Kristen Stewart: If You Want Robert Pattinson Back, You Must Give It Time

Thu, July 26, 2012 6:59pm EDT by 123 Comments
Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Veronica

Posted at 2:27 AM on July 27, 2012

Earlier today, I felt sorry for Kristen for all the negative publicity…I mean–everyone makes mistakes. Then…I looked at the pics again, and it is clear as day that they were french kissing!!! This was not a “momentary indescression” or w/e it is she called it. You do not french kiss someone the first time you kiss them. She was wearing the jewelry Rob got her and wearing his cap and she still had the balls to hold Ruperts hands and kiss him back. I’m terribly disapointed in what Kristen did, but trying to bite my tongue as best I can. I don’t know the back story as to why she did what she did, all I can say that from a fans perspective, it looks awful! Rob is a grown man and has the right to choose for himself. Wish him the best of luck.

Lady Di

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 27, 2012

As someone stated earlier, once a cheater, always s cheater, and that is clinically accurate!!! With enough time, they will do it again. They will always find an excuse.

zj

Posted at 1:02 AM on July 27, 2012

well said … Rob has a good heart … if she realizes what’s wrong with it and if she change yourself … they might have a chance …

SoJo

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 27, 2012

she has said more than once that she was bored with life and wanted something to happen.. looks like she got what she wanted.

Stella

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 27, 2012

whats that ripping sound?? oohhh millions of twihard and robsten fans tearing up their twilight posters, magazines, and books.

JoJa

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 27, 2012

Only the ones with Kristen on it. We would never tear the twilight books. ;)

wow

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 27, 2012

Bad enough that she did what she did but to do it while wearing Rob’s cap and the gold ring she gave him was just despicable and another slap in his face.

wow

Posted at 12:52 AM on July 27, 2012

*the gold ring he gave her :p

shelly

Posted at 12:47 AM on July 27, 2012

So what do you all think poor Rob is going to do? He seems like a nice guy. She is cranky in all her interviews, hardly ever smiles, well except now with her married lover

Anon

Posted at 12:47 AM on July 27, 2012

If you ever listened to the Eclipse commentary with K & R, you know that Rob expressed disgust on Bella’s behavior with Jacob especially the scene where Bella disses Edward and hops on Jacob’s bike and rides off. He said if his girlfriend did this he would break up with her immediately. Also, the whole Jacob always stalking Bella really bother him.

What Kristen did to him is one thousand times worse.
Kristen must really hate or despise Robert if she did this to him knowing very well his position on this matter. He needs to break up with her.

wendy

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 27, 2012

It’s amazing how “deeply sorry” people are about affairs when they get caught.

darcy

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 27, 2012

Everyone is going on about how terrible they both are. Cheating isn’t right by any stretch of the imagination but I think everyone has their own reasons for the things they do. I’ve seen the pictures, they both look happy and the touches they share as lovers are sweet and obviously mean something to them. I’m just sad that they were caught and couldn’t enjoy however long they might have had together. I think you all need to get a grip and stop judging.

momof3

Posted at 12:36 AM on July 27, 2012

Ms. Fuller, I will just say that I enjoyed your article. What great advice. I totally agree with it. It’s probably the same advice I’d give my own 24yr old daughter.

Kaylee

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 26, 2012

I going to sound like a crazy fan but I’m not.I Just love Kristen .I understand she did something wrong.But most people are being so mean to her.What about Rupert I mean he could of said no and backed off but no.I mean he’s like 41 he should know better. Kristen is young 22years old she is still learning.I know she did do something bad but what about Rupert he’s getting away with m urder sorta.Robert just doesn’t know what to do he is a blank piece of paper.So right now he moved out just to figer things out.We all love Robsten and maby they will get back together Rob needs time to think and Kristen needs time to think Rupert needs time to think Liberty needs time to think.No matter what happens we all need to support thum 100%.And for all the twilight fan’s we understand this might be bad for the movie breaking dawn part 2.But can you twilight fan’s think about this more and not the movie this is kinda more important.Also look at the photos more careful in some of thum Kristenis pushing away from Rupert but Rupert isn’t.Oh and don’t forget that they could have been trying to be found out about.Also I really think Robert will be gone only a few nights.Kristen loves him.I mean but now the papz they should leave her and this problem alone and but out.Also we should be praying for thum not sending hateful things to thum.If Kristen loves Rob and he loves her he will come back.Like the saying goes If you love someone sent thum free if it comes back it was meant to be.Also twilight fan’s this is not going to mess up the movie.Just we need to support Rob,Kristen,Liberty,Rupert 100%

Carly

Posted at 1:54 AM on July 27, 2012

These people make millions acting. Don’t believe everything they say, or try to portray. EX: it was just one time.

Sandy

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 26, 2012

Hollywood life definitely has chosen the wrong career path. You should have gone into counselling instead of selling stupid star gossip every day.

And I am not being ironic here. I mean it. You are doing a great job analysing that whole damn situation… The question is just, will anybody listen? Again, I don’t mean this ironically. The fandom is so furious about it all, I doubt that they will stop slamming her despite all possible explanations as for why Kristen might have done it and what she could possibly do to save this relationship.

I think that everybody deserves a second chance. On the other side I can totally understand Robs feelings.

Oh God, why am I so invested in the problems in two people whom I only know over movies and tabloids… But then I suppose we are all just shocked because they have always been so “un-celebrity” in their behavior, so down-to-earth, humanly, and so much like you and me. And that makes them appear really close to us and not detached.

