Suri Cruise: 'I Want To Live With Daddy'

Wed, July 25, 2012 12:02pm EDT by 24 Comments

Lacey

Posted at 8:00 PM on September 6, 2012

I think that Tom is awesome.he is going to win.i am nine and spoiled rotten and I love it.suri lives Tom and that is all that matters

GD

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 23, 2012

Don’t worry Katie.. it wears off!

Bonnie

Posted at 4:02 PM on August 1, 2012

First of all, Katie is not losing Suri to Tom. If anything she losing Suri’s interest to Tom’s money. Very sad! He is extremely irresponsible pulling such a low scandel on a little girl. Katie has the means to do the same thing but where would that leave Suri? Very sad situation

13CHEER13

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 29, 2012

I think Tom should respect that Katie has primary custody and not try to use Suri to get Katie back.

UKmum

Posted at 4:20 AM on July 27, 2012

If he really loved his daughter he wouldnt use her as a pawn in his power games… I am afraid that Suri is going to be a brat anyway, i think its to late for katie to take control. Suri is her fathers daughter

nimi

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 26, 2012

Tom C iis always busy and wants to have quality time with his daughter.

He’s been working so hard for many years and wants to give the very best to his only biological child.

Katie H got lots of problems. If she wants her daughter to have an ordibnry life then she should not married Tom cruise, she should marry a carpenter, plumber, driver, gardener.

On their divorce ktie h asked for huge ammount of money for suri’s allowance plus $3,000,000.00 per year for herself while Receieve.

lala

Posted at 8:49 PM on July 31, 2012

and you know all of this how? where would you get exact figures? hmm maybe your one of of the scientologists following Katie around.. I think it is a big mistake to let tom have so much free time with Suri.. you can tell him I said so too…

JW

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 25, 2012

This “story” is ridiculous.

chris

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 25, 2012

i doubt that!!! just more media crap

anna

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 25, 2012

first off, i don’t believe that Tom is trying to win his daughter over with money, in fact i think he was only doing it because he won’t be seeing his daughter as often as he used to and won’t get to see her until who knows when. Stop giving negative comments on Tom Cruise because he cares and loves his daughter.

sami

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 25, 2012

I agree with this. The few moments he has with Suri he does not want to spend it fighting. In 10 years from now Suri will appreciate her mother more. Little kids tend to favor the parent who spoil them rotten.

Rich and famous daddy

Posted at 4:41 PM on July 25, 2012

Tom is giving her war he wants to do with her! Hamptons , how to get there helicopter, just like Katie and Suri use to do pix of them in the same helicopter thst he took her in.so what is the big deal wow who does not
Change their mind about room service drinks…so Katie is going to some
Unknown play back to work 7 days a week rehearsals in the day play at
Night. Mean while Suri is going to a new school coming home to nannies! Well considering that Suri flew commercial flight this weekend!
Instead of private jet what happened there!

Sharon

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 25, 2012

This is really bad parenting..to use money to win over the kids..Both should work together and suri is spoiled since the day she was born..But look at Tom to other kids..i am sure they are used to daddy private plane..but now they are on their own and not really living a expensive lifestyle..Bella live in a modest home with her bf..not sure where connor live..Those kids grown up no like paris hilton for sure..

Zina

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 25, 2012

i’m with katie , i think tom is spoiling Surie with the money , my father and mother used always to fight , but there is a big different between my mother and my father , like my father never tried to talk to me , all he could’ve done is screaming at me and beat me up , and when he tries to apologise , he gives me money or buy me games , but i never was actually happy , i felt so insecure , but my mother was so sweet she would hold me in her warm arms , and i forget everything !

Chris

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 25, 2012

Why must all your stories put such a negative spin on Tom Cruise. This is such a craptastic article. Give it a rest. I like Katie Holmes and I think she did the right thing if she truly was not happy with Tom but she is not perfect. All your stories make her look good at the expense of Tom.

cali

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 25, 2012

Totally agree with you!

Why is this such a surprise? I never heard anyting other than Tom loving his daughter. Give him a break; whether he spoils her or not really isn’t anybody’s business.

Katie married Tom anyway, knowing he was a scientologist; it didn’t bother her then, so don’t make her look more innocent then she is; is it because she playes better at being ‘the meek catholic girl’?

Diesel69

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 25, 2012

That is a seriously load of pig sheeet–scientology crap–propaganda—-Any little girl prefers Mommy–unless Daddy cant love without money–Tom–Spoiling is anti-LOVE—–

lolanyc

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 25, 2012

being a child of divorce when I was 5 and visited my dad of course it was more fun. Dad had no rules it was 2 days of fun. then back to mom, back to school, back to bed.. ect… I use to cry once the wknd was over. doesnt mean Suri doesnt love katie. This story is complete BS and I hate that you would even report this!

Amy

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 25, 2012

Tom Cruise only cares about one human on this planet and it’s this little girl. The millions he earns he has this one princess to spend it on.

Way to go Tom

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 25, 2012

Katie will lose Suri to her Dad soon enough. Suri is not going to take to kindly to all of these very sudden changes in her life and she will eventually lash out at Katie and Tom will win. Watch and see, it will happen soon enough

Amber

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s prolly because he gives her everything she wants

sk

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 25, 2012

I think Suri will adjust in time..shame on Star to play up a little girls anguish at being tossed between mom and dad. Divorce is tough on kids but in the long run, Katie is doing the best thing for Suri.

wealthychat

Posted at 12:13 PM on July 25, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single, now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on.. ♥♥wealthychat♥♥..under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.

Diesel69