Kristen Stewart Writing Apology Letter To Rupert Sanders' Wife After Affair

Thu, July 26, 2012 9:07am EDT by 25 Comments
Kristen Stewart Apology Letter

Ashley

Posted at 7:37 AM on July 30, 2012

And Rupert is a stupid to want her, But didn’t think of his family and kids! The kids will never trust him again! :|

Ashley

Posted at 7:34 AM on July 30, 2012

Kristen Should Apologize Liberty… But I think Robert will not Accept the Sorry(s) of Kristen cause’ he answered her first call and said: “You humiliate me” and stopped answering her calls after that! She’s insane to want a 41 yr old Dad! :X

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 27, 2012

Mrs. Ross is a lady the other is not!

Lovekristen

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 27, 2012

Kristen really can not believe it, but everyone can make mistakes, not doing anything? Kristen is very normal for a young woman makes a mistake? Gerçekten.Bence must recognize Robert gave him a chance, I think.

lovekristen

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 27, 2012

Kristen really can not believe it, but everyone can make mistakes, not doing anything? Kristen .. I think a young woman has the right to make mistakes, I think Robert should recognize him a chance.

CrazyJ

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 27, 2012

She sorry now wasnt she sorry while she was cheating stupid girl

Margaret

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 26, 2012

Kristen was being Kristen, a typical human being, who probably got caught up in the moment, and acted totally stupid, with regards to no one at that moment. Some of the photo’s look staged, as if they knew the paparazzi were taking photo’s of them. Was this her way of breaking up with Rob? or is she just plain stupid.. Well hopefully the director can patch things up with his family, and we will wait to see how Rob and Kristen do, if they love each other enough, then they will work through this, if not, oh well, as they say in Hollywood, another one bites the dust…

helllokitty2142

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 26, 2012

She should apoligize to her in person.

Kia

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m glad that Kristen apoligized to Liberty and all, but if you look at the pictures at the top. Doesn’t Kristen look like a younger version of Liberty? I compared the two pictures and I think they look the same, I’m not saying that Ruburt used Kristen because she was young and looked like his wife (younger) but it does make me a bit curious…

Trini

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 26, 2012

Yes a personal apology is a great idea….. We are all sinners so cast the first stone if you’re not….. I think she will learn from this mistake…. Everyone has lusted or even went with someone who has engaged with someone else….. Forgiveness is the key and learning from your mistakes….. She is growing and hopefully learning….. They seem to be so in love…… All the best to them…. ROBSTEN

Sahdah

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 26, 2012

And everyone who is making judgmental comments has never done one wrong thing? Never checked out a man married or in a relationship looked at his girlfriend and though “I could get him if I wanted.” or “What’s he doing with her?”

Take care of your own ladies and hope that you are never in a similar situation lest you be judged.

Barbara

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 26, 2012

Yeah Kristen really screwed up but lets not forget rupertis to lame too. I hate when a husband cheats and everyone goes after the girl,,,,he is a total creep!!!!!!

Stella

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 26, 2012

Well we shouldn’t be surprised, remember, she had been in a relationship with Michael for years when she met Rob. I feel that she is only sorry because she got caught. In a car in a vacant lot, really?!!! Is she a thrill seeker?!! She says she loves Rob, but when you really love someone, you don’t see any other person but the one you love. Call me old fashioned, but that’s how I see it. I don’t cheat on the person that I love, plain and sinple….

Julia

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 26, 2012

The Source, The Source ,…….
Bah

lou

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 26, 2012

Exactly!!! Allways there’s a source…..

Emily

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 26, 2012

I think that she should either write a letter or talk to her in person. It’s better she apologizes to Liberty than not doing anything at all. I also think that Kristin understands that she made a horrible mistake and people shouldn’t be so hard on her. Remember it takes two to tango? No ones blaming Rupert for it and he has two children.

Jenny

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 26, 2012

She made the mistake this time, maybe she will do it again!

Heidi Elen

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 26, 2012

T err is human. Learnt your lesson Kristen? o.k. Move on and don’t do it again.

deb

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t know. I would think writing a letter to the wife would just be rubbing salt in her wound? Just my take, I wouldn’t want to hear from my husband’s lover until I was ready to confront her. I hope that at least with the children the Sanders can find a way to heal & stay together, if not, then at least protect the children as much as possible, those are the ones that matter. As for Kristen, she needs to step away from the industry that she so abhorred & regroup. Maybe being an actress is not something she needs to be doing right now, but I remember when Julia Roberts had the affair with her now current husband. Everyone seemed to forget & have accepted her back into the Hollywood fold (although Julia Roberts is a fantastic actress, Kristen not so much). This industry is fickle & will forgive, but time is needed. The worse is that she still has several movies to promote & boy is she going to be mutilated. If she didn’t like the press then, O’boy she is going to be in for a treat!

And lets not forget about Rob. He is going to need time too, but he has so many projects in the pipeline that I think work is what he needs right now & of course separation from Kristen.

Just my two cents this morning. Let’s hope this story dies down soon so we can all get back to normal..

Sophie Ann

Posted at 9:49 AM on July 26, 2012

Why are people still saying the pictures are fake? She’s admitted there real! What more do you need? I really don’t understand some people!

Rebeca

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 26, 2012

we dont have proof that she actually said the statement…if might be annoying but we do have to question the media on everything they do.

LJ

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 26, 2012

Kick this cheating woman out of your life Patti. Real life is not like twilight. More you stay with her…..more your suffer!!!!

kiara

Posted at 9:27 AM on July 26, 2012

stewarter . tumblr.com/post/28046672752/kristen-cheats-on-rob-an-absolute-proof-that-the

Robsten4EVER

Posted at 9:25 AM on July 26, 2012

Kristen, you always said that honesty is the most important thing in a relationship. I really believed you when you said that. I believed you were an honest person with a good heart. I admired you and I wanted to be like you. I don’t know what to think right now. I hope that if you’re sure of your love for Rob that the two of you can work this out.

Samantha

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 26, 2012

If this is true then that seems pretty grown up of her.
It’s hard to admit to doing something wrong, and actually writing it out is pretty hard.
However, they say you can get more out in a note/letter than you can say out loud.
The note is private, and hand written from her. Okay. Sounds very mature.
If the director’s wife chooses to read it (Now or in the future.) is her choice.