Kristen Stewart: What She Needs To Do To Save Her Career, Experts Say

Thu, July 26, 2012 8:32am EST by 52 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

Candace

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 26, 2012

OMG the world is gonna end!!!! Please people

denice

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 26, 2012

he or she who is without sin cast the frist stone.I still love kristen stewart and will see her movies.and I know she and rob will work this out thats if he realy loved her in the frist place he will forgive her I Know if eny one of you was in her shoes you would want forgivness. so get over youselfs this did not happen to you so this is not about you.

Outspoken Mimi again

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 26, 2012

Interesting how few people even comment on Liberty how, and her children, are now likely to have their lives turned upside down. Ever single one of you guys who have ever been cheated on, by someone you love dearly, but still defend this girl are hypocrites. Hope Liberty divorces that bastard and takes his kids for good.

lovenicolelv

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 26, 2012

love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single, now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on ♥♥wealthychat♥♥ under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.

Pippa

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m 1 of her fans and i don’t feel betrayed at all because it doesn’t effect me PLUS, its also a personal matter between Kristen, Rob, Rupert and his family. Not us

zj

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 26, 2012

Robert should forgive her and forget her! she will get allways cheating! she is this kind of person…she can also be a good person, but she will allways cheating…it is in her nature…only if he change her self (and this is a longterm process) she will be no able to cheating…sad, but it is truth

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 26, 2012

Uncool, Kristen. Very crude and cruel – to Rob and the guy’s family. Call it what you want, “indescretion” is still cheating. If you’re bored, read a book or ride a helicopter, K-screw. Who’s going to trust you now? Not directors’ and actors’ wives, that’s for sure.

Elizabeth

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 26, 2012

I have never been a Kristen Stewart fan. At all. I used to hate her. But I then she got together with Rob Pattinson, my utmost crush. I loved him even before Twilight. So then I figured I should at least not hate her. And I was okay with that. But now she comes and does THIS to the hottest, cutest, best guy in the whole world and she thinks it’ll be the same like it used to be with her saying that LAME apology? WAKE UP! Jeez.

Sophie Jones

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 26, 2012

I totally agree with you, I mean she’s a slut. God! How can she cheat someone like Robert Pattinson for crying out loud. I really hope he never comes bac to her, she doesn’t deserve him.

Candace

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 26, 2012

Get a life…

April

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t get why people are defending Kristen at all. I’m not a big fan of either Rob or Kristen but my heart goes out to Rob at the moment. Yes she did say sorry for cheating but only after it was leaked in the media. I know how it feels to be cheated on and it hurts like hell. Once a cheater always a cheater. If Rob leaves her she will only have herself to blame!

Kelly

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 26, 2012

So incredibly sad. So much was lost. I feel very deeply for Rob in this whole tragedy. How can someone who has so much love at her feet be so selfish and deceptive. The sins of youth that unfortunately do not go away. I hope Kristen learns deeply from this choice she has made. She is responsible for her actions. I hope Rob will have much support and make the best decision for himself on how he proceeds from here. She is a very, very selfish, foolish girl.

Trina

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 26, 2012

I am Kristen’s fan through and through. As long as Rob got to forgive her, who am I to judge her? I’ll just wait for Rob to do the right thing – try to save the relationship as well. They have been together for years now. There are bumps in the road but I believe that will make the relationship stronger. If he chose not to forgive her, I’ll understand. I’ll still support them. After all flaws are part of being human. We love Kristen for being real. And this is her now being real – admitting to the world she’s sorry and even risking her career just for Rob to forgive her. She’s at her most vulnerable position. As a fan, I think I will show my support to keep her strong.

Jenny

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 26, 2012

I have always been a Kristen fan and will continue to be. She is young and made a terrible mistake. She doesn’t need to let this mistake define her entire life. I’m praying for comfort and peace for the both of them to make the best decision for the both of them, but I think that Robert will take her back. There is nothing stronger than love, not even this awful mess.

denice

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 26, 2012

jenny you are right. even if they stay together or not I will still support them both I love them. god bless

KRD

Posted at 10:35 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree that she is a disgusting piece of trash!! Any cheater is!! She will still get roles but IMO she should not have been getting roles in the first place because she CAN NOT ACT!!! Let’s offer some women with talent these roles instead!!

aquarius64

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 26, 2012

She’s now box office poison. Breaking Dawn 2 may take a hit.

