Robert Pattinson: Dump Kristen Stewart & Don't Accept Her Cheating Apology

Wed, July 25, 2012 3:56pm EST by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson Break Up

Sammy

Posted at 8:04 AM on July 26, 2012

WE STILL BELIEVE IN KRISTEN! ALL IS FAKE!
We have to show them our support. Who are we to judge them?
ROBSTEN IS UNBROKEN

kyla

Posted at 7:53 AM on July 26, 2012

i cant believe u guys shame on u that u would believe that kristen could do this

what happened to not believing all tabloids lie

how can u believe that when there has been a lot of things said that are lies to like when there are married and when kristen was pregnant

kristen specifically said herself she cannot love a cheater and she cant even tell the whole world that she is dating rob how much more when she cheats

i cant belive you could believe that kristen could this
did you see that picture well have you realized that it was photoshopped and kristen had no ear in it

Eve

Posted at 7:12 AM on July 26, 2012

Who are you to tel Rob what to do?? Come on get real …

phoebe+

Posted at 6:38 AM on July 26, 2012

the question there was since when she stated fooling ROB…

for we all thought shes one of the most honest person in hollywood for what she let us believe… and it did turn out she was on of the fakers.

Caitlyn

Posted at 5:14 AM on July 26, 2012

This bill person who has said rob should not take her back needs to mind hims own business and let them get on with what they are doing and leave them alone!

chris

Posted at 3:30 AM on July 26, 2012

bella is a hoe

Sunday

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 26, 2012

I really don’t believe this whole scandal so I don’t know what to say. I’m a Robsten fan and so upset now. Hope it’s fake but if it was real, I wouldn’t support Kristen anymore :(

1234

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 26, 2012

it’s real. :'(

Baby

Posted at 8:02 AM on July 26, 2012

IT’S NOT NOT REAL!! ALL IS FAKE!

loverobstenalways

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 26, 2012

HoldingDownK-Stew : I agree with your opinion. I’m such a huge fan of Rob n Kristen,n I kinda obsessed of Robsten. I cried when I read the news first,I imagine how was Rob reaction on to this. I feel so sorry why she did that to him. But who I am? I can’t judge her just from the publicity. And I think,”everything happen for a reason”. Maybe its too hurry to figure out,but one day we, especially, R&K know the answer. I believe that this is the hardest time for R&K,esp. for Rob. Cause I do believe that Robsten is real. I just can hope the best for them,it’s their life. Even I still hope that Robsten still there,unbroken.

yoyo

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 26, 2012

she is human humans makes mistakes we should forgive her she love rob and she feel sorry for what she did

Andra

Posted at 5:18 AM on July 26, 2012

Oh, God! Cheating is NOT a mistake, it’s a choice! Never liked her in the first place, not because she was dating Robert, but because she is exactly the type of girl I hate: all nice and shy on the outside, but a complete opposite on the inside and here’s the proof.

Melika

Posted at 8:03 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree, she made a mistake. I think K already has alot to deal with ,and dealing with her fans is not one of them for now, I think the world needs to give them some space for now, they are making a big deal out of it.

Dee

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 26, 2012

I hope he has someone to talk to…….he seem so alone…Rob, get a hot girl ASAP…!!!!

adrena

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 26, 2012

HOW COULD YOU HURT THE ONE U LOVE.SHE SAID IN HER APOLOGY STATEMENT THAT SHE LOVES HIM…DUH!!!HEARTBREAKER….ROB MOVE ON YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER.GIVE YOUR LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU BACK INTENSELY THE WAY YOU DO.

bluebird

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 26, 2012

FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT SUPPORT KRISTEN STEWART MOVIES ANYMORE! SHE SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!!

Jesseg

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t condone what she did but she is only 22. She’s taken on the big role of a huge franchise. Only her and Rob knows what that level of fame is like. Who am I to judge a situation that s very unique considering their fame. Rob is the ultimate judge of the rest of his life. I will respect whatever decision he makes. I feel so sorry for him. The man worshipped her and absolutely adored her. Never seen a man love a woman the way he loved Kris. I will respect Rob and whatever decision he makes because it’s his life. If Rob is already attacked by papz wait until he steps out in public.

Nivk

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 26, 2012

How are you so sure that he loved her that much? There have been plenty reports of Rob out drinking and with other women. Kristen always stood by him during those reports. Recently, she has been acknowledging the relationship but he never did. You don’t know what was going on between them?

isfanov

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 26, 2012

i couldn’t agree more!! just move on,Rob..you deserves better..

CeCe

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 26, 2012

Kristen is going to get thru this with her family’s support. She will refocus her life, go to school, and go onto do great work that will get her admiration and respect of her peers and her true fans. I standing by Kristen.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 25, 2012

I hope Summit doesn’t force Rob to take her back to protect the franchise.

Jilly

Posted at 11:57 PM on July 25, 2012

She met Rob when she was 16 or 17 and the whole relationship has been so secret stuff probably orchestrated by the studio. She probably got tired of it, felt trapped and wanted out as she grew older. That’s not an excuse for hurting others but this is a 22- year old. It cannot be denied that she worked herself out to make Twilight successful. It’s too bad that it’s all ending this bad. She has always been hated for dating Rob and now people probably hate her even more. Give this girl a break. Since when a 22-year old woman has to publicly apologize for an indiscretion of this nature? She owed the public no apology. Her PR people did not do her any good.

