I'm Team Robert Pattinson: He Needs Our Support After Kristen Stewart Cheated

Wed, July 25, 2012 2:38pm EDT by 18 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Sarah

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 26, 2012

I’m team Rupert sander’s wife and children! Their the ones I feel sorry for the most. Kristen Stewart is a home wrecker! And Rupert sanders is a prick! I also feel sorry for Robert pattinson but more for the wife and kids. And yes I was a k-stew fan but not after this- in fact I’m not going to see breaking dawn part 2 because I hate the idea of putting money into a home wrecker’s pocket. I hope Robert moves on to a woman more deserving, his wife divorces and finds a more worthy man, Rupert sanders goes broke and K stew gets shunned by hollywood and all the a listers and can never work again! I HATE KRISTEN STEWART!!!

Selena

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree with Nellie..it’s gonna be so awkward for them doing breaking dawn part 2 promotional stuff. I bet he will forgive her though.. He loves her too much.

me

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 25, 2012

Team Rob always. Love him. I feel so bad for him. This would be heartbreaking and awful for anybody but to have the whole world watching and seeing the photos, etc… must be excruciating. He seems like such a great guy and does not deserve this at all. Whatever happens whether they reconcile or go their separate ways hope the best for him. Very Sad. Hopefully she is truly sorry and realizes what a huge hurtful mistake she made.

Cristiana

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 25, 2012

Poor Rob… But i think he might forgive her, he truly looks like he loves her. This situation may even end up being something that makes them closer, she will probably regret it for the rest of her life and come to know how much she really loves him, and he will find out how essencial she is to him, and him to her.

nellie

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 25, 2012

You know what going to straight out suck? Having to go to the premier of the final installment of Twilight together. All the press, all the publicity. I’m going to feel bad for Rob and the entire cast/crew of the final movie when they have to deal with that whole issue in a few months.

Robbed

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 25, 2012

I think Robert is the man every girl wants and he deserves much more than a cheater!

Sebastian

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 25, 2012

“I think that happiness resides somewhere between the extremes of personal, religious, and political. I think happiness resides where we understand someone else’s point of view and needs. Happiness resides where we are not lost in the solitary dream.”

Robert, you’re the best man!

angels

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 25, 2012

wot makes u lot think pattinson is so perfect sorry he might have cheated as well but never been court doing it and it always takes 2 to tango get a grip ppl

Robbed

Posted at 4:09 PM on July 25, 2012

Maybe or never but not with a married person and agedx2!

KRD

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 25, 2012

I’m on Taylor’s team but I back Rob 100% in this mess!! I feel sorry for this mans wife and children also.

fun

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 25, 2012

love ROB, no matter what happens i will always support him

Ash

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 25, 2012

Team rob always .. Welcome back to single ;) <3

hurtingforRob

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 25, 2012

Rob needs our support, he didn’t do ANYTHING to deserve this Cruelty!! He loved her unconditionally and she was being selfish and petty!! I hope Rob will be able to recover from his heart break and will let himself be happy and open his heart to the right person next time. Kristen took his love for granted and now she will suffer from it! I hope her career suffers from this debauchery because she’s a wreched actress!!

sad

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 25, 2012

Poor Rob, and this Rupert dude does not even come nowhere near Rob, look at Rob so handsome and young and loving compared to this old, ugly cheating pig!
Oh, Kristen, whzy,why?

Lisa

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 25, 2012

of course I’m team Rob!!!

I hope he gets over her and I don’t want them to be a couple anymore. Rob deserves better than this!!!!

and I hope she will regret this her whole life! the things she lost will hurt her the most!!!!

Rach

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 25, 2012

I am deffo Team Rob but I think they should handle this privately from now on and we let them do that in peace!

Dianne

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 25, 2012

What about this director’s wife?!?! I am sure she is hurt too!!!

Why is everyone all over Kristen being in the wrong? It takes two to tango!

Hopefully they (Both couples in this.) can FIX what is broken instead of THROWING it away.
So many stories of celebs cheating on one another. It will never end.

I bet Justin and Selena will be next. :(

Dianne

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 25, 2012

Plus I am sure Rob (And the others involved in this.) want to be left alone!