Kristen Stewart: What She Needs To Do To Save Her Career, Experts Say

Thu, July 26, 2012 8:32am EST by 52 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

Erin

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 16, 2012

If I had been her publicist, I would have had her apologize to the wife as well as her children. She kind of leaves them out of the equation. When people make millions and millions of dollars on their image, they have to expect to be accountable to the people who pay their salary. Those people are her fans. If you want a job where people don’t care what you do, then being a celebrity isn’t the wisest choice. Whether Pattinson forgiver her or not is his business, but I don’t think the public or the studios will be as easy on her as he probably will be.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 27, 2012

Only need to save her career is to continue exchanging fluids with their future directors, is everything.

amanda

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 27, 2012

well she got what she wanted. She said she wanted something bad to happen to her, bacause life is too easy for … well she did!

amanda

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 27, 2012

I think the outcome of her career lay in Robs hands. If Rob forgives her, so will her fans. If not, I think it’s going to be a tough road for her.

Cathy

Posted at 9:01 AM on July 27, 2012

Kristen is gonna be much more careful these days,mind her words and actions,or she will definetely be ruined forever!
I think most of Kristen’s fans are teenagers and they just don’t need a bad role model!Their parents won’t encourage them to love and support Kristen,either.
I held nothing against Kristen in the past,but now I insist that her career is in the greatest danger ever&she can hardly fix it!
But poor Rob had to get into this scandal,he’s innocent and promising,that’s all because of slut Kristen!

CrazyJ

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 27, 2012

I wish her career gets over

CrazyJ

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 27, 2012

she doesnt deserve any fans because we dont want younger kids to look up to a whore

bluebird

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 26, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART’S CAREER IS OVER!!! SHE’S A WHORE AND A CERTIFIED SLUT! SHE DESTROYED EVERYTHING! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN WATCHING BREAKING DAWN PART 2 ANYMORE. I READ THE BOOK, THAT’S ENOUGH! I HOPE THERE’S NO SNOW WHITE SEQUEL ANYMORE, BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY REMIND ALL OF US MILLIONS OF ROBSTEN AND TWIHARD FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD HOW SHE AND THE DIRECTOR RUPERT DANDERS COMMIT ADULTEROUS ACT!!! SHE HAS FOUL MOUTH, I TELL MYSELF MAYBE SHE WILL OUTGROW THAT SOMEDAY, SHE’S A POT USER, I TELL MYSELF MAYBE SHE WILL CHANGE THAT BAD HABIT SOMEDAY. BUT CHEATING ROB PATTINSON WHO HAS BEEN FAITHFUL BOYFRIEND, LOVING AND CARING FOR HER SO MUCH!? ALL OF US ARE DEVASTATED! I’M DONE WITH KRISTEN STEWART ALREADY! GOODBYE KRISTEN STEWART! GOODBYE TO BELLA SWAN AND GOODBYE TO YOUR CAREER!!!

Iza

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 26, 2012

I do not like her any more she was different then what I thought she would be very sad……..

Katy

Posted at 8:11 AM on July 27, 2012

wow, i think Kristen can do much better than this.

elise

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 26, 2012

kristen’s career is no where NEAR over….yes she has done something terrible, but everyone is human and we all make mistakes whether they are big or small. and she will NOT lose her fans cuz if u are a true fan u stick by their side through thick and thin

Brittany

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 26, 2012

I don’t think her career is over. Kristen is tough. Look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie there careers were not over

K

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 26, 2012

I don’t think her career is doomed. I was Kristen once though, and it sucks, really does. It’s like you keep telling yourself you’re in love with someone but you’re really not, & you’re too weak to let them go, b/c you know that even tho you’re not completely in love, this person is still so important to you.

Ale

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 26, 2012

justice!!

mary0701

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 26, 2012

I can not understand cheating in this day and age as a star and the camera phones, etc all over the place, how could you possibly be so stupid? Of course someone is going to figure it out. I feel sorry for her, but she only has herself to blame. People are not perfect, but good lord, you should never ever put some stupid affair over your boyfriend, your career, and married on top of it? Jesus, I am not famous, but even I know that is a certified way to screw up everything you have worked for. The world is not fair, and it comes down on women more for this kind of thing. It would be nice to see a relationship last in Hollywood, and I thought K and Rob would, but just throw them on the pile. Just goes to show film is fake, and life is just a screwed up mess. There is no Bella Swan, except on paper, and we are left with the reality of a girl who screwed up the one good thing she had going for her in her personal life. :(

Peeta Mellark