Robert Pattinson 'Still In Shock' Over Kristen Stewart Cheating

Thu, July 26, 2012 7:40am EDT by 101 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheats On Robert Pattinson

KRO

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 26, 2012

That married men Ican’t believe he did this to his family over the worst actress kristen stewart i don’t know why he would have affiar with her. She doesn’t even know how to act. Beside Rob should rather leave her she didn’t even took serious about the whole relationship thing with Rob. I rather think he should just leave her. He can find someone better then her who doesn’t even cheat. As for that Married man he was a idiot for hurting his family.

Sade M.

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 26, 2012

Honestly people its not your decision on wat Rob does. He’s a responsible grown man, he can make the right decision for himself.

Sade M.

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 26, 2012

Why is everyone bashing on Kristen only. She’s not only one everyone should be mad at, Rupert is part of this too. They should be mad at him more because he has a wife and kids. WTF??

zj

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 26, 2012

Robert should forgive her and forget her! she will get allways cheating! she is this kind of person…she can also be a good person, but she will allways cheating…it is in her nature…only if he change her self (and this is a longterm process) she will be no able to cheating…sad, but it is truth

Lori

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 26, 2012

I feel so bad for Rob. Kristen didn’t much look like she “loved and respected” him when she was fooling around with a married man in broad daylight. I don’t blame Rob for not being ready to say anything.

Annie

Posted at 12:28 PM on July 26, 2012

No I don’t think they should break up. In my opinion they stil make a great couple, and I believe 100% that the media is making it way worse that what really happened. They have a tendency to dramatize situations, and blow them way out of proportion.

MARIA

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 26, 2012

Emma Watson: ¿consolaría a Robert Pattinson?

Maggie

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 26, 2012

I dont know what to think I love Rob and Kristen so much I am a super Fan I feel like it is not real i cant belive this I just hope they stay together I have faith that they will get through this

Meg

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 26, 2012

I could not look Kristen the same way anymore, she makes me puke, she is so disgusting. Im Hoping Rob truly see this side of her and dump her and move on to better ones, there are millions of girls who would be intresting in him. Im truly shock by Kristen…. really shock.

Danielle

Posted at 12:04 PM on July 26, 2012

Age has nothing to do with cheating. You do not grow out of cheaing. People cheat because there is something missing or lacking in the relationship, one being respect for the other person or jus unhappy. Please dont take her back – with her money she can buy you. In my words, Rob deserves love and to b happy

marilyn

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 26, 2012

C’mon people it has always taken two to tango..I think it was a caught in the moment thing and it happened..She is not married and get it out of your system before she does..There is no ring on her finger..I adore them both and there can still be a future..Wake up this is not the 60’s or 70’s…Now the married man is the one who should be really on bended knees..This is life and not Peyton place!!! Theres always going to be some thing out there for us to read and oooooooh and awwwww over..Give it a rest…

Kimo

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 26, 2012

Sometimes we get caught up into bad things that we know are wrong, but we keep on doing them, because it feels so good. I think this is the case. What has happened has happened. It was an affair. It doesn’t matter if it was one time or many. It’s wasted milk. Everybody is on board to move forward and learn from this mess accept for Rob. He doesn’t need to completely throw away something that is broken, try to fix it. To me, it’s better than starting all over again, it may be worse.

kimo

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 26, 2012

For him to have not responded yet showed just how much he loved her. He is at least thinking about taking her back, or he would have said hell no I don’t want her back the first day publicly. He is trying to understand, and this public humiliation and pictures are not helping him. He wants her back, but may not be strong enough to actually do it. This is so bad, but everybody deserves a second chance. He needs to give her that chance with couseling. If it doesn’t work out, then maybe they can be friends. He can not go forward in his life, until he forgives her or he will take out this frustration on his next girlfriend.

Courtney

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 26, 2012

She supposedly said “I’m devastated”. You’re devastated, Kristen? Really? I don’t think that you even have a right to be devastated. How do you think Robert and Rupert’s beautiful wife feels right now, you selfish tramp. You and Rupert are both nasty scum. I will NEVER watch your movies again.

Deborah

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 26, 2012

Very upsetting.

April

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 26, 2012

I can’t believe that she did that. What is wrong with her? She sickens me now.

Sherly

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 26, 2012

Ppl, pls don’t judge KStew like that. U know everybody makes mistakes. Stew is still a naive girl she’s only 22 and how old is Robert? How old is Rupert? She need lesson to grow up, she needs lesson in life to learn. And from this scandal, I blv she learnt from mistakes, she is strong, she even admit everything in front of public, she’s responsible. Everyone can cheat, but who will admit and realize that soon? I wish Robert as a long time partner, best friend, and her brother, can accompany her through this problem. Everyone must know, shes also in a sad situation, not only rob.

Lynn

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 26, 2012

Better Rob finds out now before he decides to marry her. Clearly she is demonstrating what many see that she is immature (and foul-mouthed) and not ready for a lifetime commitment. Hopefully, he will get over it quickly and move on. She is young and is entitled to be with whomever she wants. She doesn’t deserve Rob.

jane

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 26, 2012

i hope rob is on a plane to london to get away from her and the mess she has caused—-i still keep saying “what was she thinking???”—she has a man who is dripping with adoration and love for her and she is in her car like some 15 yr old “making out” with a married man??? people are saying it wasnt happening that long—i dont believe—you dont get in a car and start doing that if you havent been doing it for quite awhile—she is nothing but a phoney–i used to like her–loved seeing the look on her face when rob appreared but apparently she is a better actress than people thought !!!!!! she has ruined a family as she put it during her “momentary lapse of judgement”–yeah right–she didnt look too devasted in or out of that car—–and to see robs rings that he gave her makes me sick—-LEAVE HER __YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES YOU ROB

Patt

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2012

that the hell?! Omg, this is sick situation…. WHY SHE fuck with this OLD MEN ?! for what..?! totally bullshit! Hmm… Kirsten you are….;/

Paulina

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 26, 2012

Exactly!!

Paulina

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 26, 2012

Are you satisfied Kristen Stewart? You fu*k*ng whore!

Michael

Posted at 10:06 AM on July 26, 2012

Thank you, Paulina!

Patt

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 26, 2012

Rob is awesome guy! I don’t know what Kirsten have in head… she love him? hhhahahah bullshit!

Paulina

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree!! Poor guy!! TEAM ROBERT!!

kim

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 26, 2012

Dont judge somebody you dont know

Patt

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 26, 2012

you right, i know about this.

Kim

Posted at 9:50 AM on July 26, 2012

Only the two of them know if their relationship is worth saving. We have no clue what they’re like together. Having said that, I will admit that I’m hoping they work it out. They’re both so young, and I’ll bet he’s the first serious boyfriend she’s had. Her cheating with a guy who’s married doesn’t look too good for her character though. I’m sure they’ll both be fine whatever happens…I think he’ll have the majority of the female population to help him get over it…

Taylor Allen

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 26, 2012

shame on you kristen!break up with her Robert u deserve better!

Veronica

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t think it’s for us to say or speculate what Rob does. He’s a grown man and can make up his own decision…

crizo

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 26, 2012

stop your talking about this situation,you people know nothing about what they think, say or filling,you just have to fill yours page in here Rob and Kristen know what they have to do they both adults,and we are the ones who put them together as a couple of lovers when they may be just good friends for life ,they never come out in public to tell us we are in love with each other, never,So let them solve this confusion alone.