Robert Pattinson: Dump Kristen Stewart & Don't Accept Her Cheating Apology

Wed, July 25, 2012 3:56pm EDT by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson Break Up

qwerty

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 25, 2012

Rupert is a married man! Kristen should have known better.

Vicky

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 25, 2012

KStew has held herself up as this new type Hollywood star not doing what all the other Hollywood types do and what does she do? She gets caught making out in public with her married director whose the father of two children when she won’t even let the man who loves her (Rob) hold her hand. She’s absurd! Dump her Rob!!!!!

IsMaSw004

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 25, 2012

Nobody cares what you think Bill… O_O

HoldingDownK-Stew

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 25, 2012

I don’t know why I feel this way but I do. LET ME STATE THIS CLEARLY BEFORE I’M ATTACKED BECAUSE OF THE WAY I FEEL… I AM SUPER UPSET WITH KRISTEN THAT SHE CHEATED….. but I also kind of feel bad for how people have been slandering her all day. ‘She’s a whore’ ‘She’s a slut’ ‘She’s a home wrecker’…. Why is this scandal getting so much attention. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened in Hollywood and it won’t be the last time. Just watch in a few days something with some other celebrity will sweep the headlines and this will be forgotten. If Rob forgives her and takes her back then that will be his decision to make. None of the fans: TwiHards, Robstens, Nonstens, Nonberts or whatever will have any say in that choice, not even this Bill person who wrote this article. WHATEVER HAPPENS I WILL STAY DEVOTED TO THEM BOTH! I KNOW THAT KRISTEN IS A GOOD PERSON AT HEART. We are all human so we all make bad choices. Nobody on this earth is perfect. If something like this were to happen to any oridinary couple who weren’t in the spotlight then no one would even care. LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THIS PRIVATELY!!! STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT IT. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF IT WERE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE??? I CAN IMAGINE THAT YOU WOULDN’T LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU ROB AND KRISTEN AND NOTHING– NOT EVEN THIS– WILL EVER CHANGE THAT AND I’M SURE LOTS OF OTHER FANS AGREE WITH ME AND FOR THOSE WHO DON’T, SO BE IT, THAT’S YOUR OPINION.

trose

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 25, 2012

I totally agree with absolutely everything you have said Elizabeth, two thumbs up for you :-)

trose

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 25, 2012

I meant I agree with HoldingDownK-Stew :-) my bad

Guene

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 25, 2012

Will said, I agree with you Holdingdown, she’s only 22 years old he’s 40, I know they both should have known better but I feel like he was the adult and had kids, if anyone was the one who should have never even gone there it was him.

I cried today, this made me so sad, I have been following them (Kristen and Rob) from the beginning and I knew they loved each other and that it was deep, whatever happened I have know idea, but love like that only comes once in a lifetime, maybe more but It hurt me, I felt there pain and I thought she is hurting too, and I hope they can work this out because I think she loves him and I know Rob loves her, but if he can’t forgive her then she will have to live with that and he’ll be without her and I don’t think he ever thought that would happen. :O(

Elizabeth

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 25, 2012

As a Rob fan since FOREVER and FOREVER, I just have to say two things:
I don’t know what is true or not. I don’t know if this whole romance was just so that Twlight would be more successful or not. And neither do I know if Kristen is really sorry or not. But this is what I choose to believe: they love each other. At least they did. I mean, they could’ve started any other romance if they wanted the saga to be successful.
And second, being myself a Rob fan since forever and forever, I really think he should dump her (if all this were true). I mean, jeez, the woman’s a jerk! She has the hottest, cutest, best guy in the whole world and she cheats on him with a guy double her age and not even remotely close to Rob. I mean, it’s Robert Pattinson, for crying out loud. If he’s not enough, I wonder who will be.

Rob cheated first

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 25, 2012

Rob is getting what he deserves. He has cheated on Kristen several times. How do I know? I played a part in one of the incidents and arranged the other two. Dude is bi but mostly gay. K-Stew was his beard but actual feelings developed and she broke his hetero cherry.

Uhhh

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 25, 2012

Except for the girlfriend he lived with in London and was with for almost three years. Shall we call Nina and talk to her about this?

momof3

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 25, 2012

Hey Bill, just wondering if you gave Jennifer Aniston the same advice when Brad cheated on her with Angelina? You’re advice really stinks. Maybe you should stick to shopping, and leave the advice for real people who’ve been through this.

tswyers

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 25, 2012

totally agree sounds like someone has been burnt really bad and needs to get the “F” over it

cduling

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 25, 2012

Bill, you are an idiot!!!!! The reports say they have pictures on ONE day of the two kissing….. Why?..Was this the only time?……Until all the facts are in don’t be so judgemental……Were Kristen and Rob engaged?……..I think the Rob knows his own heart and what kind of relationship he and Kristen have…..He will make a decision about how to handle this mess….Let’s face it, it’s his life!!!!

candle westmoreland

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 25, 2012

The public needs to butt out and let the people involved handle their business. Not a one of us has a dog in this fight.

