Twi-Hards Furious With Kristen Stewart After She Admits To Cheating

Wed, July 25, 2012 4:38pm EDT by 104 Comments

akua

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 26, 2012

Your wish came true!
You graduated from the C anadian U niversity of N orthern T oronto and now have your masters from S outh L ouisiana U niversity of T echnicians. I suppose it’s now on to W est H amilton O hio R egional E ducators for a doctorate in home wrecking.

kate

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 26, 2012

stewarter . tumblr.com/post/28046672752/kristen-cheats-on-rob-an-absolute-proof-that-the

Bella

Posted at 8:44 AM on July 26, 2012

Poor Rob.. He worships the ground she walks on

Dolores Oliveira

Posted at 8:40 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m so disapointed. I can’t understand how she could betray a beautifull 26 year old person for a 41 dad.
Robert is so nice, an well educated and shouldn’t be hurt.
Although I think what happened wasn’t in her plans and I do believe she loves him, I hope he gets over it and be happy again, with or without her.
Azores (Fayal) – Portugal

jo taormina

Posted at 8:15 AM on July 26, 2012

She still thinks shes in the Twilight movie.Look how she treated Edward and Jacob.Back and forth,back and forth.The only problem is this is real life.WAKE UP KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Lise

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 26, 2012

When some one like Kristen have it all, i can understand she can be totaly blind for what she have.
And make som stupid choise. But she have to live with this, i just hope she is strong to handel all this peopele ho is attacing hear for what she have done.

That she is apologizing in public, that i have respect off.
If they love each other, they will stick together. Tru love last, no matter hvat..
I hope Robert will give hear a shance.
And that she realy have learn of this totaly mistake.
Love <3

(Sorry for my bad english)

Kristen is ......

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 26, 2012

Rupert has kissed Kristen’s entire body, hey Twi-hards!!!! it is inexcuseable!!!! it is betrayal!!!!! what do you think about this ,Twi-hards. Kristen cheated Rob cruelty we must hait Kristen.it is insult for us!!!!! Rob Dump Her!!!!!!! Kristen made mistake and us and Rob must not forgive her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS OVER,KRISTEN

akua

Posted at 9:56 AM on July 26, 2012

Her stupid apology is weak. That girl is a goood actress wish she could show in on screen.

crozz

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 26, 2012

kristen your done on your career. your stupid apology does not mean anything to the people you betrayed the fans specially rob. what are you thinking saying that you have momentary indiscretion, an apology that make no sense of what you have done, what if you where not caught do you think that is ok. i like you but know you give us all the reason to hate you…. YOU!!!!!! Rob just say IT’S OVER

Austin

Posted at 3:31 AM on July 26, 2012

People Dont Hate Kristen kk she amazing And her and Robert Should get back together if they really cared about anther. He should forgive her if he loved her

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:48 AM on July 26, 2012

You right!!
AND ALL PEOPLE REMEMBER SHE NEEDS US
US ALL!!

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:53 AM on July 26, 2012

Kom videre i livet mennesker!!<3

dody

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 26, 2012

i hate her so much she is gross and slut !!

I HAIT YOU KRISTEN

Posted at 3:38 AM on July 26, 2012

I HAIT YOU KRISTEN!!!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??
IF YOU REALLY LOVE ROB. SO HAVE YOU NOT DONE IT!!!
You have not a HEART!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!
I REALLY NOT NDERSTAND YOU!!!
ROB I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU!!!<3

I HAIT YOU KRISTEN

Posted at 3:39 AM on July 26, 2012

*UNDERSTAND

Drantini

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 26, 2012

I don’t think that Kristen was even thinking about Rob when this happen, showing how much she doesn’t care for him, she says she, “Loves” him, she should take a look at the pictures.

Ashley

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 26, 2012

i know that what kristen stewart did was wrong and she shouldnt cheat on robert pattinson with rupert sanders but i feel sorry for her and i wish she stay with robert pattinson

Understand

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 26, 2012

me too!!

