Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart 'Shed Tears' At First Meeting

Thu, July 26, 2012 1:54pm EDT by 60 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

Anonymous

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob is apparently going to step out into the sun light after being rejected by the Volturi.

emily

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 26, 2012

doubt it, i think he’ll join them and go after her and rupert as revenge!

Karen

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 26, 2012

She is going to be upset when Rob shows up to the Breaking Dawn premiere with a real HOT model on his arm. She should be ashamed of herself … With a married man. She either thinks she’s untouchable or she has no self esteem. Think she wanted to get caught…. The way the press stalk them! She’s had a bad attitude and flipping people off well guess they showed you Kristen!!! The press got the final f you!

london

Posted at 6:40 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m going with Untouchable. she started to believe her own press and clearly thought she deserved could be romantically involved with two people at once.

Dereka

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 26, 2012

Man i feel so bad for him right now. To get cheated on is awful. For the WHOLE world to know??? Horrible. But also how does these sources know all this info? Do they sit in the room and take notes as K&R talk? Takn it with a grain of salt.

Steve

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 26, 2012

She’s a no-talent bimbo. He should be glad to rid of her.

Brenda

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 26, 2012

Why do you want them to break up they are one of the best couples in Hollywood I wish he did not take your advice and she said she was sorry. You should be ashamed of yourself

Ugh

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s about trust. It’s gone. This will always be between them. And the public humiliation. Poor Rob…….and those 5 and 7 year old kids :(

julieT

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 26, 2012

she cheated on micheal a. to be with him and now she cheats on him truly once a cheater always a cheater. and she obviously is only sorry she got caught if she truly cared about rob she would’ve told him cause she felt guilty and ashamed not because there were pictures coming out she had plenty of time to tell him on her own. she chose not to.

daniella

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 26, 2012

she cheat michael arangano oncee that is one time mistake but robert with rupert again!! seriusly!!??? i love kristen but 2 times in ur life thas just humuliation!!! Cheaters are always cheaters she proved twice and she says she dint mean to hurt anyone COME ONNN she knew he was married and have child OVIUSLY SOMEONE WILL GET HURT COME ONNN SHE CAN BE THAT STUPID ..what hurt me most is that neverr we saw pic of her and rob like that and now this is was just 1 time they meet pleaseee is obius this may be like the 500 time they meet for thiss….thats just my opinion

KRISTEN BE

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart, The highest paid ACTRESS in Hollywood is a WHORE
what does it tell us?

elaine

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 26, 2012

To stop idolizing everyone that claims to be different because their apparently the worst of them all.

Lori

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m glad they did meet face to face and that Rob is getting away from the situation so that he can think about what he wants and if he’s willing or able to move on with her or not. Sad that he had to leave his own home, but sometimes a new environment is what you need to think clearly. I know what she did was utterly thoughtless, selfish and wrong. I know there has to be some deep seeded reasons you cheat on someone you supposedly love. It’s bad enough when it happens to any relationship, but nobody deserves to be humiliated like this in public. I don’t pretend to understand WHY Stewart did this (and don’t even get me started on Rupert) but I guess if Rob wants to forgive her and try to work it out then that is HIS decision to make and we have to respect whatever he decides. I just wish him well and hope he’s got friends and family around him for support right now.

ladydivadi

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 26, 2012

why would he move out of his own house? (he bought it)
wHere’s your picture proof? with the smarmy papparazzi that i’m sure are swarming around his house, surely there is picture of a moving van or some such~therefore i dont believe this

pride

Posted at 6:00 PM on July 26, 2012

Simple, that’s what a disgusted and hurt man will do move out to think and it might just be to give her some time to gather her stuff and move out herself. Why she would still be there is beyond me with what she’s done to their relationship.
Don’t think he can swallow this pill, he has a lot of pride and probably warned her against cheating, which would mean he’s been faithful to her all this time? has he? or has he just been discreet about it? Btw, Rupert Sanders is a pig!! Still love them both R/K and will continue to be a supportive fan. However, it will hurt greatly to see Rob with another girl besides Kristen, that’s going to be her biggest punishment IMO.

lyazka92

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 26, 2012

easy to throw words, it is difficult to maintain relations when time zone, miles, cities, and accursed work share of you

lyazka92

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 26, 2012

whatever happened forgive her. love should not only love but also to forgive

Paulina

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 26, 2012

I always be support Robert! Not any slut!

lyazka92

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 26, 2012

I always support Kristen, she is an amazing actress, she help him to be a man what he is. He must stay away for a while and she must understand that he is everything of her life.

M-G

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 26, 2012

Are you serious? She cheated with a married man who has children. Do you understand that these children will grow up one day to see those photos? I understand you couldn’t care less but as a mother, I can tell you that it’s horrible, heartbreaking and both Kristen and Sanders have an equal share of the blame here.

Tee

Posted at 4:24 PM on July 26, 2012

Exactly! You go girl!

l8r KSTEW

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 26, 2012

Great kristen!! Look what you did ik tht many people WERE ur fans but u hav destroyed everything ur relationship FANS and ur career!!!!!All 4hooking up with a guy who possibly knew this was goin to happen. Well nice let’s c wht ur goin to do with ur life now. Was a big fan but now lost all respect from mostly everybody in the world hope rob stays strong!!!!!!