M2m

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 25, 2012

A person like Kristen stewart aka the cheater , should not be given a second chance. If she cared so much the most important person in her life, she shouldn’t hurt him.she shouldn’t lose the trust that her love one has given to her.it is so hard to trust and love a person, whom for once has break your heart.

andon

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 25, 2012

I really think he should bow out now…..he has alot of good things ahead of him and needs to be unencumbered by this immature girl. She really played him for a fool and its so sad that so many people loved them together and were so shocked by this. That’s really not what is important, though. I just think of how quick and constantly she avoided any public affection for Rob and was so brazen and careless with her director. I realize she’s young but she is not stupid, just immoral. She really is gross!

tinamarie

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 25, 2012

This site is so hypocritical. I mean you will put up 10 post a day saying how Rihanna should take Cris Brown back after he beat her but Rob shouldn’t stay with Kristen because she cheated. Wow..

Jainara

Posted at 6:01 PM on July 25, 2012

U r so right and plus it was just a kiss

Elizabeth

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 25, 2012

Just a kiss? Gee, if this were only about ‘just a kiss’, all this wouldn’t have happened!

anne

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 25, 2012

STOP!!! this is NOT true!!!!! they’re making the whole thing!!!!

Cayt

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 25, 2012

This is THEIR life and I hope they make the best decision for them. Rob and Kristen may be soulmates, and they have been through so much together. No one quite understands what the other is going through exceot them. I do not condone cheating at all! I had it done to me once, he wasnt that important to me in the longrun. But id like to think that if people are meant to be together they will be. Hopefully they can work it out, they both may be miserable without eachother. ** Hoping for the best**

Mandy

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 25, 2012

I wouldn’t want to be Kristen at the Breaking Dawn 2 publicity events.

thaliany

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 25, 2012

shut up. this is fake idiots

andon

Posted at 5:49 PM on July 25, 2012

Do you really belive that? Face facts, not make believe!

MetallicaShredder4Life

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 25, 2012

I agree with the dude who wrote this crap, he really shouldn’t take her back.
But once again it’s his choice, everyone is responsible for their own lives.

Ahmed

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 25, 2012

THIS IS THEIR PERSONAL LIFE and it doesn’t concern YOU how he should react to that incident! I AM STARTING TO HATE GOSSIP WEBSITES!

Carrie

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 25, 2012

I have to agree with you Will. This whole thing is just gross. I also agree with you about Kristen’s statement. She didn’t much look like she “loves and respects” Rob when she was out in broad daylight fooling around with her married director.

Mom22

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 25, 2012

The cheating part is bad, I’ll admit it. However, this director is 20 years her senior. K-Stew is 22, 22 year olds make mistakes. I am more concerned about a 40 something, husband and father, doing the cheating. Who knows what kind of manipulation was going on to get Kristen to cheat. I’m not saying there was any, the age difference is extremely concerning on this front.

jessica

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 25, 2012

I loved your article…I agree with you every single word…he deserves better, shame on her.

nina

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 25, 2012

loved robsten this whole time, but wearing your man’s cap while some old fart goes down on you is just nasty. I wanna set up Robert with Kate Upton now and have him motorboating her funbags for kristen to see,….lol

Sarah

Posted at 4:41 PM on July 25, 2012

She friggin cheated on her last bf with Rob. Once a cheater always a cheater! He cannot take her back. He recently spoke out about how he didn’t understand why people cheat in the first place. Rob you got played and you need to man up and move on. For all of your fans please do the right thing!

Alexis

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 25, 2012

YES! Once a cheater, always a cheater. Rob deserves better. In fact, ANYONE WHO IS CHEATED ON DESERVES BETTER!

Sandy

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 25, 2012

Stop trying to influence Rob and the fandom with your half-wisdom for God’s sake.
It is Rob’s decision. And I bet he will listen to anyone right now but you.

Agree with Amy.

Marsha Miller

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 25, 2012

True. I agree with Amy and Sandy on this.

amy

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 25, 2012

they have been together for so long, and have been through so much.
they shouldn’t just throw away what is broken. they should fix it.
it will be a long road to do so, but if they commit to it it will work.
let this just be a big speed bump in their road.
i wish them (both couples) all the best in this crazy moment.

i think it was just a big make out session… not sex.

CA Doll 24

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 25, 2012

I agree with Amy.

Anna

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 25, 2012

What about the oral?? They obviously did it during Snow White. They were apparently driving around looking quiet areas to get it on. ‘Momentary’? LOLZ

Robbed

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s all matters on morality!

delaney

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 25, 2012

i agree with amy and sandy i hope they work it out feel really sorry for ruperts wife what were they thinking i’m sure robert has had his monents just didn’t get caught it sounds almost like a set up to me someone wanted her caught