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:12 AM on July 26, 2012

Look straight at me once! I appreciate you all! But remember that it could happen to everyone. I can not understand why she did it. But know as well as me that she has not made ​​it to hurt Rob! She loves him! She knows she has done something wrong … But remember also that Rob loves her. You who wrote to Rob to drop her is not a damn thing even better! For they love each other, and nobody can change that. It was a huge mistake. I thought at first that she had no heart! That she has! I’ve probably also had up and down trips But do not forget that these two people belong together. We can all prove. We do not find some more sweet pair than the two But if she does it again, I totally agree with him to drop her too rough! They will be together forever <3

Austin

Posted at 3:32 AM on July 26, 2012

Me too

i hait Kristen!!! Robert dump Kristen!!!

Posted at 2:32 AM on July 26, 2012

hey Twi-hards,Pattinsonists,we must hait Kristen for her cheat on Rob

Ashley

Posted at 2:46 AM on July 26, 2012

i am sure that she didnt mean that she loves robert pattinson so much and they were dating for 4 years i am sure that robert will forgive her

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:17 AM on July 26, 2012

You have right!!
They going to be together forever!<3

helllokitty2142

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 26, 2012

i dont see that happening

not Kristen anymore!!!!!!!

Posted at 2:26 AM on July 26, 2012

Kristen is really b*****.i hate him rob is sad now i am side of anti krisbians rob deserves too much good.he will find other good woman.my sweet Rob, dont worry

thea cooper

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 26, 2012

How could you Kristen!!!
I dont understand you!!
I really love YOU AND ROB!!!
But if you really love him, why so be together whit another?
Rob I am so sorry for you!!!

Why Kristen!!

Posted at 2:52 AM on July 26, 2012

Why you Kristen??
You have not only failure Rob but also us!
I think all the time on Rob…
He deserves better than that!
Kristen how could you!
I dont understand how indifferent you can be…
If you really love him you had not done it!!
I´m really not understand you!!!

elizabeth jansen

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 26, 2012

i vcant belive it but theres proof guys she apolegysed so that must mean its true buti wish it wasnt cous i used to lobe u but now i dont know I HATE U if its true

elizabeth jansen

Posted at 2:19 AM on July 26, 2012

kristen I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE U RIGHT NOW how could u rob is hot like helll and dont take this the wrong way but rupert or what is his name is like 40 somthing and ur 20 somthing he is married and RUPERT SHAME ON U ur married old man she just a jong girl but kristen i wannna grrrr i I HATE KRISTEN STEWART FOR THIS rob really really loves u if u havent nodisti wanna choke u like grrr rob u rock dump her who care about her she is a shame to u rupert or ropert is an old maan u are a jong beutifl hot cute maan I HATE KRISTEN STEWART FOR EVER I HATE U IF UR READING THIS

dody

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 26, 2012

he deserve so much better than her ! i hope kristen will be alone with ruined career !!

I HAIT YOU KRISTEN

Posted at 3:45 AM on July 26, 2012

Hey STOP I also hait Kristen. Right now.
But she needs us!!
WE all hait her….
BUT REMEMBER THAT SHE NEEDS US…..

bluebird

Posted at 4:06 AM on July 26, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART doesn’t need us! All she needs is an elderly men who will satisfy her libido! She’s a certified WHORE! THIS IS THE END OF HER CAREER!!! GOODBYE KRISTEN STEWART!

Lara

Posted at 6:34 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree

unknown

Posted at 2:14 AM on July 26, 2012

someone tries to ruin her everything and we need to believe her , in matter what !

unknown

Posted at 2:13 AM on July 26, 2012

i believe her , i still believe that she didn’t do that !

Austin

Posted at 3:34 AM on July 26, 2012

ME TO

Marcela

Posted at 12:47 AM on July 26, 2012

I am really disappointed!!!! She was my role model!!I really looked up to her, admired her work. Now she is a b****, I hope she feels great about destroying a home!!! Plus why would you cheat on robert pattinson, he is a wonderful person and has been nothing but supportive in everything you do?!?!?! He deserves better!!

