'Grey's Anatomy' Shocker: Eric Dane Announces His Departure

Thu, July 26, 2012 5:53pm EDT by 15 Comments
Eric Dane Grey's Anatomy Leaving

judy littleton

Posted at 8:08 PM on October 12, 2012

Yea I to will miss mark he made me smile and laugh and I to think it stinks they killed
mark off,so yea send him over to PrivatePractice so we can still see him.

Fawn

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 5, 2012

I am unsure whether I really want to watch the season from here on out due to the death of Mark. Lexie was a good character but not a deal breaker for me.

Mel

Posted at 12:55 PM on October 4, 2012

I had no idea this was happening. I was devastated when I finally got to sit down and watch. Mark’s absence has left a huge void. I agree….he definitely could have gone on without Lexie. Please let it be a dream.

Maddie

Posted at 12:57 AM on September 28, 2012

Its terrible that you got rid of Mark he could have gone on without Lexie. I don’t know if I want to watch anymore and then Arizona being messed up??? I don’t think that will turn out well either. Who needs more downers when we get that any way in life??? Disappointed fan.

Shanel

Posted at 10:14 PM on September 27, 2012

Just watched the episode and he is dead. Im so upset :(

PJones

Posted at 2:27 AM on September 10, 2012

I think it sucks that Mark is no longer on the show!!!! And getting rid of Lexie was just wrong!!! Why change a good thing. When you got rid of George I quit watching for a while, the show has never been the same. I think you are making another mistake!!

june adams

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 22, 2012

I’ll miss mcsteamy, who will wear the towel now?

Miley

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 3, 2012

Who is gonna be our McSteamy now?

Greys fan

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 27, 2012

OMG, oh this show is getting SOO MUCH better. Not only we lost Lexie, and now we lose McSteamy!!!! Well, on the other hand maybe it´s better this way. I can´t imagine Mark without Lexie.

Carmen

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 27, 2012

Send Dr. Sloan to Private Practice, let him shake things up over there.

Jennifer

Posted at 8:06 AM on July 27, 2012

He will prolly move away because he cant deal with the loss of lexi,and then they will mention the baby going to visit her dad,this way his name is still in the show and they can explore arizona and callies relationship in more detail without having to worry about filming with a baby and then mark hasn’t technically “left” the daughter we all know he wouldn’t .

lilly

Posted at 2:08 AM on July 27, 2012

NOOO :,( im gonna miss him on the show so much

wandawoman

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s time Grey’s Anatomy to make its final rounds!

Rita Clark

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 26, 2012

Eric will be sorely missed but maybe he just needs a new challenge and new opportunities. Hopefully he will be making some movies in the future.

carrie H.

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 26, 2012

I think this is a bad idea, How are they going to explain him leaving his daughter. They need to bring lexi back and make them get together. There is still time. I fear all these people leaving will hurt the show.