Robert Pattinson Refuses To Talk To Kristen Stewart

Thu, July 26, 2012 10:24pm EST by 101 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up

rae

Posted at 9:56 AM on July 27, 2012

i thought that they could be together forever!!!!!
OMG i still can not believe that kristen cheated

MiM

Posted at 8:39 AM on July 27, 2012

I can not believe.. Kristen, i love you , bat, your decision surprised me.. poor Rob… how much you are already together and you have the heart to fool him!!! It was not nice of you.. just so you know, you lost the No. 1 fan!!! I have loved you, but after this .. not so much… I mean, you do what you want, but just to tell you, you and Robert are valid for the most beautiful couple ever, and just so you know how much he tried to make you happy and you fool him with that man… I love you Kristen but think about it please!! LOVE YOU KRISTEN AND ROBERT BOTH… BE TOGETHER PLEASE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

MiM

Posted at 8:35 AM on July 27, 2012

crizo

Posted at 8:05 AM on July 27, 2012

Dear Kristen, i do not know you personalmente but i know you would never do somenthing like that, never,it is somenthing very wron in here with those pictures it dont match,well like i said i belive you are inocente to me,hope you are ok today,everything will come out rigth just wait and see,God bless you little girl,and protect you always.

Dear Crizo

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 27, 2012

Dear Crizo, those are me in those pics i’ve even admitted it. Did you hear i was wearing robs favorite hat and the gold ring he gave me while i was making out with my boss. And do you seriously believe it was only one time?? the rumors are true, you’ve wasted precious years of your life you’ll never get back, obsessing over me for nothing, you might want to get a hobby too.
Love you! Kristen Stewart

Iasmyn An

Posted at 7:10 AM on July 27, 2012

Kristen was very stupid, lost a great man, Rob. I can not understand how a person does so with a human being who loved her so much. It was very bad and cold, because the two still saw the paparazzi. Rob needs to move on, he lost confidence.

Rishma rifkhan

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 27, 2012

It’s good that robert should break up with her for what she has done.but still they were an amazing couple!

halie

Posted at 5:30 AM on July 27, 2012

Hey, they weren’t supposed to get caught. The only reason she confessed is because they had pictures of the two that could not be disputed, otherwise, it would have just been a rumor. She and the producer would have gone on, maybe still seeing each other and none would have been the wiser. Maybe except for the wife. We usually always find out.

Adine

Posted at 5:15 AM on July 27, 2012

Rob Do not turn up because then both he and Kristen even more broken than it is now! Then it her that it will not go out in public! Maybe the only present them go out in the garden behind a place that nobody can see them! no one wants it that way?!

ANNA♥

Posted at 5:15 AM on July 27, 2012

The media is making this a whole lot worse but I think Kristen and Robert should talk and Rob should forgive and forget her. I agree with Rob’s decision to move out but the media should leave them alone for a bit, at least till they have talked to each other and until everything has calmed down. I am worried about their movies, especially ones they are working on together. Good luck guys… Love you♥

shelly:(

Posted at 5:42 AM on July 27, 2012

i just saw the other 49 pictures at kristendaily.org and she is dry humping him like crazy and if she could have would have done him right there. this was not a one time incident. she’s banged him before for sure!

Eleanor

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 27, 2012

Well, when your lovely person cheats on you, you feel like the world is falling apart. But, we don’t have clue about the real story. We know only what’s tabloids and media are reporting. Kristen and Robert will have a conversation about this. And it’s not our business what will they decide. Personally I think that enormous love and feelings connect Stewart and Rob. And I hope this “cheating” won’t be able to destroy and break up this amazing couple. Wish you all the best, Krist and Rob! love you. x

DESIRE

Posted at 3:48 AM on July 27, 2012

omggggggggggggg robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb robstennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn come onnnnnnnnnnnnn guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss state strongerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just Saying

Posted at 2:50 AM on July 27, 2012

I’ll support Rob with whatever decision he makes. Remember–we don’t know the entire story, just what the media is reporting. Just wish them both the best of luck. And shoot–I wouldn’t talk to her either!!!–at least until I cooled down.

Britt

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 27, 2012

I think Rob is right sometimes it takes time to yourself and Kristen I’m with you girl sometimes u hurt the ones u love I didn’t cheat but I crushed his heart all the same Rob is right to keep it btween them to go away n c for himself how he feels she shud b doing the same bcus in the end its btween them not them n us yes she shud have went to him in the beginning but its never to late if you love someone enough to make it right to show them they mean more than everything else you could own:) Go for him girl!!

rachel

Posted at 5:35 AM on July 27, 2012

“sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love” so you approve of people cheating and lying? Rob knows he would have never found out had the pics not come out and she got busted thats the major thing.he has to decide if he can live with knowing that.