Lara

Posted at 6:33 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree. Did she forget about rob when she was making out with that married father? Gossh. Its disgusting. ROBERT PATTINSON DESERVES WAY BETTER. He’s so hot he’ll get anyone.

farah

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 26, 2012

I was really from the huge fans of kristen stewart but now I am one of her huge haters why would she do that with tho one who loved her rob really doesn’t deserve this and he really have to leave her and find another girl truly loves him

D.J

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 26, 2012

I Really Loved RobSten…And Kristen shouldn’t have cheated on Him Rob deserved better…But they are one of the best Couples I know so I Wish they can through this..

nardocchio1

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 25, 2012

Shame On You Kristen , Once Again !!!!!

Really You Do Not Realize What You Have

Done !!! We The Fans Gave You Your Popularity !!!!!

Nothing Here Just Move On , and Let Rob Pattinson

Enjoy His Fame With Someone , He Can Trust !!!!!

justme

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 25, 2012

I feel really bad for Mr. Pattinson, I know what that kind of betrayal feels like. However, Ms. Stewart made a mistake, one that REGULAR people make on a daily basis. We don’t know all of the details, only what is being reported (and media distorts lots of things). She had a lapse in judgement, as we all do at one time or another in our lives. Bottom line, this should be a private matter for them to work out on their own, it’s really none of our business, and the couple should be left alone and allowed time to try to heal their relationship.

itsmee

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 26, 2012

I agree that they should be left alone, but honestly what did she think was gonna happen when she picked Rupert up? She knew exactly what she was doing. The thing is, even if Rob wants to work things out, he won’t because then he will seem pathetic to the rest of the world. I feel terrible for the poor guy.

sad :(

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 26, 2012

I know they just both got caught and now have to come clean. They both knew what they were doing but didn’t care. Poor Rob and the wife. I hope Rob finds a beautiful girl who gives him the world and vice versa same with the wife I hope she moves on from this and finds a handsome guy that treats her like a queen :)

wing

Posted at 12:56 AM on July 26, 2012

i agree with you
comeon guys! leave them alone!

Virginia

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 25, 2012

I’m really confused how all this could have happened! I could never cheat on some1 after doin a love story like twilight with my guy! Acting is not only reading a script but putting urself in the characters shoes, and if i had a man like edward i would cherish every moment in my life as long as i had him…but people also need 2 realize that she is still young, every1 makes mistakes when they r young! if they really, truely r in love, they will work it out…which i believe they will! i been through that with my husband, he cheated on me, but we r meant 4 each other, so i forgave him and we moved on!

wing

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 26, 2012

yeah! if they are really so in love with each other
they can move on.
i am also confused and disappointed
but details aren’t post by others
and only she knows what happened
plus… virginia you are so great person
i mean… thats a really difficult choice to forgive someone
hurt you the most and you love the most

TB

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 25, 2012

If it was just a kiss… Rob can forgive that..if he’s the better person… Maybe he will forgive her cause he loves her enough.. and she just owned up to it.. it’s worth something..

What ever happened to forgiveness folks…? you are all accusing her of being a bad person… she’s only 22!!
Sucks.. but I think Rob can look past it and forgive her.

mae1234

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 26, 2012

she only owned up cause theres no way to deny it. if she wanted to really own up she would have done it herself before the pics came out, she “owned up” cause she was busted. just because shes 22 doesn’t mean anything she has always been shown and known to be very mature and intelligent for her age.

linn

Posted at 1:21 AM on July 26, 2012

So true to both of your statements. If she was so sorry and loved him like she stated in her apology then she would have said something to Rob a while ago. Funny how these pictures were taken 9 days ago but she suddenly has desperate all consuming regret. Would have been more convincing if this all took place a while ago! So sad for this news though I liked them as a couple :(