Stephany

Posted at 10:32 AM on July 26, 2012

YO AMOOO A KRISTEN PERO SI FUERA CIERTOO (AUN NO LO PUEDO ACEPTAR ES MUYY FUERTE Y FEO ) YA NO VERIA NUNCAAA MAS SUS PELIS ELLA SE MUERE PARA MI LO QUE HA HECHO A ROB ES IMPERDONABLE

@ostwihard

Posted at 10:06 AM on July 26, 2012

estoy muy triste por lo sucedido pero los verdaderos fans de kiki la vamos a apoyar aunque nos haya dolido lo que hizo.
Rob te amo y haria cualquier cosa para que no sufrieras nunca.

Give it time

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 26, 2012

I believe she will be ok. It will take a while for people to get over this. Some will and some won’t, but she will be ok. Fans will back off for a while but if she and Rob can work this out then it will all be forgotten soon enough, otherwise she will deal with this and the fans for a while.

Veronica

Posted at 9:38 AM on July 26, 2012

I trust E Online way more than I trust HollywoodLife, and yesterday E Online had several comments from studio executives saying that kristen got jobs before she became famous–she won’t stop getting jobs because of this. They say they’ll still send her scripts–so I don’t think she’ll suffer much. She might not get those HUGE roles that she was heading towards, but she’ll still get smaller roles–which is what she likes, right?

aquarius64

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 26, 2012

She didn’t have a scandal of this magnitude on her when she was getting jobs. They may still send her scripts, but the studios still want to see a profit for their projects. She’s box office poison now. E! is probably working on specials on SWATH-gate now: “The End of Robsten” and “The Fall of Kristen Stewart”. Nikki Reed will probably be credited as consultant.

kiara

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 26, 2012

stewarter . tumblr.com/post/28046672752/kristen-cheats-on-rob-an-absolute-proof-that-the

Trini

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 26, 2012

I think that Kristen and Robert should do what is best for the two of them; It is not anyone’s business. I hope they will think this through and consider if their love for each other is strong and real enough to see them through this. They should know what they want out of the rest of their lives, will they allow pride to get in the way? Their careers will make any type of personal relationship hard……

PS This is nothing unusual in Hollywood and may stars have done WORST and bounced back!!!!!

I STILL LOVE ROBSTEN!!!!!!!!

wing

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 26, 2012

yes totally agree! she is brave already
better than many celebrities!
nomatter how it ends up
i love them

hey..

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 26, 2012

She is disgusting. What she have done to Rob i absolutely gross, in every way.
He should definitely break up with her, she is too immature to have a boyfriend.
I really hate her. Sorry to say you guys.

Samantha

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 26, 2012

How many celebs have been caught cheating, and they have been fine?! Lots. Tiger Woods is doing pretty well for example.
I mean she will have to deal with this for a very long time.
I am sure that in November every interviewer will want to ask her about this, and I am sure future news reports that write about her will bring up the incident that happened in July 2012.
It won’t (And shouldn’t.) ruin her, but it will follow her.
***Now ask about that director?! You know HE was involved too!! Not just her!!***

Samantha

Posted at 9:11 AM on July 26, 2012

By the way…
I am still a fan.
I have been cheated on, and I have cheated on a BF in the past.
WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!!!!

wing

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 26, 2012

the director is much more responsible for this!

Natta

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 26, 2012

No matter what they say, I still love you kristen <3

MartaPattz

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 26, 2012

MartaPattz- REAL Robstener

Posted at 9:00 AM on July 26, 2012

I feel sick because we have to write all these lies. But there’s one good thing about this- we finally go who’s the real fan and who’s not. All we have to do is just wait and then admire new Robsten PDA pics again.

Bella

Posted at 9:00 AM on July 26, 2012

WOW – I have so much I want to say and yet the right words will not come. Right off I want to say how dissapointed I am in Kristen at this moment. It makes me wonder how she feels about herself…..she cannot be thinking very highly of yourself to do this touchy feely kissy thing with an old nasty doughy looking excuse of a man. She has (had) the world at her feet and what? Temporary insanity? Booze? Drugs? WTF? I always thought very highly of her & Rob, young people with a good head on their shoulders!!!! Kstew proved me wrong. Only time will tell what this minute of unbridled lust has cost her. The moment itself looked cheap – in a car – In public?
Rob, move forward proudly with your head held high, her actions have no reflection on you, the world is your playground! You have nothing to proof! Be well. Time doesnt heal but it does help you cope.

maria

Posted at 8:58 AM on July 26, 2012

she broke the hearts of all, Rob does not have to forgive her, she is not really honest and sincere, she apologized because they discovered their deception, but she does not love, the lover does not lie

marge

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m affected I always see her as goody goody and she looks so kind then she’s a cheater and top it with a married man..tsk tsk

anne

Posted at 8:53 AM on July 26, 2012

what have you done kristen?I thought you’re good,cool innocent Lady but you’re one of a kind cheater,to a married man…That’s sacred..Lost my RESPECT.I’m so dissappointed.. sorry for my english