Can Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Save Their Relationship? Experts Speak

Wed, July 25, 2012 7:03pm EDT by 22 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

Halie

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 27, 2012

Hey, they weren’t supposed to get caught. The only reason she confessed is because they had pictures of the two that could not be disputed, otherwise, it would have just been a rumor. She and the producer would have gone on, maybe still seeing each other or not and none would have been the wiser. Maybe except for the wife. We usually always find out.

brielle

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 26, 2012

I love how everyone is condoning this behavior… People are saying “oh shes only 22, so what”….”too young to be in serious relationship, it’s okay she cheated”” she made a mistake”…. You that are saying things like this are forgetting that millions of little girls look up to her as a role model. Now when little girls everywhere go out and cheat on their boyfriends with dudes their fathers age, maybe you will start to care. I really feel for Rob, now everytime he looks at her he will picture this 42YR OLD MAN doing unspeakable things to his unfaithful gf.

rachael

Posted at 9:34 AM on July 26, 2012

It taeks to to tango so i dont know why Kristen is getting all the blam, I hope he and Rob can make it work

linda m johnson

Posted at 5:46 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t why this happened he did not think enough as
women.taking her to some make area near the hollywood
sign.I felt he was treating like a whore and she did not have
any respect for her relationship to pattenson.this man is hurt and trying to figure what happened.when interview and
say that”your is boreing”and you prefess to love this man.
there are women out there who are looking for the type ove
he has offered her.I hope they can work it out.they will
have to appear togeather for the installment of breaking dawn
thats going to ruff for them both.

Halie

Posted at 5:25 AM on July 27, 2012

Hey, they weren’t supposed to get caught. The only reason she confessed is because they had pictures of the two that could not be disputed, otherwise, it would have just been a rumor. She and the producer would have gone on, probably still seeing each other and none would have been the wiser. Maybe except for the wife. We usually always find out.

Sallyj

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t want to ever be as invested into a movie industry couple again. , I thought it was the sweetest thing that these two became a real-life couple and the shared so many similiarities

Jacque'

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 25, 2012

From everything i have seen and heard not only on television but on line i am not so sure that this whole thing wasn’t staged in some way. Think about it for a minute.. She currently is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood at this moment and with BD2 coming out in November,why would she risk it all for an ugly old married fart, old enough to be her dad. I don’t care if he is rich, it seems like she Wanted to get caught why else would they let photogs take pictures of them then take off to a notorious sight near the Hollywood sign to make out that everybody seems to know about. If I were Robert and I still loved her and wanted to stay with her i would play very hard to get she’d really have to prove herself to me. As for Rupert’s wife i would make the “Evil Queen” in SWATH look like a choir girl (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned). Kstew would be definitely recast in SWATH2 no questions asked.

rachel

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 26, 2012

if she really loved rob she would have came out herself before these pics came out, that shows love and honesty on her part. if she hadn’t gotten caught she would’ve been out there now with sanders and i think rob knows that and that she obviously was never intending to tell him this had those pics not come out. it isn’t like this was affair was months ago and they got just now caught the pics were taken just last week.

genie

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 25, 2012

I think you can learn from your mistakes.I think she will carry this for the rest of her life.I do believe in second chances because my husband gave me a second chance.It will take hard work but if they love each other and the good outway the bad they will make. Come on everybody don’t we all deserve a second chance?

tess

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 26, 2012

i agree with you. some people learn from there mistakes. the old saying is true. you never know what you have until it is gone. my husband is working on fogiving me and we are working on making our relationship healthier. if they love each other then hopefully they can work it out. there relationship can become stronger from them this.

bonnie:P

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 26, 2012

inga

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree. Poor Kristen. We all see how she loves Rob, as she looks at him. If this is true, it was a large unexplained mistake. I wish strength to Robert and Kristen.

Vicky

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 25, 2012

You’re right Adrian. Holding onto anger will not help Rob move on. Forgive her and dump her!!

Adrián

Posted at 8:05 PM on July 25, 2012

Forgive her, but not take her back, that would be my advise.

Jen

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s spelled A-D-V-I-C-E. OMG…surrounded by children.

FAKE

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 25, 2012

twitpic.com/aboo8q/full

PHOTOSHOP HAS THE POWER TO DO ANYTHING
EVEN MAKE ME LOOK VERY SEXY BUT GO TO THE SITE ABOVE.

sade

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 25, 2012

I went to the website and I totally agree with you

Rick james b@@@!

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 25, 2012

lol.everyone just commenting like crap about if he should dump her or not people need to back off i believe this is a scam and a fake scandal to screw kristen and rupert’s career. this is one reason why i dont want to be fameous. ps thanks for actual proof no one else can see or believe

flowers

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 26, 2012

then why did they admit they did it hmm?

tally

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 26, 2012

they both admit they did it. stop with the photoshop crap and accept it

mm

Posted at 4:40 AM on July 26, 2012

do you have video where they say it?
then this thing can be fake!!!

Sydney Beam

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 25, 2012

Yeah.
I am sure a lot of you have been cheated on, or have cheated with someone. Kristen AND (She wasn’t alone in this.) Rupert are not the only ones to have done this. Sadly people cheat.
I am sure Justin Beiber and Selena will be next.