is

xmog

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 27, 2012

twits, you cant tell her what to tell him. it has to be from her heart and her way, otherwise it isnt real. If she wants him back she will know how to get him back.

TJ

Posted at 9:03 AM on July 27, 2012

Fantastic advice, I hope that Kristen reads it and heeds it. I am sure that by now she realizes what she lost. I agree, no one knows the back story, but usually an indiscretion of this type is a signal that something is amiss somewhere. Physical maturity and emotional maturity are not mutually inclusive. Kristen mentioned in an interview something along the line that everything has been so easy for her– if she has to work for this relationship it will be a learning experience. If she succeeds in winning Rob back, she will appreciate him more. Either way it will be a life lesson for her.

kparr

Posted at 8:26 AM on July 27, 2012

This is a great article. It’s the best I’ve seen posted anywhere. these two actors are young and if they are meant to be together eventually they will but for now there has to be a long cooling off period and reflection on both parts.

objective

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 29, 2012

totally agree, Kparr…best article I’ve seen on this site by far.

P.J

Posted at 8:26 AM on July 27, 2012

If anybody is so pure treow the first stone.Back off leave her alone maybe was trouble between them already beside crazy fans want her with him she is young no freedom chase by paparazzi and fans who thing that Robert is God back off maybe was to much on her shoulder Summit was to blame and Rupert maybe he call paparazzi to take a little os fame and for you who are you to judge?

rose from the philippines

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 27, 2012

I will pray for Robert and Kristen Stewart. I wish the forgiveness will power to both of them. Good Luck and God Bless Kristen and Rob.. I will continue support KRISTEN STEWART coz I know she is not a BAD PERSON DESPITE OF THIS MISTAKES SHE MADE. tHIS WILL SERVE A LESSON FOR HERSELF AND TO REALIZE TO APPRECIATE PERSON WHO IS CARING TO U REAL. AND I WISH THEY WILL BE BACK TO EACH OTHERS ARMS AGAIN EVEN FOR NOW AS GOOD FRIENDS.. I WISH THEY WILL BE GOOD FRIENDS AGAIN.. EVEN IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR NOW. LOVE U ROB AND KRISTEN!!!… I HATE RUPERT THE DIRECTOR WHO DESTROY ROBSTEN!.. BUT I LOVE HER WIFE AND CHILDREN…

Maddi

Posted at 7:32 AM on July 27, 2012

Oh no!!! I so hope that they get back together. They have always been so adorable and hope Kristen says something that makes Rob realise how much he needs her and she needs him. The whole world has seen how much they love each other and I don’t want Kristen’s stupid mistake to ruin a perfect relationship.

LOL

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 27, 2012

“to ruin a perfect relationship”……uhhhhh…..Obviously it wasn’t perfect AT ALL.

Margaret

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 27, 2012

Well if he truly loves her, and she truly loves him(wondering on that part) they will work through this and make a go of it. He will need time to sort through his feelings for her, and figure out if he should give her another chance, and she needs to truly look at her feelings for him and decide if this is what she wants. She knew from the get go that the paparazzi are always in her face and she knew they would get photo’s, some of those photo’s look like they were posed. I have seen some of them, some look like they were from a movie set. Time will tell..

Nora

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 27, 2012

Yesterday I was so angry and doesn´t want them back, but I think they are both heartbroken and there was true love, no doubt. Anyone with eyes could see that. So give it another chance you two, don’t give up, I will support you!!!! And so should all fans. Leave them alone for a while, media is not what they need right now. And Rob, if you read this, I know it’s hard, but please don’t give up on her, I wish you two the best!

Just_Me

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 27, 2012

AGREE!
You rock nora!

DESIRE

Posted at 4:06 AM on July 27, 2012

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME ON KIDSSSSS COME ON IS IS MISTAKE …..WAS NOT REAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!………………ROBSTEN COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYSSSSSSSSS YOU LOVE IS SOO PURE AND CUTEEEEEEE COME ON ROBSTEN FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 27, 2012

i do agree that they make a good couple but after this i dont want them to get back together. Rob deserves better and their love is not pure at least not to Kristen if she did this to Rob.

Paulina

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 27, 2012

At first time everyone hate her and now everyone stand up for her. So people what you mean? I’ll be always support Robert!

E

Posted at 5:18 AM on July 27, 2012

PR team is working on all the press now, damage control, that’s why.

Sam

Posted at 2:59 AM on July 27, 2012

I agree with Kaylee on this. I think there is a chance for Kristen and Rob to get back together and all you who are hating on her, ask yourself haven’t you ever made a mistake? something you wish didn’t happen? She’s only 22 and has been in the spotlight for a long time and that can really affect a person mentally. I also agree with Veronica that we don’t know the back story as to why this happened and shouldn’t really judge her at this time + the media are making this ten times worse.Time will tell if they will get back together but Rob has loved kristen for a long time those feelings are hard to kill. I am still a kristen supporter.

Deb

Posted at 10:52 PM on July 29, 2012

Sam, I totally agree with your statement. Let these two work it out on their own. I wish them well in whatever they decide.