Robert Pattinson Should Dump Kristen Stewart — 65% Say Yes

Thu, July 26, 2012 10:23am EDT by 63 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Break Up

Самые опасные ошибки при срочном выкупе квартир

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 26, 2012

It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

HattasJ

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 26, 2012

I love robsten they were a cute couple. I don’t want them to break up but I can’t believe that Kristen would do something like that, something so nerve rocking, something so terrible. I think she wasn’t thinking straight or something like that. I can’t imagine how torn apart Rob must be. Poor Rob! Kristen should feel terrible and so should Rupert. I think if they truly love each other they can go through this. I really want them to get past it. I know Rob is hurting and I can’t decide for him, but I know he will do what he thinks is best for him. I just felt that I should give my view on it. I think Rob shouldn’t choose what people say is right, but choose what he thinks will be the best choice.xoxo THE YOUNG TWIHARDER.

crystal

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 26, 2012

For me they should work it out because if they really love each other then they should forgive & forget. Everyone is given fair chances in love & in life, so Rob should give her a chance & if she do it again then they are really not meant to be & probably Kristen doesn’t really love him. I understand that Rob is hurting right now but I believe in due time, he will listen to Kristen & give her another chance, that’s if he really loves her. But if not, then sadly it’s really the end for both of them. Hope it’s not cause I love them both..

lyazka92

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 26, 2012

What are you doing man? It’s non your business. She’s great and always will. you must help couple to be together

blah71511

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 26, 2012

I think Robert shouldnt break up with kristen because every relationship has its ups and downs. I bet you the people that said cheaters suck probably cheated too. In saying its their relationship, if they really loved each other from the beginning they would forgive and forget.

CRYSTAL

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 26, 2012

I STRONGLY AGREE.

kindles

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 26, 2012

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

Veronica

Posted at 1:30 PM on July 26, 2012

for the people who say hey should dump her they are just looking the easy way out and that very immature to suggest that as an adult take it from me they should atleast try to work it out but if she does it again or if he does it then their screwed

ellen

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 26, 2012

she took the easy way out by cheating. she obviously didn’t like the relationship and is only apologizing because shes gotton found out the pics are from Last Week!

staystrongrob

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 26, 2012

Kristen absolutely disgust me in this! It hurts to think her serious and committed boyfriend is subjected to all these shame and is hurting right now. How is this even justified? Kristen obviously overestimated herself (surprise! yet again, first time with MA) in allowing the ‘fleeting moment’ and then think she can return to her steady r/s afterwards.

Some can choose to turn a blind eye on her constantly rude disrespectful behavior, at times even directed at Rob. But to cheat with a married man/director 2X her age is taking things to a whole new level- it is utterly shameful and revolting! There is absolutely NO excuse for cheating (what, she fell on her director?) and Rob certainly does not deserve to be cheated on.

She made her bed and now she must lie in it. She is just devastated that she got caught. Given Kristen’s character, once a cheater always a cheater. First, MA. Now, Rob. Who is next?

Time heals all wounds, Rob move on, you’ll find someone more deserving of you. The fandom supports you!! :)

brenda

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 26, 2012

Best post evvveerrrr!!! if she truly loved him she would’ve told him on her own not just cause she got caught!!! If it weren’t for the pics she probably wouldn’t have told him ever!!

korri

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob you should just dump her she isn’t the one for you. I can’t believe she didn’t took you serious about the whole relationship thing. You need to find someone better then her that doesn’t even cheat. I’m sorry but I’m not even biggest fan of twlight i don’t watch the movie it kinda of suck. I dunno why you people watch that movie i never find it interesting.But to be honest I don’t find Kristen Stewart a good actress she doesn’t even know how to act.

tammy

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 26, 2012

totally agree!! she got like only two expressions…

Monica

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 26, 2012

Kristen publicly humiliated Rob. It is hard enough to learn a loved one has been unfaithful, let alone have it done publicly for millions to read about. The respectful thing would have been to end the relationship if she was attracted to another, instead she chose to try and have the best of both worlds. Cake AND ice cream. With a married man no less!! That is NOT love, respect and honesty, which is the basis of any worthwhile relationship. Move on Rob!! Don’t waste another minute on someone that is selfish and does not deserve your love or affection.

christi

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 26, 2012

and she knows she never would have told him had she not gotten caught. SKANK!! >:(

Trini

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 26, 2012

We don’t know who knew what when and whatever!!!!! I think they should work it out like ADULTS and if it’s meant to be then so shall it be!!!

Sam

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 26, 2012

HL, you do realise that people other than Robsten fans read these articles, right? Especially now because of the bloody scandal.

Oh, and it was lovely of you to turn on Robsten, follow the sheep and post negative articles that insinuate things that are a whole lot worse than what actually happened.

