Rupert Sanders' Wife Tweets About His Affair With Kristen Stewart

Wed, July 25, 2012 7:43am EDT by 41 Comments
Liberty Ross Twitter

Love4TheTwilight

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 3, 2012

You know I Love you Rob, wait no, you don’t, and this is how the Story breaks out, lolN no I’m just playing, not about the Loving you part, because I do. Anyway, the reason why I Write you this is, and I won’t lie, I Love Kristen too, but this is not why I’m saying this. It’s just Rob, you’ve always said that you’ve always Believed that people can be together forever, and you don’t understand why people cheat – And I can’t help but think that maybe this thing that Kristen did was a way of Testing you how much FAITH you have in what you Believe in. I guess what I am saying is, Kristen was wrong, she was so wrong, but in Life we make mistakes a lot, and I believe that the reason why we get given a new day everyday is to let us know that, everyone deserves a second chance. And, I think that Kristen Loves you, and realizes that now. It’s always said Rob, we don’t realize what we’ve lost till it’s gone, and therefore don’t realize what’s right till we wrong. And I ask for the bottom of my heart for you to give her that, please. I know the trust is gone, but Love can be given a chance though respected boundaries, and Kristen can just has to respect those boundaries, and I know you can’t trust her with respecting them, and if she can’t respect them, then that’s when you’ll know that it’s just not meant to be. It’s in the 3rd strike that one strikes out, not the second. You Love her, she Loves you, test her in this way therefore.

Thank you.

With Love: Asiphe Fadane ( South Africa ).

abby

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 30, 2012

we are all human. we all make mistakes. Rob should take his time. Kristen should just leave him alone for a bit, he needs time to think things through. i feel so sorry for Rob and i feel so sorry for Liberty and her children. i hope things work out in the end

robstener

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 27, 2012

Oh my god. We’re a fan of Kristen Stewart so of course we’ll defend her!

anonimo

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 26, 2012

Rumor denied by E! News! It was all a farce mounted by a reporter who took the note to the Magazine … were offering an exaggerated amount of money for each news of our Kristen! OH MOST STUPID ASIIIII mess with KRISTEN! Rupert Sanders begins UsWeekly lawsuit against the magazine! For some magazine immediately remove the note on the page that had been published, if they were so sure of the source of information and that it was all true hechado never have to back! Kristen has not entered PRESS! Kristen is very upset about what they are inventing! THE WORST IS THIS JUST STARTED! Kristen said. Thanks to all those who never believed in it! Last night Rupert’s wife also said on the radio!

For those who stopped believing in so Robsten fans call themselves …

anonimo

Posted at 10:51 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

mari

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 30, 2012

Who remains strong? Last time I checked, Rob’s moved out of their love nest and KStew’s apologetical statement is all over the news (apologizing for being caught more likely, than for the affair which she enjoyed and would have continued had they not been caught).

Rosie

Posted at 3:27 AM on July 26, 2012

my heart seriously goes out to Ross and her children. My parents broke up the same way (not that I’m saying they might not find a way to work this crap out) and it put my mom and me through a whole lot of hell. And Rob, too, of course. Cool lad. Really sorry this happened.

Why are you so religiously attached to this woman?

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 25, 2012

What is wrong with all of you? Kristen is just another girl. since when fame and money don’t make you so fantasy of a human with upstanding morals? P.S. wasn’t she with someone else when she dumped him out of the blue for Rob? A lot of people cheat on their spouses/lovers with less attractive people Antonio Banderas, Mario Lopez, Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is Hollywood people get over it. Do you guys even care to think about this poor woman and her kids? for all any of us know this has been going on for a while. Liberty herself, two weeks before the cheating bust, admitted that lately it felt that she was a feeling like a single mom raising her kids and that if not for her families’ support she’d have packed up and left.

Ratna

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 25, 2012

Kristen,,, oh Kristen,,, what is that mean??? Are u blind???

jessamine

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 25, 2012

IF I SAW HER I’M GOING TO KILL HER!!!
I’M NOT JOKING!!!

You have been reported to the FBI

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 25, 2012

I have reported you to the FBI.

You don’t make terroristic threats of killing someone.

Have fun in jail.

Tiff

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 25, 2012

I saw the incriminating photos….. They have more than just this one and they are not photoshopped… The proof is in the pudding…. Kristen doesnt seem to love rob as much as he loves her….. You can tell he adores her while you don’t really get the feeling vice versus….would you cheat on someone you adore…. She may love him but not be in love with him….. Whatever the case may be… But how many times have any of us been hurt by the ones we love…… Sometimes people do things in the heat of the moment as wrong as it may be…. But obviously Kristen’s lacking something from rob to go to such extremes to have an affair with a married man????!!!!!

Vale

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 25, 2012

Liberty ya dijo por radio que la de la foto es ella. SHUT UP!

Lebert

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 25, 2012

What! Speak in English Please!

Vale

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 25, 2012

She said on the radio yesterday that the photo was her.

Amy

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 25, 2012

She came out again and said that she never denied the rumors and that the statements that she did were competely fabricated. Plus Kristen cheated on Michael with Rob so you can’t say she hasn’t done it before.

Lebert

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 25, 2012

Forget about Kristen Slutewart being devastated! I’m now more concern about Rob’s feeling!

