Rupert Sanders Issues Apology For Kristen Stewart Affair

Wed, July 25, 2012 2:30pm EDT by 27 Comments
Rupert Sanders Apology

anonimo

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

izad

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 26, 2012

not that he is sorry because he cheats on his wife. he is just sorry because he was caught cheating. shame on him

Jessica

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 26, 2012

It”s fine that he’s apologized to Liberty and his children but I think he needs to apologize to Robert now.

Caro

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 25, 2012

I have a feeling this is all so fake. i mean come on kristen and rob have being going out for four years and the this year we are seeing some of their pda, and if it is (i really dont)] well is their life and they can do what ever they want with the relationship. and those statements looks like they were written by the same person sorry is just my opinion.

Chirin

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 25, 2012

I like your comment !!! i mean , its kinda weird ..they’re 2ghether for like four years now and she cheats on him with a married man ?? the pic is obviously FAKE !! and i feel that’s somethings wrong here ..this story sounds just so weird ..

Mimi

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 25, 2012

there are way more pics guys. there are some where he’s kissing her all over, and some with the two hugging like the most romantic couple ever. K. Stew is still a human with human flaws. get over your stupid fantasy and move on.

Caro

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 26, 2012

I know mimi it was just my opinion, not a fantasy, its what i think if she did it or not thats got nothing to do with me, its their life not mine, and for the record im not a crazy robsten fan, so the “stupid fantasy” comment was unnecessary.
chirin, i mean shes so carefull with her pda with rob, i wouldnt expect her to we with other guy like that in the open.

bubbles

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree that there something wrong with the story…the apology statement of kristen is fast…she never ever do that before…As much as possible she want to keep it in a secret…there something wrong…and I’m not defending kristen..I just though that there is something wrong with the story and statement…although the photos?…I cannot figure it out if it is photoshoped or not…its too hard to identify…

unknown

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 26, 2012

i like your comment ! We are the rest of Kristen’s fan who still believe her ! somebody tries to pull her career down! and we need to stand still , stay strong and protect her with our words !
And what the F*** is PEOPLE magazine ? There is no proof for that incorrect information !

Father Satan

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 25, 2012

Good job son! hahahahahaahah!

dumas1000

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 25, 2012

Is People magazine the only source recieving this unconfirmed statements? It would be awfully convenient if that were the case. A little too convenient. I don’t see why People would be recieving these statements at all.

gbtw

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 25, 2012

people is always the place the celebs go to state the truth. it has much more credibility than any of the others- so when issuing an apology or something big, it’s always going to be to people if you’re an a-list celeb.

bubbles

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree why people?…in the first place is People Magazine a reliable Magazine?

Reader

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 25, 2012

I wanna see this on video. Then I’ll believe it. Kristen is definitely not the type to release statements to mags. If she did this, which I truly don’t believe she did, she would apologize to Rob personally, no through a magazine. I feel bad for both her and Rupert. I mean common, he’s 41 AND married!

gbtw

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 25, 2012

and, he has a 5 year old and a 7 year old… as for the video, there are pictures- just not video. and, this statement is real. people is always the mag who gets these statements. they wouldn’t post anything like that if they thought it was fake (not that everything they post is 100% accurate, but for a statement- i’m sure they had no doubt it was genuine before they posted it)

bubbles

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree…kristen never ever gave a serious statements on any mags…I still wait for the video…to confirm the speculation…

HL Reader

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 25, 2012

I WANNA SEE THE PICS !!!!!!

Lina

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 25, 2012

I knew I hated her for a reason!

rohan

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 25, 2012

How is his wife a model? She looks like she was beaten with the ugly stick, like severely beaten.

ariel

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 25, 2012

I thought that too but then I saw her without make up and she actually looks pretty. Make up isn’t for everyone.

Karen

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 25, 2012

She is lovely. That photo has severe hair and makeup, which do not do her justice. It’s sad that you would insult someone who has just been so deeply betrayed.

naira

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 25, 2012

My question is…WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARLIZE THERON?
since shaving her head, she has disappeared.

jj

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 25, 2012

Did they just kiss or did he put his winky somewhere he shouldn’t have? Cheating is cheating but there is some difference between some kissing and sex.

Anna

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 25, 2012

They obviously cheated all the way. I’m guessing they had multiple ‘momentary lapses’. Maybe Kristen Stewart has short term memory problems. Why were they even still in contact? Snow White promo’s finished 8 weeks ago. They’ve obviously been cheating for months.

gbtw

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 25, 2012

i agree. the chances that this was a one time make out session are slim. it must’ve been very exciting, but now that it has hit the fan and we see that kids are involved, i wonder if it all seems worth it… i had some lapses of judgment myself- but thankfully marriages and children never were at issue.

lucym

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 25, 2012

i agree with gbtw, i mean kstew isn’t married she has no kids she 22 she made a mistake it’s happened to be 2 but my bf & i got over it & we’re married now. that guy is in his 40 he’s married with kids if they were his all he shouldnt of even considered it. He should have known better

Sami

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 25, 2012

They just had kissed, but everyone is making it seem like they had this intense love affair