Serena Brookfield

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 27, 2012

He is a fortyone year old man who groomed a young woman to betray her beautiful ideals for his greedy use. I have been there and know how it feels when someone you work for and admire uses you for their own pathetic needs. He was the one in so called power here. He makes me sick for what he has done to her. The pressure she has been under from press and fans and people making money off of her has been sick. I am shocked nothing worse has happened. If rob truly loves her he will see her for what she has been up until this time and hold on tight.

brenda

Posted at 5:36 AM on July 27, 2012

Really? cause she seemed to be a ready and willing participant in the photos.

ange

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 27, 2012

Okay ppl i just found out something but let me tell you this first at first i dindnt really bealive this rumor i thought does photos were photoshot but then little by little i begin bealive in them but just a minute ago i found a video on youtube they have other photos that were not on the mgazine and the photos that were in the magazine were not photoshot when i saw this i was like wow theres a picture on kstew getting out of the car and rupert waiting for her just go to youtube if you dont bealive me just type (kristen stewart with rupert sanders:caught cheating on robert pattinson) just type that i think is the first vide your going to see rupert looking at the paparazzi the person that put this vodeo his youtube name is 60 something i cant remember the name but it starts woth 60 so please go see this video and put a comment and tell me that what you see is true and im not making this up hurry and go to youtube and watch the new pictures but see it quickly because they might take the video off or something.I was in shock when i saw this guys.

Lynn

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 27, 2012

I say good for him!!! All she is is a little whore. Once a cheater always a cheater!! Trust me on that I know from past relationships myself!! Stay away Rob stay away!!!

DAnella

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 26, 2012

What’s sad is that no one believes in fixing something that’s broken now a days. They just believe in throwing something away.
If they had been together for under a year I could see splitting. They were friends for 2 years, and dating for 3. At least give it another try.
Yeah, she will have to earn trust back. It will take a while to heal, but it can be done.
I forgave my BF for cheating on me. We communicate when we have problems, and actually take the time to work them out TOGETHER.

Lisa

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 26, 2012

Now people wanna say it’s all fake. Okay, than why did both Kristen and Rupert ADMIT on their own to the affair? No one does that when they are innocent. They knew the photos were going to break and they came out with it. Please.

aria

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 26, 2012

KIRSTEN WAS OLAYING GOLF THAT DAY HOW CAN A PERSON BE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE IF YOU ARE A TRUE TWIHARD YOU WILL SUPPORT KRISTEN

Daniella

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 26, 2012

I can’t figure how if the photos were taken July 17 did they wait until the 24th to put out to the public?
If I had juicy footage of a popular actor/actress doing something they shouldn’t I would send it out so the public can see ASAP.
Why did they wait almost week?

kat

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 26, 2012

I hope Robert takes time and for his sanity, do not go back to her. i just saw the other 49 pictures at kristendaily.org and she is dry humping him like crazy and if she could have would have done him right there. this was not a one time incident. she’s banged him before for sure. she is a loser Rob and dirty! please please dont take her back.

anonimo

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 26, 2012

Rumor denied by E! News! It was all a farce mounted by a reporter who took the note to the Magazine … were offering an exaggerated amount of money for each news of our Kristen! OH MOST STUPID ASIIIII mess with KRISTEN! Rupert Sanders begins UsWeekly lawsuit against the magazine! For some magazine immediately remove the note on the page that had been published, if they were so sure of the source of information and that it was all true hechado never have to back! Kristen has not entered PRESS! Kristen is very upset about what they are inventing! THE WORST IS THIS JUST STARTED! Kristen said. Thanks to all those who never believed in it! Last night Rupert’s wife also said on the radio!

For those who stopped believing in so Robsten fans call themselves …

Danella

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 26, 2012

unknown

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 27, 2012

thank you !!!!

Twihard

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 26, 2012

Talking*

Twihard

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 26, 2012

Wowi luv both of them but I think that Roche should leave rob alone 4 a little while so that he can process this then they can try Tonkin

Elaine

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 26, 2012

the only interestI had in Stewart, was that she woke up beside Rob Pattinson every morning. That is no longer true…..so there is no reason to think about her at all!

lorrie

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 26, 2012

YOU PEOPLE THAT WANT THEM TO STAY TOGETHER ARE SO SELFISH!! YOU CLEARLY JUST DON’T WANT YOUR ROBSTEN FANTASIES RUINED, STOP THINKING ABOUT ROBSTEN AND START THINKING ABOUT ROB!!!
I DOUBT THE ONLY WAY HE CAN BE HAPPY IN LIFE IS TO BE WITH KRISTEN LIKE YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING!!