Guest

Posted at 11:39 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t really know what Rob should do.. I mean who does when something like this happens.? I think they could work this out because they do love each other but she went to far. Cheating with a married man who has kids? If they do get back together she will HAVE to get her trust from him back. I feel so sad for Rob but i think if they really try and she COMMITS to him, they can fix there relationship and still be the Robsten we know and love. <3

wow

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 26, 2012

dude give it up… after FOUR YEARS with rob she can’t figure out if shes ready to commit and love him?? If she hasn’t committed by now she probably never will and if she truly loved him she wouldn’t have told him just cause the papers were going to

Alle

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 26, 2012

I really really hope this has not happened.i love them
When they r together , but if she has done what they all
Claim she did, then I think Rob should take the right
Decision …… I do feel sorry for him.

kimi

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 26, 2012

i feel like the only reason she admited it in the first place was bc she got aught just days b4 i heard rumors on them to getingmarried for marrige but kristen not wantingto take that step while rob did maybe she panickied and decided to have a fling for old time sake to see if she still loved rob. i dont realy like kristen stewert as an actor and i think that she sucks at playing bella but when i saw the trailer for snow white and the huntsman i said wow she has potential now though i dont think so. i am not a huge fan of rob but i like his acting waaaaay better and i think no one deserves to get cheated on my edvice to rob think about the pros and cons about what you want in life and if kristen realy ias the best choice if you stillthink she is hey who am i to tell you to not give her a chance but just remeber people thst cheat are bound to do it again and if i remeber correctly in that statment that she realsed she didnt say anything aobut wanting you back or wanting your forgivness she just said she was sorry and she loved you, words are empty its the action behind them that make you who you are. so if you forgive her i realy dont want to hear about it in the news when she opps i mean “if” she does it again

Melissa

Posted at 11:42 AM on July 26, 2012

1. Rob probably knew about it before it was released. Rupert’s wife did.
2. They’ve been rumoured to have gotten engaged 20 times already. I wouldn’t expect it from them for another few years, even without this setback.
3. She did not panic and kiss Rupert. There’s more to the story and we’ll find out eventually.

Hannah

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 26, 2012

Rob probably knew BECAUSE it was going to be released not cause Kristen loved him so much and felt so guilty and came clean

Dawn

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 26, 2012

Hear me out for a minute people. I think we’ve been had by the Twilight franchise and here’s why. Rob and Kristen have been so secretive for so long then all of a sudden they’re talking about dating left and right. I mean more than I ever thought they would. Then kissing in Cannes and numerous date nights. It all felt like too much out of nowhere. We went from nothing to everything in a matter of what a month? Before Ted Casablanca left Eonline he said Rob and Kristen do fake their romance but aren’t as fake as you think. He also said that the BD part 2 press tour will be no walk on the beach. Almost sounds like he knew something we didn’t. We’ve barely seen photos of them holding hands in public for four years yet Kristen gets caught in a new york minute cheating in broad day light in her own car near the Hollywood sign? That alone screams fake and it’s just plane cheesey too. They meant to be caught. That’s probably how they decided to end “Robsten.” Nobody would believe a normal break up took place but an affair with photographic proof, everybody would believe that because of the photos. Rob and Kristen may have been forced by Summit or chose to make the world believe Robsten was real themselves. I think Kristen, Rob, Rupert and Liberty were all in on what happened. they are actors after all. Think about it. It all fits. I thought they were really dating too but now It seems probable that Robsten is just a movie played out by all involved and we were all just fools. Rob and Kristen may have been forced into this but only time will tell. If that is the case and Summit made them create Robsten, then after BD part 2 comes out i hope one or both of them speaks out. I never wanted to believe any of what I have just said but it all makes so much perfect sence.

Dawn

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 26, 2012

I forgot one thing. Ted Casablanca may have been in on it too. He may have started the awful truth to help along the Robsten lie. He could have been working with Summit the whole time. Think about it, he leaves Eonline then what less than a month later this Kristen cheating thing happens. He was probably their go to man. If they new Robsten was going to end then no more need for the awful truth.

marci

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 26, 2012

But why would kristen go along with it? now she’ll forever be accused of sleeping with people to get roles. Actually i’m not surprised if thats how she got the SWATH role in the first place…

rebeca

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 26, 2012

Who the f care?!!?….like rob is gonna say “on hollywoodlife they say i should dump her with a 65%…let me call her then cause now i need to do it!!”…..really?!?!…really?!?!

Sunday

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m Robsten shipper. I don’t want to believe this but if it were true, yes, he should dump her. I just can’t stand people who cheat.

Stella

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 26, 2012

My husband cheated on me and I decided to forgive him. This was one of the most difficult situations that I have ever death with. Well, he obviously did not value his second chance and he cheated again! I have learned not to make that mistake again. I divorced him and to this day, he is still in denial! I do realize that every case is not the same, but for me, if I am ever married again and catch my husband cheating, I will not bother to give him a second chance. I feel that Kristen is not ready to be in an exclusive relationship, and that’s okay. However, she should have shared that info with rob instead of making him look like an idiot!

