Twi-Hards Furious With Kristen Stewart After She Admits To Cheating

Wed, July 25, 2012 4:38pm EST by 104 Comments

dress well

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 23, 2014

Yes! Finally something about pure bold golf.

Felipe Waxx Delgado

Posted at 8:42 AM on September 22, 2012

Why we only comment on things that some of us know is not the truth. How can I reply or make a comment on that I know that is not the truth.I can not tell the person were to find the truth. Let me try here. If been looking at some one for five long years. Don`t you think that we should know what that person will do or not.I am not the one to take the media at their`s word for some thing I been looking for five years.I will go and look for the truth.But when I find the truth. In reply to a comment I can not tell them was the truth is. So you see the lie talked about over and over Are is this lie to sale magazines?

jennaputt

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 14, 2012

Although I do not condone infidelity, my heart goes out to Kristin Stewart. Twenty two is hardly an age in life when such difficult decisions should be made and after becoming a mega-star, with a mega-star boyfriend, I can see how easily she might be uncertain what to do in this scenario and to make mistakes. Having the attention of a much older man (who is married and should know better) was probably very affirming and confusing for this young lady. I hardly think at her young age she was equipped with the right tools to put this married man’s attention and flirtations into perspective and control herself, or ward off his advances. Honestly, it just feels good sometimes when someone is paying attention to you, telling you how amazing you are and building you up. It’s a hard thing to walk away from; especially if you lack confidence.

Unfortunately, we learn from our mistakes and the consequence of her indiscretion is the loss of the man she loves most. I don’t feel Kristin is a bad person, or should be publicly villainized for the same mistake countless people make daily. I also think it’s difficult to be confident, firm and to say “no,” when you are so young. I hope she learns from this and I hope she holds her head high as she becomes a woman. It’s not our victories that make us who we are, it’s our failures. This is how we learn, this is how we grow and this is how Kristin Stewart will, hopefully, become a proud, strong woman who knows how to handle herself the next time such a situation presents itself. The public eye may view her has a celebrity, but in reality, she is just human…she’s as fallible as the rest of us.

The fairy-tale ending to this story in my eyes would be that the judgment and anger toward Miss Stewart cease and that her now former boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, reflects upon his own mistakes in life. Maybe he will soften and find there is forgiveness within him.

anonymous

Posted at 12:52 AM on August 6, 2012

I don’t think she’s right, but I wonder if it was the opposite that had happened, if he had cheated on her, if he would be so hatred as she is now. I guess not. It’s much more common to people accept a man’s betrayal… And how about if it was with a married mother-of-two? Would her husband forgive her as Rupert’s wife did? And as soon as she did? I don’t see that happening…

fatima shaker

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 31, 2012

I think she did wrong cheating on him…..
He deserves better but at the end of the day everybody makes mistakes and learns from them…….
She’s sorry and you can see she regrets it…….
Maybe sorry ain’t enough but she CAN make it up to him
I think Rob should give her a second chance……

jen

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 30, 2012

Can’t believe some of you are still supporting her. I didn’t want to take sides but I am on Rob’s side. Do you even think to yourself what she has done? She is only sorry because she got caught and now Rob is now feeling really upset because he really loved her and now I don’t see a chance of them getting back together because he can’t stand her. So people stop trying to bad mouth him and saying he needs to get back with her when he dosen’t have to. Kristen is a cheater and always will be a cheater

justme

Posted at 7:44 AM on July 27, 2012

I don’t know why some of you are still supporting her. She had no troubles about turning her back and cheating on those she loved, by still supporting her you are going against everything she stands for like hurting those who love you and treating your loved ones with respect. She’s a selfish little whore pure and simple

jackie P

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 26, 2012

Never liked her. Now I know why.. She has no respect for other people falies.

anonimo

Posted at 10:48 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

Roberta

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 26, 2012

To err is human.
Cast the first stone who has never been wrong.

Nicky

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 26, 2012

I used to trust on you Kristen. I won’t blame you if you love single men but Rupert is already married. You are doing things wrong cuz you ditch his family. Don’t you just be sympathetic? I’m afraid that I am no longer your fan and I’m so sad to give it up. Breaking dawn part 2 is approaching and that was what I’ve been looking for all the time. But now any movie that you will be participating in will not catch my interest anymore. I’m sorry.

terry

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 26, 2012

I HOPE ROB DOES NOT STAY IN RELATIONSHIP, NOT MAKE EXCUSES BUT FIG PICTURE TOOK AT PARTY/ALCOHOL-WHILE OFF FILM AND INHIBITIONS CLOUDED AND MAYBE LONELY; BUT TO OCCUR DURING DAY AND DURING TIME SHE NEAR HER HOME AND ROBS, I THINK THAT PUTS A NEW SPIN ON THINGS, HER STATE OF MIND AND ALSO TO REASON THIS WAS ONGOING .

kay

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 26, 2012

She does nt deserve him!!