HoldingDownK-Stew

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 25, 2012

*Standing in Kristen’s Defense*

Come on now guys, we need to forgive! That is what’s most important. No matter what we are human and we make bad decisions. Now I don’t condone cheating but things like this happen to the best of us. I heard Kristen is getting death threats from fans… does it really need to go this far. This is ridiculous!!! I’m a huge Twilight fan, Rob fan, Kristen fan etc. but honestly some of you fans go too far with the things you say and seem pretty certifiably crazy and that’s just the downright, God’s honest truth. We all need to be forgiven for our transgressions in the end. I still love Kristen this truthfully bad choice she made just proves that she’s just as human as you and I. And don’t judge other people’s relationships and what they do in them by comparing them to your own. None of us know them personally so we can’t wear that hat. No one and I mean NO ONE on this earth is PERFECT so we shouldn’t be so quick to judge people by their IMPERFECTIONS. Take a look at your life and make sure it’s perfect before bashing someone else’s. I still just cannot get over the DEATH THREATS!!! This slander is going too far. And I don’t give a d*mn what any of you think of me for feeling this way. If it were anybody else that this had happened to then it wouldn’t even be as big of a deal. Things worse than this have happened (for example: The Arnold S. and Maria S. scandal that surfaced not too long ago, now in my opinion that’s is way worse.)

I think the real problem here– why these fans are so downright angry– is that we put these stars on pedestals and make ourselves believe that they are larger than life and that is not true at all. They are normal people like me and you and normal people get caught up in things like this every once in a while. We should all just hope that they handle this as privately as possible and do what is best for them, whatever that may be. I think most of us know how it feels to be deceived like this and it truly does hurt and when you hurt all you see is black and white there is nothing in between. There either is or isn’t. Hurt and anger get in the way of making us see what is important. We all have blunders in our lives but those misteps only make us stronger and wiser.

I read a quote the other day and it really stuck with me for some reason.
It said:
“Do not carry your mistakes around with you, instead place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.”

This is the most any of the victims in this situation can do about this and experience truly is the best teacher.
I just hope that they can forgive and move past this because some of the things I have been reading from fans are down right horrible and horrifying. No one deserves that type of slander.

With all of that being said, I will say one more thing: I Love Kristen and I Love Robert and I always will regardless of what is going on because I see them as people not perfect trophies or Gods that can do no wrong. I’m holding Down K-Stew and I’m holding down R-Patz end of story. Everyone involved will emerge stronger.

Yea

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 26, 2012

You are right, he should use this as a stepping stone and move on. He didn’t deserve this. It doesn’t matter how big or how small the transgression was. It still happened. And I am pretty sure it has been happening for a while. You don’t do that to people you love. EVER. This happened to her because of her arrogance. The way she treats people has finally bit her back. She has been allowed to act out and throw her tantrums and play the Hollywood princess for so long, she thought she was safe. Both of them are guilty. Not only were people hurt, but Kristen single-handedly has caused damage to her career and her professional image.

unknown

Posted at 2:03 AM on July 26, 2012

i agree with you ! i think that it’s time for us to prove that we still believe in Kristen !

Melika

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 26, 2012

Could not agree more!!

traci lynn

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 25, 2012

wow…when a guy does it…we put him down…this is the first article where a women is put in her place…dump here how can u trust her again…

anaPopaLulla

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 25, 2012

Well all this was like a stab demonstrate both suffering more if she forgive people should not criticize. Will always be fan of both and it had not changed for her mistake.

getreal

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 25, 2012

sounds like genie and Guene are cheaters. there is no making up after an affair and living happily ever after, only cheaters believe such garbage.

vestal

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 25, 2012

What a poor and lame statement… you should have stayed mum about it and try to talk with Rob and not do laundry all over the media… Forget about Rob: this is a public humilliation and is not only a theme in you kindagarden, this is all over the world. Forget about photos that ultimate proof of been betrayed is that you confirmed it! It could be forgiven/discussed amongst you both but never in front of a global crowd! I mean the same worshipers that followed you everywhere wouldn’t have a representant in that trail you’d chose to cheaten on him?!… Is that possible she can be that stupid?! come on… and this can even go worse: she totally planned it!! I’ve a theory: no relationships endures after a cheating… you can go for a try but the most important thing on it is trust and when trust is broken for once broken forever… the most important thing in a relationship isn’t love its trust!!

kish

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 25, 2012

she was a whore, is a whore and definitely will be a pot smoking all american whore. dump her rob for your sake

traci lynn

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 25, 2012

agree,,,,

klj

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 25, 2012

basta dejenlos en paz que sea su decicion es su vida privada no la nuestra
twitpic.com/aboo8q/full

genie

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 25, 2012

Ok we shouldn’t throw stones we all make mistakes.I made a mistake and my husband granted took awhile but he forgave me.What about second chances?

Guene

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 25, 2012

Genie is so right, people do make mistakes, if there love is true and strong enough then they will make it work, I sure hope so. I really thought that they were one of the most loving couple I’ve ever seen, I’d like to believe that they still do, Kristen you have a lot of work ahead of you and Rob please give it a chance ok, I think she’s really loves you and that you guy’s can make it together and will have a great life together if you both work at it.

genie

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 25, 2012

I totally agree a lot of hard work ahead but love is patient love is kind it also hurts sometimes and it’s up to them to work on it or let it go.I still love them they are my favorite celebs

Guene

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 25, 2012

I love that poem, I agree Genie

traci lynn

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 25, 2012

trust is hard to get back…men do it….women do it….how awfull for him….i dont know if i could take her back….the way they did it was jusy plain…horney…no love…just sex…get rid of her…..

vestal

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 25, 2012

well you’d kept this only between you both right?! ROB surely isn’t going to step one foot away from home (whatever the country) and feel like he’s not been scorned all over and people claim him weak and horned!! the exposure is the problem… but may I say the ultimate trust where is it?! and also he knows she’d cheaten with him before!!