Robert Pattinson Would Have Never Cheated On Kristen Stewart

Wed, July 25, 2012 6:20pm EDT by 17 Comments
Robert Pattinson Cheating

Klaudia

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 30, 2012

Rob deserves better than this

ROBSTEN

Posted at 9:33 AM on July 26, 2012

People just wait to see you fall…. what was done was WRONG especially with a married man with children, however… Rupert is also to blame he could have said no, but he didn’t…. What’s done is done…. Only thing is that they (the ONLY parties involved) decide if this is what they want or not…. people should not be judging and condemning….. WE ALL MAKE SHI**Y MISTAKES!!!!

Trini

Posted at 9:27 AM on July 26, 2012

Geez Louise…. people acting like they aren’t humans in this cruel world?!!!! Rob said it himself, he understands the impulse to cheat….. (but would never) her knew Kristen cheated on her then BF with him so he expected it sooner or later…. I hope he forgives her, everyone makes mistakes…… Give the girl a break ppl!!!

bell

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 26, 2012

How could u do this to rob????!!!! as long u can think before u “do” it with rupert!!!! Think Kristen…u should think before ur behavior may hurt someone around uuuu…. THINK IS BIG DEAL!!!

E

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 26, 2012

If they are not celebrity/ public person, they may be able to sustain the relationship after this cheating. However, when those disgusting photos are EVERYWHERE now, i don’t know how is Rob going to face the next interviewer/ his family and friends for that. Let’s face it, cheating is never just 2 person issue.

If she think there is something missing in this relationship, then move on, don’t drag Rob down. Don’t force yourself in this relationship again, then end up being unhappy and leave him again with another guy. She really needs to know WHAT does she want.

Ann

Posted at 2:30 AM on July 26, 2012

As a Kristen fan, I don’t agree with what she did, esp with a married man, she should be smarter than that. I have lost some respect for her. But at the same time, her public apology esp to Rob was very big of her. Most of the rumored HW indiscretions through the years we always hear their denials – which ultimately became true later on. Her very public apology to Rob, in my opinion, was one of the more heartfelt. Whatever happens now after this, depends on both Rob and Kristen. It’s their own lives to live, not ours. If Rob loves her and is willing to forgive, and Kristen can forever learn from this huge mistake, then good for them!

Sandy

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 26, 2012

Totally agree with “sonn”. I believe in some kind of reason why she did it. And maybe this is a possibility for both of them to talk things over and sort problem stuff out in their relationship. And maybe begin. anew.

sonn

Posted at 11:21 PM on July 25, 2012

I am truly disappointed on Kristen. I will not condemned her coz’ yeah! we are not perfect, everyone make mistakes and We don’t even know their real relationship since we are only maybe knew 5% of it since we are not in their inner circle.. I just hope they all learned their lessons and try not to commit another one again. I am not saying that Rob and Liberty should give them a second chance because it is definitely not my business but if they really still love one another and want to make it work, both sides should try. Some will say right away No! but who are we to judge or advice or tell them what to do. Especially on RS side,There are kids involved…. Don;t get pissy with me coz I ‘d been there, my husband cheated on me but I gave him a second chance. You can tell ifyour other half is being genuine or not , so Rob and Liberty will only be the person(s) to decide. I felt he was being honest to make it work so I gave him a second chance. And we are good. Its been 8 years or so. I felt so bad , Its like almost the same feeling I went through with my husband. I really like Rob and Kristen. Hope for the best for them.

Selena

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 26, 2012

This pic is fake. In original pic he stands with his own wife. Hollywoodlife… u must check whole information and then write.

Heather

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 25, 2012

No she’s human too and we all mistakes. If he loves her at all they’ll work this Issue out and you fans should have some respect if you were one’s to begin with. Loyalty… rings a bell. Media runs things out of proportion and that’s why no relationships really last in Hollywood.

Dianne and Ash

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 25, 2012

Not that we know of.
He could have, and just never got caught.

I mean really…. how many of you all been cheated on, or have cheated on a loved one?
It happens a lot. Sad to say, but it does.

Watch out Justin and Selena!!!

C

Posted at 9:27 PM on July 25, 2012

You know, I never really liked Kristen from the beginning. I find her odd and unfriendly. I am a BIG Rob fan and I’ve always wanted the best for him; whatever makes him happy makes me happy. So I never liked Kristen, but I accepted their relationship because it made the both of them happy. I absolutely despise Kristen now. She not only hurt Rob, she hurt Rupert’s wife and children. It’s just as much Rupert’s fault as well, but still. I know Rob is hurt but I think he can find someone better who can make him happier.

JJ

Posted at 7:49 PM on July 25, 2012

I have no words to describe my disappointment..

Lola

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 25, 2012

And about rob he admitted in his interview that he lived in a household with parents who met when they were young and they are still together, so with this kind of view and thought Rob believes that there is such thing as happy ever after, so I personally don’t think someone with this kind of view is able to ever cheat!!! But again these sort of situations are really confusing, now that I think of it it would hv been better if what happened at cannes never happened!!! This way ppl like me would have still be guessing whether or not the two were together!!! :-/ I dnt know at the end of the day is their own life!!! But whether this news is true or not hope these reporters suffer a lot of pain they really annoy ppl!!!

Lola

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 25, 2012

I can’t believe this trash talk!! Kristen and rob who after nearly 4 yrs hv recently just kind of come out with their relationship!! How can kristen just give a quick statement like that – they hardly ever talk about their personal life!!! Im not taking parts but I just cant see kristen as a cheater it just doesn’t suit her, and I’m not comparing her with Bella- no way but she doesn’t seem to be a cheater!! But again is not like I’ve ever known kristen in person!!! But I just hope all the rumours or if it’s the truth can be easily solved between the two of them and these ugly hurtful reports should stop!!!

Matt

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 25, 2012

As a straight guy…I’d still date Pattinson instead of DAT tramp.

Brenda

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 25, 2012

I know Robert would never do that and he looks better with Kristen