Kristen Stewart — First Pic After Her Affair With Rupert Sanders Revealed

Thu, July 26, 2012 12:08pm EDT by 109 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair

M2m

Posted at 8:46 PM on July 26, 2012

Agree! She doesn’t know how to pay respect to a person who loves her. She totally ruined it. She hurts rob so much. What she did is unforgivable and unforgetable. She deserved to live in a mess she created full of remorse and despair!shame on you kristen stewart!

AleiaTheEnchanted

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 26, 2012

people still thinks its a “One” mistake…think about it they loved each other….why ruin that? why cheat on someone if you truly love them? doesnt she ever think about the consequences? and the man if married and has two children for goodness sake! people still believes it is fake and the pics are doctored….pulllllzzzzz the proof is right there the b***h already said her statement.

Jay

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 26, 2012

Gee, if he was the person she “respected” the most in this world…maybe you shouldn’t have left the home you shared with him, drove off, made out with a married man of two, and returned home. If that is your idea of “respect” is….your an idiot. Rob is better off without her. If she cheats once…she will cheat again.

getreal

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 26, 2012

Ok, has anyone even considered that both Rob and Kristen may have played the couple card to enhance the Twilight Sage? My God, they were kids when they got into this.. how many of you are still with your teen age love? How many of you met the love of your life forever love at the age of 16 or 17? Granted an cheating is never a good idea but everyone in this triangle is human, (even Rob). Mistakes are made. Did you ever consider the age difference, that maybe this older man was “grooming her”, filling an emotional void left by a camera relationship that didn’t really work off camera between the two? For those of you throwing away all of your Twilight items and swearing off the movie, take the extra time you will have now to GET INTO THEARPY!. If you life revolved around the Edward/Bella/Rob/Kristen couple as it appears you seriously need to get out more and get a real life. Your reaction to this is far more important to you than the unfortunate event in Colorado.

Heather

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 26, 2012

Its bad that she cheated but everyone is making a big fuss over them MAKING OUT! Does it say they had sex? Does it give ANY hint that something else happened BESIDES making out? Yes, she made a mistake, yes she had a lap in judgement, but the world shouldn’t hate her for making ONE mistake at the age of 22. She could have made a worse mistake, like having sex and getting pregnant, now THAT would have been bad. This was a little make out session. People should really just give her a break.

AleiaTheEnchanted

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 26, 2012

um she cheated before. she had a bf before rob. she cheated on him, dumped him, and got together with rob. the person she cheated with? it was rob. once a cheated always a cheater. if you truly love someone, why mess it up?

Sian_from_UK

Posted at 9:00 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree with you Heather.
well said.

mrs.pattinson

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 26, 2012

rob deserves better than this. if kristin “loved and respected” him so much why would she go off with some man twice her age! rob deserves better than this. he is in my opinion the perfect man and he should’nt be wasted on a rotten lying cheater

daniella

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 26, 2012

she cheat michael arangano oncee tha tone is time mistake but robert with rupert again!! seriusly!!??? i love kristen but 2 times in ur life thas just humuliation!!! Cheaters are always cheaters she proved twice and she says she dint mean to hurt anyone COME ONNN she knew he was married and have child OVIUSLY SOMEONE WILL GET HURT COME ONNN SHE CAN BE THAT STUPID ..what hurt me most is that neverr we saw pic of her and rob like that and now this is was just 1 time they meet pleaseee is obius this may be like the 500 time they meet for thiss….thats just my opinion

y name callin

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 26, 2012

i will b seein the last twilight bcuz i want 2 knw wat happens nd there is no reason 2 b talkin bout her if u waz her fan but if lost all respect i agree but really we dont even knw them

But im nt kristen fan anymore bcuz she has cross the line nd she hurted so many people nd i really am gnna still be supportive of rob nd really kristen didnt even hve sex wit him it waz jus a makeout but it still hurted a lot of people

sherry

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 26, 2012

KRISTEN……… WHAT WAS YOU THINKING !!!!!!! ROBERT I UNDERSTAND THIS IS REALLY EMBARRISSING,, AND VERY S~ A~ D` thing ur going through NOW …..BUT JUST GO AWAY FOR AWHILE FROM EACH OTHER AND; ( THINK ) ……..BOTH OF U IN WHAT U REALLY WANT~~~~~~~ GIVE IT SOME TIME…————And who’ know’s mybe u can’ FORGIVE ‘ her it was quit a blow ! U really Really need time …………… Sort thru it all… you will find the right answer’s !!! someone ..who ..cares ~`~`~`~ GOODLUCK !!!

allysa mentor

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree, i won’t be going to the last Twilight film, as i never want to see that bit#@es face again. Stay strong Rob, there’s a girl out there for you. Kristen isn’t good enough for you. I am officially through with everything Twilight.

hate her

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 26, 2012

she never deserved him. hope he dumps her skanky a**

Felicia (kristen stewart page)

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 26, 2012

KRISTEN WAS IN LA 17/7 AND RUPERT WAS IN LONDON WHIT HES FAMILY

HTTP:KRISTENSTEWART.SE

kougie757

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 26, 2012

woww so now you are trying to say it didnt happen? with all of this crap after it, they are still delusional robsten fans.

dena

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 26, 2012

RE-cast – for future roles Ms. Lucy Hale or Rachel Bilson.

Many are handed a gift and such soooo sadly throw it all away so sad.

Inka

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 26, 2012

She deserve it!

lyazka92

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob, please forgive kris.

Mandy

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 26, 2012

This picture was taken before the news broke. She doesn’t look like she’s “wiping away tears.” If I remember correctly she was out putting gas in her car when this picture was taken.

kina

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 26, 2012

Here is an example how the media can destroy life.

sarah

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 26, 2012

oh yeah blame the media… they forced rupert and kristen’s lips together!