I wish both of them the best, no matter what routes they will take.

Bless.

And thanks Bonnie for coming up with some really cool statements these days.

bungaraya

Posted at 11:28 PM on July 26, 2012

poor rob..forgiveness will be a long away..kristen an easy girl.leaves MA for ROB (at least single) but now for a married man.this is stupid mistake and this ain’t boring girl…i think kristen never know what is LOVES..this scandal shown that she’s so immature..yes..people made mistake but not like this..
If rob forgive her, he’s a really good man..has a big heart…and for kristen, you better work hard on it..

ucrit

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob is Hollywood’s biggest heartthrob..hell yeah…
there’s million women out there who will keep him in happy place..
and surely they open their arm now..

anonimo

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 26, 2012

Rumor denied by E! News! It was all a farce mounted by a reporter who took the note to the Magazine … were offering an exaggerated amount of money for each news of our Kristen! OH MOST STUPID ASIIIII mess with KRISTEN! Rupert Sanders begins UsWeekly lawsuit against the magazine! For some magazine immediately remove the note on the page that had been published, if they were so sure of the source of information and that it was all true hechado never have to back! Kristen has not entered PRESS! Kristen is very upset about what they are inventing! THE WORST IS THIS JUST STARTED! Kristen said. Thanks to all those who never believed in it! Last night Rupert’s wife also said on the radio!

For those who stopped believing in so Robsten fans call themselves …

KStew Krew

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s about god damned time.

Beth

Posted at 12:37 AM on July 27, 2012

every word of that is absolute bs and 100% fabricated. there has been no such news AT ALL. your just a desperate robsten fan refusing to come into reality.

eden

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 27, 2012

completely agree with beth,
none of thats been reported at all
you really need to get a life.

kat

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 26, 2012

I hope Robert takes time and for his sanity, do not go back to her. i just saw the other 49 pictures at kristendaily.org and she is dry humping him like crazy and if she could have would have done him right there. this was not a one time incident. she’s banged him before for sure. she is a loser Rob and dirty! please please dont take her back.

jspattzfan

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 26, 2012

This is patently ridiculous.

Anon

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 26, 2012

Do you think these all smell like publicity stunt, I figure rob and Kirsten probably got together for the sake of twilight and as the movie franchise coming to an end , they decided to end their relationship and Rupert the sucker got caught in the middle( probably a cheating bastard) I mean the way Kirsten got caught was just to easy , she know she is the biggest star right now , and she made out in public and broad daylight thinking there is no paparazzi following her ? , I think Kirsten and rob trying to shed their twilight image for good ! Kirsten is now playing the regrettable cheating woman and Robert the betrayed boyfriend

E

Posted at 5:30 AM on July 27, 2012

WAH! by sacrifice an innocent family with 2 kids?
You must be the BEST PR for them.

Joey

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 26, 2012

Bonnie expressed some really good advice! But I think Kristen is basically so conflicted about her relationship with Rob that this whole fiasco is unfixable. Rob’s cards have been on the table for a good four years. I believe she just isn’t ready for the next level of committment Rob was desiring. It’s really heartbreaking.

GM

Posted at 9:19 PM on July 26, 2012

I am so confused about this… I am still wondering why she did that?? I hope the can fix their relationship. But I ask myself how is possible that paparazzi usually can´t take a lot of pics of them in a lovely attitude and one of them could take pics of her with that director, so, none of u guys ask yourselves if the paparazzi was there because someone tell him where to go… in other words, none of u have think that maybe it was everything prepared by the director…

sherky

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 26, 2012

like Arthur replied I am shocked that a student able to earn $9035 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this web link NuTTYRich D ot Com

Anon

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 26, 2012

Ya know, while everyone is taking sides on if rob should dump Kristen or not,I am just sitting here wondering how AWKWARD the breaking dawn part 2 promos will be, I mean they will have to posE for magazine covers and its gonna be awkward….also I imagine how they would feel at the premier when they have to see the movie together…like I said AWKWARD

JaBr

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 26, 2012

I didn’t even think of that! I was thinking it’d probably hurt the movie some but those premiers are going to be so awkward, and watching the love scenes, I’m uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Anon

Posted at 9:38 PM on July 26, 2012

ESPECIALLY THE LOVE SCENES! But IF they do break up I hope then when Kristen Is watching the movie and watching the love scenes and them as parents, she will realize what she lost.

Sandy

Posted at 11:42 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree. I will be damn awkward… That girl managed to shed a negative light on the whole franchise. What the hell was going in her mind…

angel

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 26, 2012

agreed! Kristen and Rupert have ruined twilight. i was so psyched to see them with renessmee for the first time and the new vamp. love scenes. now i’ll be able never get this out of my head.

celine

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 26, 2012

i was sris will be o upset i like rob and kris. i feel bad for rob, and kris will be doing swath2 with the same director , i will watches rob movies and bd2 and boycott kris movies .bye bye to her career.

Sammy

Posted at 9:00 PM on July 26, 2012

Sure, Kristen can win Rob back, but would it really be the relationship t use to be? No, it wouldn’t be. He wouldn’t trust Kristen to even go on a shoot in fear that she would make out with the director or her co-star.

You can win the person back, but it’ll never be the same. It nice that everyone wants them back together, but it wouldn’t be the same relationship it was at first.

I’m sorry to say that, once a cheater always a cheater. Rob, I’m on your side all the way!