Paulina

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree with every word!!

Someone

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 26, 2012

Totaly agree!!!

TrueFan(HoldingDownK-Stew)

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 27, 2012

I think that’s a wee but harsh….. Everyone on here slandering must be the most perfect people in the world who have never done anything wrong in their lives… yeah not likely. I’m not gonna sit here and bash her like some of you because I know that I have made some really bad choices in my lifetime so I have no room to judge her and pretty sure you don’t either. And I don’t see why all of the hate and slamming is being mostly directed at Kristen? Rupert was involved in this too so he is just as much to blame. Punch him in the face too!! And if you were really her fan then you wouldn’t be so quick to just turn on her! You would be willing to empathize with her and understand that she is only human and will make bad choices sometimes. You’re not a true fan if you can just turn your back on her. Ugh Fake people: Just like shadows, will suppport you and be there when the sun is shining but when the clouds roll in you are nowhere to be found… Give her a break she already has to deal with EVERYONE knowing about this whole thing.

jess

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob seems like a nice guy but he also seems like the kinda guy that doesnt forgive, especially if they wronged him. Look at Nikki Reed. He completly ignores her. Kristen messed up big time! If hes really in love with her the way that everyone is saying then their might be a slight chance he can forgive her.

not right

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 26, 2012

This is not right i will support Kristen.

Really

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 26, 2012

I hope you both die in a fire!

Amy

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 26, 2012

- Celebs get caught cheating a lot, and it seems none of them learn.
– It’s sad, because this was a movie she was so excited to do. She liked that she was going to be in a fairy tale with a kick butt twist.
– So much can change in just a matter of stupid minutes. :(
– Hopefully they can use a few days apart to think a little better. It’s better when things get thought out, and not yelled out in an instant of anger/upset. I know that I say things in a moment of anger/upset that I don’t really mean, and wish I could take time to really think things through.
– Hopefully he can forgive her. They have been friends for 2 years, and dating for 3. They seem strong, and have been through a lot. Trust will have to be earned back, and it will be rocky in the beginning. But it can workout. If he loves her as much as people say he does then he will want to try to work things out.
– Fix what’s broken. Don’t throw it away. Talk with each other, and deal with these issues as one. I mean for now take some time apart, but come back and face your problems.
– Part of me wonders if he made her feel vulnerable. It is 50% his fault too. He being an authority figure to her aka her boss may have used that on her. I have had older men hit on me, and even had one tell me that he wanted to go out with me without his wife knowing.
– I have been cheated on in the past, and I have cheated on a BF before. I have learned my lesson, and hopefully all involved in this will too.

Amy

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 26, 2012

- She has only had 2 boyfriends her whole life. Both have been long term relationships. I am sure she wanted to see what it was like to venture. Hopefully she has learned her lesson.
– Instead of calling her names, and stuff with her she needs to seek help. Help to stop the urge to cheat.
– I say to all these “sources, and experts” in this matter… stop hiding behind those labels. Come forward, and give your true identity!! If you really stand up to what you photographed, and wrote then come forward with your real name.

berlin

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 26, 2012

ROB SHOULD FIND A BETTER PERSON IF THIS IS REALLY TRUE AS HE HE HATES CHEATING

CP

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 26, 2012

I feel like it’s all about the thrill of sneaking around for Kristen. Her + Ron hid their relationship for years then, as soon as they come out,, she finds someone else to sneak around with.

CP

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 26, 2012

Oops Rob – who’s Ron ha ha

Dan

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s not just about love. You have to respect and trust a person. Kristen has shown she has no respect for herself, parents, Rob and his family, RS family, or her fans. Once gone it is hard to get back.

Silvi

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 26, 2012

This is it, its over. He can’t forgive her,hes a nice guy with morals. Wish you all the best Rob

Mitch

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 26, 2012

She probably got sick of putting up with his homosexual tendencies.

Layne

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 26, 2012

Why do guys ALWAYS say that hot, sexy celebrities are gay? It’s so old. I mean, really, you can’t come up with something more clever than that to say?

Layne

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 26, 2012

That’s hot, sexy celebrity men…

Andys

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 26, 2012

Bravo Kristen Stewart! Nice job! You were able to destroy everything! Your image, your fans’ respect maybe yourr career and ROB’ LOVE AND TRUST in one day!
I hope one day you’ll feel the same!

Rob! Don’t be sad, one day you’ll a girl who will love you as much as you deserve!

EL

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 26, 2012

GO ROB,

Please start over..you deserve a woman who REALLY LOVES you and will be true to you….she is out there..forget about K TRASH…good move….not talking and moving out…you CAN DO IT!!!!!!

HoldingDownK-Stew

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 27, 2012

You don’t know her so you don’t know how she feels. How would you know that she doesn’t really love him???

cheryl

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 26, 2012

If they both truely love each other than they can work it out. She needs to get back to where she was before all her fame

Really

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 26, 2012

Yeah, the sewer!

lovenicolelv

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 26, 2012

love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single, now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on ♥♥wealthychat♥♥ under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.