Justin Bieber Wrote & Produced First Song For Selena Gomez — So Sweet

Thu, July 26, 2012 2:45pm EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber Song Selena Gomez

Justin’s taking his career to the next level, all out of love for Selena! How cute! Read on for details.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might be the cutest couple in Hollywood, with all their vacations they take and birthday dinners they plan for each other. And with new reports that Justin is producing music for the first time, just for Selena, they’ve gotten even cuter!

In an interview with Canada’s New Music Live, will.i.am talked all about how he shared a plane ride with Justin after the Teen Choice Awards. “He taps me on the shoulder…’Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote. I’m really excited about it because it’s one of the first songs I produced by myself.'”

Will says they crouched down in the aisle of the plane and listened to the song together on Justin’s laptop. “The song was dope. He was like, ‘Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It’s great.’ And it was really awesome. It was, like, really, really dope.”

We can’t wait to hear it!

Be sure to watch will.i.am’s interview below!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU excited that Justin’s begun producing music for Selena?

– Billy Nilles

Loading video...

More Justin & Selena Here:

1. Justin Bieber ‘Frustrated’ Over Failed Music Video Debut On ‘AGT’
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Acted ‘Goofy’ ‘Like Young Kids’ During ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Date
  3. Justin Bieber’s Birthday Party & Speech For Selena Gomez Bring Her To Tears

Madel bool candava

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 14, 2012

wow!….i’m so proud to justin but ilove his song Favorite girl to his ex Girlfriend Selene Gomez …
don’t worry i’m here to comfort you love u
I’m MADIE.

Randhir kumar

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 9, 2012

I think selena and justin are a perfect couple.God blase your love .that’s so sweet…that’s HOW love is…

Violet W Sariman

Posted at 9:29 AM on August 19, 2012

just wish yu could sing a song 4 me… haha jst joking i really lvu da songdat yu singed 4 Selena

christelle

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 9, 2012

jelena r da perfect couple they should get married nd live happily ever after

myriam

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 4, 2012

I love Justin Bieber i think that was you and i think you all my life has <3 i love you

Lovebug

Posted at 5:38 AM on August 2, 2012

he “wrote” it for her, for HER album not for him to sing

Lina

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 1, 2012

i think selena and justin r the perfect couple! <3 hope they last long!

BB

Posted at 2:24 PM on July 31, 2012

i think justin and selena make a great cuple im only 9 years old and my name is bianca

Raya

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 31, 2012

ok maybe he can but i love him any way…. so i dont care

Liz

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 27, 2012

This sounds fake….

Gtfo -.-

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 27, 2012

shut up. its not ! are you blind !?! -___-

Whatever

Posted at 10:24 PM on July 29, 2012

this is not fake dude… there’s a video you don’t watch it right? thats why you called its fake

SELfan

Posted at 2:04 AM on July 27, 2012

I love them cause they are so honest ,pretty,cut ,I have no words to say,wish them the best,JELENA FOREVER

Sawyer

Posted at 8:35 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m proud of him! It’s amazing that he wrote it for Selena too, so I’m excited!

violet w sariman

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 26, 2012

That’s so Sweet… That’s how LOVE is..

chanel

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 27, 2012

JUSTIN AND SELENA FOREVER ALWAYS..

Jelenajb929

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 26, 2012

Awwwwwww. Thts so sweet. I hpe this is nt rumor. Cuz tht would be so great. Justin and selena is just like any other teenagers. If I was I singer I wud definatly wrote a song 4 my bf. I wish ppl would see tht they both love each other. No one knw wat the future hold. Just allow them 2 live their. Please lot them be happy like any other couple.

Just a girl

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 26, 2012

Haven’t you saw the video? It’s not rumor :)

Fiona

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 26, 2012

They’re the best couple ever ^_^ ..iLove them :)And it awesome how Justin’s producin’ his OWN MUSIC!

Fiona

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 26, 2012

That is really awesome! His music career i just climbing the ladder! Justin and selena Are the best Couple ever! <3 iLove them :)

Michelle

Posted at 3:38 PM on July 26, 2012

for the people who arent excited to hear the song justin produced … BY HIMSELF should really wake up and realize that he wrote it himself ! it doesnt matter who its for as long as justin is happy and doing what he’s doing . i am personally dying to hear what he wrote for his lady love selena <3 i absolutely can really look up to justin and selena and see the two of them with bright futures and expectations to their careers (: i can easily say that justin and selena will stick around the fame forever as their career gets better and better each moment they have with or without each other <3
i absolutely gotta love #Jelena (:

K

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 26, 2012

HAHA at lady love….That’s great. Their relationship is kind of doomed though, lol. Too bad I don’t feel like mentioning why.

Michelle

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 26, 2012

Why is their relationship doomed ? O: they’re fine right now ! and i know they keep saying “lady love” so yeaah ^0^

chanel

Posted at 4:52 PM on July 26, 2012

they are the cutest couple ever. I love seeing them together. justin and Selena are the sweetest couple ever. I hope there relationship isn’t doomed i would hate to see them doomed. i love them as a couple. They are the most cutest couple ever. they belong together. I don’t know why ppl don’t like Selena. its not like anyone else is a saint either. Justin and Selena are the most adoreable ever. Can’t see them ever breaking up. They belong together. besides Selena is Justin’s rock and he’s very devoted to her and he is all about her and of course his family. I think justin is still in love with Selena.

Michelle

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 26, 2012

yes thats completely true but the thing is that their fine ? i havent heard or seen anything wrong with them two … i look at them as a role model <3 the two people who matters most to me together is like :DDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHH <3 Lmao i truthfully hope they get engaged one day (: also they're getting matching tatoos (from what i heard) i find that cute ^-^
#Jelena(:

Kylie

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 26, 2012

Well, for one they have mars in the 7th house of partnerships in the composite chart, meaning more arguing than necessary. This particular Mars is also horribly aspected. They don’t have one positive aspect in this house. The 7th house is really important esp for long term. They also have Uranus in the 4th house of home (in the composite) meaning disaster. Strong Uranus aspects can also create instability and abrupt separations. They have a lot of planets in the 8th meaning, “fated” but can also create unnecessary jealousies & power struggles. They have Jupiter in the first house (self, & ego) which is supposed to be a good thing but all Jupiter aspects are heavily negative. They have other aspects also which proves they would like to fight for their relationship, but I’ve been there before. Sometimes, it just hurts too much. But I wish them well & hope they can overcome it all. Sometimes we are meant to meet other people and learn something through them but it doesn’t mean it’s supposed to last forever unfortunately.

Has

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 26, 2012

They are cuttest couple of the world

Princess