Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders' Public Makeouts — All The Details

Wed, July 25, 2012 10:00am EDT by 91 Comments

maysie

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 21, 2013

All lies, Kristen has moved on and that ship has sailed…..That was last year, a long time ago, and she did not meet that idiot director this year, that was the valet who worked at the mexican restaurant..and that was proven wrong… As for that brother of Liberty… He claimed that He did not say those things about that the affair went on for six months…. That has been refuted….. Some of the crew who worked on SWATH, are totally surprised, and there was not an affair while they were filming. Yes he was obsessed with her, and there were countless times, she was heard saying to him, get lost or do not touch me….. I wish she told him to f’k off and maybe it wouldn’t happen. As for HL why don’t you leave her alone, stop bringing this so called affair with this idiot director flanders (sanders) into the equation. I would like Kristen to be happy and not be reminded of her past mistakes. I wish Kristen and Rob both well into their new journey…. with or without each other…. so leave them alone…..havent you got a life….

Shreya Suman

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 15, 2012

Hey Robert I am Shreya from India and I am a huge fan of you acting in the Twilight series. I just love you and wants to join you at facebook.

rachna shaan

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 25, 2012

LOVE YOU ROBERT,,.KRISTEN YOU ARE A CHEATER,,.. I THINK YOU DONT DESERVE TRUE LOVE,…. YOU ARE A LOOOSER,,…. ROBERT..YOU DESERVE BETTER PARTNER THAN KRISTEN,,….HAVE A GREAT LIFE

clairebear

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 22, 2012

Come on Kristen! Really???

Emma

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 12, 2012

I have a huge live for twilight and robsten but when I hear this I fill sick to my stomach. He is old enough to be her father! She is a slut. If I had Rob I wouldn’t when dream of doing this!!! It’s just disgusting that she would do that! Before I read this article I thought rob should open the door back open to her but now I think that he should slam it lock it and forget it.

Vincent (@VincentMice)

Posted at 4:32 AM on August 8, 2012

Oh Kristen, Kristen!!! You are attentive at all, you could have avoided it… Unless that’s what you wanted “word of mouth” … In Hollywood the cause justifies the means… So let’s see what will happen with this story later, I bet things will turn to be so unexpected … check her : http://www.katagogi.com/Profile/mid344254

lau viliran (@lau1761)

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 1, 2012

just like in the movie twilight, you love 2 men..

Rose

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 1, 2012

To Kristen ., I think u really just being yourself., cheater!

honey

Posted at 9:25 PM on July 31, 2012

i really hate kristen right now. As in hatred..im even planning not to watch the breakingdawn2 bcoz i hate seeing kris there, for what she did to rob. Im hurting for rob part i know he loved kris but now, forget her find other girl who deserve your love with honesty and fidelity.cheer robert!

tinnaz

Posted at 4:50 AM on July 31, 2012

kris are u relax right know?!
do you wanna kiss him other time in a romantic place???!!!
what are you doing are you healthy or wanna visit a doctor???!!
hey dear you are crazy!!!
i hate you!!!
but if rOb stay with you i will like U just because i love rOb…