Mila

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 26, 2012

That is true, the media didn’t force their lips together. She made her own desision to cheat on Rob.

sarah

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 26, 2012

Exactly!

A.R

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 26, 2012

I think their relationship will not last …. sorry for Rob

...

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 26, 2012

She disgust me!!! Poor rob, I wish I could give him a big hugg :( how could she be so heartless and reckless towards that sweet guy? How rude and selfish and just plain idiotic!! My heart is aching for rob..

anaPopaLulla

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob Please forgive her=(

brooke

Posted at 2:55 PM on July 26, 2012

he’ll forgive her as a fellow actor but not as a girlfriend and maybe not even a friend. i’m sure it kills him she had his ring on while she was cheating :(

Kris

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 26, 2012

I think they should break up… Rob, deserves better.. If you love someone, set it free, if it comes backs, it is true love.. Kristen should have listened to her conscious… It’d be better if they don’t see each other, so Rob won’t be hurt looking at her…

ROBSTEN

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 26, 2012

I somehow feel sorry for her….. she knew what she had and took it for granted, for what, for a few minutes a day living on the edge….. she said it in interviews that she thought her life was boring and needed excitement…….didn’t expect it to be all this kind of excitement and……hurt…. I hope Rob forgives her as a person, but it’s his choice if he chooses to forgive her a GF……

muriat

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 26, 2012

You know what….you know it’s a horrible thing when you discover that an actress has cheated on her boyfriend, and you feel like you were the one who was cheated on. Geez, I did not know that I was so much invested in Robsten, but the truth is, I WAS. And the truth is, I also feel sickened by what Kristen did. I feel so bad for Robert, and I don’t even know him. It just goes to show how much Twilight has affected so many of us, and how much we truly believed in their “LOVE.” (Well, at least Robert did). And now, please answer me this… does anyone else agree that they cannot even watch Twilight movies and feel the same thing as they felt before? I know that I can’t! Because each time I see them on screen, I will always see in the back of my mind, Kristen cheating on Robert. Just as he will always be seeing the same thing. Make no doubts about it. HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TRUST HER AGAIN. HE DESERVES BETTER! and you know what…SHE is not better! I used to love her…i just can’t anymore.

Renae

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 26, 2012

Murial I understand. I never thought the day would come when she would cheat on Rob but it has and I’m at a loss for what to do. For me these two people don’t exist without the other. I have been on the inside and know what these two people have been through in order to have the relationship that they do and I don’t see how Kristen could just go and throw it all away in a minute.
I erased everything off my computer Twilight related and have given away both my books and dvds…I’m done. As for the last movie, won’t ever see it.

MeChelle

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 26, 2012

Renae,
I can understand the feelings that you have been feeling as well as everyone else, but I urge you to remember that Twilight is not about Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson, but about the AMAZING books written by a wonderful woman who put her everything into these books! It is unfortunate that Kristen was cast as such an amazing person as Bella and then betrayed her real life love as well as her character. For everyone who wants to pull out of Twilight I urge them to remember…it wasn’t Kristen and Rob that we initially loved, but Bella and Edward who everyone will be leaving behind if they allow the stupidity of ONE lame girl to ruin this for everyone. Kristen Stewart will get what she deserves good or bad, but I can’t stand to hear that people want to forsake their love for this story and the many hours of effort put into it by the author. Just a thought.

Kylar

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 26, 2012

Same here after all this time we really knew nothing about kristen at all. i wouldn’t be surprised if she was with rob knowing fans would love Bella and Edward together in real life to make herself and her career more prominent and famous. Disgusting.

Honey B.

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 26, 2012

Yeah, I totally agree with you, I’ll never be able to watch it the same way again. I feel bad for the ENTIRE cast for being put into this incredibly awkward situation seeing that come November they will no doubt be forced to do press junkets together and will both have to remember this and be questioned about this. I hope the paps don’t take any pics of Rob for a few weeks, I really don’t want to see him hurting even if I don’t know him, he always spoke so highly of Kristen and showed so much that he loved her and he doesn’t deserve this. He’s the LAST PERSON on this earth that deserves this.

violet

Posted at 3:10 PM on July 26, 2012

so true she had his heart in his hands and she knew it and chose to toss it like garbage for 40 year old rupert.
can’t believe it!!… making out with him in her car with robs favorite hat and the gold ring on her finger, at least she been exposed for the tramp she really is!!!

becca

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 26, 2012

totally in the same boat here!!! i can’t watch twilight either!!! I can’t imagine how rob feels after all the times she claimed he loved him and all they’ve been through she does this he really didn’t know her at all…
We all got too invested in them and Kristen had us all snowed… after all this time we really knew nothing about her at all… all the things she claims not to be and to hate…is what and who she really is!!!

cc1988

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 26, 2012

oh my i couldn’t have said it better myself she’s tainted my love for the movie and for their”LOVE” you just described how i felt entirely now i know how invested i was in the whole robsten relationship to bad my revalation came with bad news instead of good.i still like her but i lost all respect for her i thought so was something special, but she’s just some thing:(

nina

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 26, 2012

WRONG–these pictures are from last week, they are the same set that included those booty-short pictures that were all over. She’s still in hiding

ROBSTEN

Posted at 1:30 PM on July 26, 2012

Loved her…. but I think it’s the best thing to do right now till she recovers enough to face the negative remarks by people….

sihj

Posted at 12:19 PM on July 26, 2012

check gossip cop

arif alsyahbana

Posted at 4:13 AM on August 7, 2012

IN FACT………i got the feeling that this is the way(s) that kristen do to get into movie(s)…………….
who knows………..may be she did the twilight director or producer to……………………….MAYBE……