Caitlyn

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 26, 2012

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF THEY SHOULD STAY TOGETHER OR NOT YOU PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING ME NOW LET THEM SORT IT OUT THERE SELF’S THEY DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TELLING THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 26, 2012

dump her. she hasn’t just cheated on him but has been cheating on him til she got caught. she knows he’s married and he knows she has a boyfriend.

if she claimed it was a mistake or to spice her love life then it will happen again. it’s insulting to Rob because she thought he was boring so she looked for someone new. if not, then why did she cheat on him?

Kristen and Rob aren’t married so he doesn’t have to think much. i’m sure there’s someone who won’t cheat on him and loves him as much as she did.

Michelle

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 26, 2012

A lot of people are saying he should dump her and not forgive her but I think it’s so hypocritical of many of you because some of you are encouraging Rihanna to get back with Chris Brown who did not cheat on her but worse, beat the f***k out of her. I think Bonnie F. wrote on this website saying Chris and Rihanna should get back together because they were “meant for each other”… Well maybe so are Rob and Kristen. This is basically saying getting back with an abuser is better then getting back with a cheater. And the saying once a cheater always a cheater same goes for an abuser. So I some of you believe hat Rihanna should get with Chris Brown then let Rob get back with Kristen.

kimi

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 26, 2012

rihanna and chris brown broke up -___- and if thyer geting back together (which is stupid by the way) at least they had some time apart you cant just cheat on somebody for god knows how long andthen jsut bc they say sorry forgive them and move on wether they get back togather or not they need space………. alot of space

Caitlyn

Posted at 10:35 AM on July 26, 2012

Hailey

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree with you above, and with Samantha down there.
It is something they need to workout TOGETHER!
THEY know more about what is going on, and what has happened than we do.
There are so many rumors flying around. ONLY THEY know what is going on!
So, stop with all these “sources” that have the “inside scoop.”

hmmm

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2012

aren’t you here to read if they should be together or not as well? if not then why would you care?

Jessica

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2012

Could not agree more. The fate of their relationship is between Rob and Kristen. No one else. I hate that people keep saying what Rob should or shouldn’t decide. This would be a very difficult decision for anyone to make but he has to make it with millions of people scrutinizing it and having their own opinions of what he should do. Why can’t we just leave him alone?
I feel really bad for him. This must be a nightmare for him.

C--

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 26, 2012

HEY ! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!
I think that she didn’t do that ! Those are just stupid photoshop pics.
And how many times you scream to the world that “Robsten forever !!!” or” I will follow their every step , i will encourage them in matter what!”
IT’S TIME TO PROVE IT , PROVE THAT YOU WILL HELP THEM GO THROUGH TOUGH TIME , AND BELIEVE IN THEM , BELIEVE IN KRISTEN , BELIEVE IN ROBSTEN !!!!!!
i know that someone tries to pull her career down by focus on her fans -us !!!
We have to stay strong together and BELIEVE , protect them , protect her !!!!!!!!!

jenn

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 26, 2012

Stop with the Photoshop sh it please have you seen all the photos they are not photoshop and the s lut and her manwh ore admited they were having an affair ..stupi d fans WHY CAN’T YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH..

Samantha

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 26, 2012

Hopefully Rob can forgive.
Talk things over, and try to rebuild.
They are both strong.
They have been together for three years, and in a friendship for about two years.
They have had tons of stuff thrown at them.
It would be nice if they can get over this awful speed bump together. FIX WHAT’S BROKEN. DON’T THROW IT AWAY.
I mean she will have to earn trust again, but it CAN workout.

I mean she will have to deal with this for a very long time.
I am sure that in November every interviewer will want to ask her about this, and I am sure future news reports that write about her will bring up the incident that happened in July 2012.
It won’t (And shouldn’t.) ruin her, but it will follow her.

***Now ask about that director?! You know HE was involved too!! Not just her!!***

I am sure if I met Kristen we would be friends.
When a friend is in need of support you give your friend support to help them through tough times. I support her!!

This will be something they learn from, and can be stronger from.

tracy

Posted at 10:28 AM on July 26, 2012

if they were in a relationship for under a year then i can see splitting up.
they have been dating for three years, and friends for two.
it’s worth saving.
we all make mistakes.
i have been cheated on, and i have forgiven. we are doing well now. we actually talk things out, and work on our relationship.
they can too. they should.

Stella

Posted at 10:56 AM on July 26, 2012

tori

Posted at 2:05 PM on July 26, 2012

i can see the exact opposite. if it was under a year he might give her a chance cause they would still be figuring things out with each other and haven’t had enough time to bond and might think she has more to offer to the relationship.
but with four years they know each other well, have had time to build the trust, no what each has to offer in the relationship and all the time and memories they’ve had and she just decided none of it mattered. its worse the longer the relationship is

rebeca

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 26, 2012

you are amazing lol…couldnt have said it better myself!