M2m

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 25, 2012

To rupert sanders you are such a devil, you never think of family first. Of all the people in the world, they will be the one who will get hurt. You are a huge cheater, go to hell rupert.oh don’t forget to bring kristen stewart with you to hell.

TBT

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 25, 2012

Once a cheater, always a cheater. She can’t act, so this is all she has going for her…….LOL…..sad……

Michelle

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 25, 2012

hahaha
What a little slut.

SunH

Posted at 9:37 AM on July 25, 2012

Maybe the Sanders’ marriage is a bit rocky and Kristen is being caught in the middle but she has nothing to do with it. Even if Kristen had nothing to do with it she would still be blamed for it. I feel so bad for Kristen and Rob.

Roxxy

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 25, 2012

How do you know she has “nothing to do with it”? I love K-stew and Rob, but, the only ones who know what went on behind the scenes is Kristen and this said “director” of SWATH.

Trini

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 25, 2012

Ok so if Liberty tweeted this, Y delete her account??? I don’t believe this one bit. KStew talked about life with RPattz then dissed him like this after four years O_O…. I’m confused!!!!! I need Robsten to make this more clear… Like declare public separation before I could believe this!!!!!!

Bella

Posted at 10:21 AM on July 25, 2012

Liberty deleted her account, BECAUSE IT IS TRUE. If it wasn’t she wouldn’t have deleted the account, but since it is she doesn’t want anymore grief from this affair.

Katie

Posted at 9:26 AM on July 25, 2012

US mag and People are reliable. They are running the story and have the pics. I think the quote “she’s devastated” is insulting, who devastates themselves? She could have any single guy she wants but he is MARRIED. His WIFE is the one who is devastated!

Kay

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 25, 2012

Just shutup. Theres only one pic not several and its photoshopped. U are so gullible. Liberty already said on b105 radio station that its her not kristen they just morphed the face together. Look it up. I cant stand it when people believe stuff after there is so much proof thats its false.

Roxxy

Posted at 10:11 AM on July 25, 2012

Tabloids are trash mags that will say and do anything to sell a story. IF it is true, the ones I feel for is Liberty and her children. BUT…… I would not agree with this story until K-Stew herself comes out with a public statement!!!!

amy

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 25, 2012

she has now come out and made a public statement apologizing to Rob. so i guess it is true … unfortunately

jk

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 25, 2012

uh… KS already came out with a public statement that was published in People magazine. As did that Rupert idiot. There was no “morphing” of faces. And there is most CERTAINLY more than one photograph.

Roxxy

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 25, 2012

I agree with you 100%. Imagine how this man’s WIFE feels? These two (director and model) are older and have 2 children. They are not young loves playing around. I feel horrible for Liberty Ross.

Dawn

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 25, 2012

Somebody from Rob and Kristen’s camp needs to make a statement about this rumor immediatly! For the sake of Rupert’s kids this needs to be taken care of now. The children are the ones who suffer most from theese kinds of rumors. My own kids are just each a year younger than Rupert’s kids. I can’t imagine having to explain this to them even if it’s false which I think it is. A rumor like this will not just ruin Rupert and Kristen but the whole SWATH franchise. Somebody please clear this up?!

PISSED AT PAPARAZZI!

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 25, 2012

I REALLY don’t Believe This. Robsten Are Inseparable, Have you Not Seen The Happiness For Each Other In Their Eyes? Obviously Not Cause Ya Making Up These Vile Repulsive stories To Sell. Its All FAKE! All You Paparazzi Meed To BACK UP! Im Not Even Lying, Most Of These Robsteners And Krisbians Will Hunt Everyone Down If Its Fake, WHICH IT IS!

Kelly

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 25, 2012

HL,why do you still report this?The one in the picture is NOT Kristen.That’s you who are making up stories.You’re hurting everyone.

mari

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 30, 2012

KStew’s admitted it. Rob’s gone away.Who’s making up stories? Get out of denial and face the truth: KStew cheated on Rob.

LittleMo

Posted at 8:56 AM on July 25, 2012

I will believe in the tooth fariy before I will believe this.For crying out loud, Rob and Kristen get more grief than brangelina. I’ve never seen such undeserved venom directed at somebody who does nothing but mind her own business. And those who believe it may be interesetd to know that there are also pics that show this alleged “exclusive photo” to be anything but the “evidence fo the affair” HL, US Weekly, and People (expected better of People – shame on you) are making it out to be. Leave Kristen alone.

Lily

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 25, 2012

Totally agree with you. HL, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulu

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 25, 2012

You guys are so ughhh. Last night she talked on b105 radio station and said it was her in the pic. They just fused/morphed kristens face with hers. Thats why the ear in the pic so messed up and there is no neck. You guys are so gullible like really. You really believe is? Kristen has already said shes a born romantic. She doesnt have a new guy every week. She falls for a guy and stays commited. Shes always been that person. Shes only been with a couple of guys in her whole life. She didnt cheat.

robsten always

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 25, 2012

OH COME ON.. THIS IS JUST SOME CRAP..!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

mari

Posted at 1:04 AM on July 30, 2012

Well… turns out it’s true… KStew’s a cheat and homewrecker.

Cece

Posted at 8:02 AM on July 25, 2012

If you look on tumblr she also posted a picture of disney snow white on her instagra. The caption read not so pretty and pure after all