Kristen Stewart Committed Worst Crime Against Robert Pattinson — He Detested Cheating

Wed, July 25, 2012 7:14pm EDT by 36 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

itzz

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 26, 2012

dammit kriste! dammit!!! I love you sooo much, but cheating on him? reaaly? for me that action is too low :/ I still love you but that’s not what any person needs…. that’s really sad.

Hanna

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 26, 2012

omg! really? vote for if Rob should break up with her?? That is NOT our buisniss! It is theire problem, and they got to figure it out by them selves!

mara

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 26, 2012

To: ROBSTEN;

This is only a test of love for your relationship. Be strong,dont give up
Prayers is the best to settle this situation.,you need to sit down and talk,and say what the heart speaks for.,always put GOD first the center in your relationship
I believe also in a second chance,if JESUS gave us a second chance why we dont do that?GOODLUCK ROBSTEN.!!!.

nathasya

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m still TEAM ROBSTEN !!!!!!!!!!! No matter what happened or what will happen ……. I’m Twi-hard anyways , so it doesn’t matter for me enough

kf

Posted at 7:13 AM on July 26, 2012

kristen is okay not to be okay, she is human and feel boring so she makes drama in her life to make haters happy, I’m kristen big fan and I know everything she done have the reason and other no need to know kwek3

ni duong

Posted at 6:20 AM on July 26, 2012

Kris really crazy, you manually destroy your own happiness, you are not worthy of Rob

Missy

Posted at 6:10 AM on July 26, 2012

Robert Pattinson deserves a good and decent woman than a dirty slut like kristen.

Loui

Posted at 5:42 AM on July 26, 2012

Dear mrs. Bonnie f*ckin Fuller, im so tired of you and your “experts” and “sources” telling us LIE after LIE.
Lets just remember that no one knows if this is real or not! normaly HL’s stories is not evil! this story is evil. HL know absolutly NOTHING about RK’s relationship!!!

thecat61

Posted at 3:20 AM on July 26, 2012

Sorry twihards & HL, it seems one of your favorite couples has hit a snag. This really sucks for you.

Osty

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 26, 2012

oh my god, i cant figured out her did that ,

adrena

Posted at 1:07 AM on July 26, 2012

wow!!!i don’t like kristen anymore.i am really a fan of her for quite a long time but how she cheated with the person who loved her so much.i follow their lovestory.rob looks at her intensely.he really loved her.rob adores her so much HOW COULD SHE!!am not a fan of rob but i feel pity on him coz he gave his all to someone who’s not worth his love.I NOW ADORE U ROB. In time there is really someone out there who’s deserving for your love.DUMP HER. you cannot trust her again…

Jen

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 26, 2012

You gotta love HL…they’re swimming in ad space click revenue. Throw him under the bus HL…sell that ad space. SELL IT>

Sandy

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 26, 2012

“Kristen Stewart, did you subconsciously want to hurt Robert Pattinson? Or were you secretly afraid of the deeply committed relationship you were in? Were you actually terrified that Rob was really ready to commit to you for life?”

- Agree.

kacie starr

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 25, 2012

she is stupid u he does not deserve anyone like her she is a lair i am not fan of robert but i like him in the movie but i steal like him though but i dont like her for doing that she is just words i cant say he should not exsept her apolagly and not go out anymore just not anymore i dont like her anymore

tmac

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 25, 2012

She is a liar and a cheat and she’s already a has-been. She can’t act beyond Twilght and even that was a reach for her. I’ve seen Snow White and Joan Jet. I know what I’m talking about. She’s just plain annoying. Bye-bye.

LisaB

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 25, 2012

The picture at the top makes me so sad . . . and disappointed. For a young woman who is always touting honesty as the way to live authentically and be happy with yourself, how could she stand there with a smile on her face and allow Rob to stand next to her and have their happy pictures taken over and over at the TCAs when she knew she had betrayed her loyal and lovely man? Makes me sick. She needs to start living the BS words that come out of her mouth, and keep apologizing to Rob until he can at least look her in the face.

Sheri

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 25, 2012

Amen!!

isfanov

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 26, 2012

yes! you should beg on your knee for this,Kristen !! you hyprocrite! I’m sick of you!

Valarie

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 25, 2012

Sorry….Team dislike Kstew today for me forever! You have a guy who has been with you for 4 yrs and you have rejected affection touches or kisses in front of the world to see for 3 yrs on a concept that you are private(he stays with you regardless). And NOW you get caught with a MARRIED man kisses and cuddling! It’s now when you admit you love your boyfriend to the world…only after you are caught cheating….Trash. And I’m not a teenager who’s blind. I could see both side…if you are not happy then break up.

Seany

Posted at 9:33 PM on July 25, 2012

I think that you’re just trying to find a story that is more than some girl cheating on some guy.

Hannah

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s not just Rob that doesn’t like cheating. I am sure a lot of people don’t like it.
Sadly I am sure a lot of you all out there have cheated on someone, or have been cheated on.
It sucks, but sadly it’s out there. She is not the only person that has.
Hopefully they can FIX what is broken, and not throw it away.
I blame the fact she is young, and has only ever had two boyfriends. Both BF being long relationships.
Still… hopefully she has learned, and Rob can do the big thing and forgive.

anaPopaLulla

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 25, 2012

although I am huge fan of both WHAT kristen did not have justification as it betrays not who she loves it there and not have that “who loves forgiving” esqueçela he should live his life she deserves a seriously sad when I learned that besides magor of the “betrayed” it hurts the fans also

genie

Posted at 9:16 PM on July 25, 2012

I believe in second chances she made a mistake we all have.Please remember she is only 22years old she made a big mistake and probably will regret it for the rest of her life.I’m speaking from experience. My husband forgave me after awhile but we got past it somedays will be hard for them they shouldn’t give up on there love just yet try to work it out.We all deserve a second chance?

anna

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 25, 2012

I think, hollywoodlife, that you don’t know jack. Now that the story is out and she has apologized, I suppose you are going to have all these “sources” speculating why Kristen did this or if Rob stays with her, etc etc. You don’t know Rob and Kristen personally. You have not interviewed them, you don’t know what is going on behind closed doors. Its ridiculous to make up crap just for a story. You don’t know anything! They could already be broken up at this point. It will come out when it comes out. Lets move on…

Akiea

Posted at 8:45 PM on July 25, 2012

i think they need 2 sit down nd talk ,as fans we shuld support them 2 nt criticize them this is really nt about us its about them

rain45

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 25, 2012

she was never really into rob the way he was with her. you can always see it in the way they look at each other, rob simply adores her. kristen, on the other hand, was always a bit cool and stand-offish. perhaps it’s because she is suffering from the delusion that she’s a good actress in the mold of jodie foster, her idol. rob’s love came easy for her, and so took it for granted. whereas her director would have a certain appeal to her serious-actress conceit. it’s a shame really. she’ll never find a man who would love her the way rob loved her. no man would ever look at her the way he looked at her coz every man now knows that she’s a cheater. a worldly woman. for there is something heartless and cruel in playing someone who loves you false and keep it going for some time.

Sherry L

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 25, 2012

Robert needs to dump Kristen. He is too good for her. He needs to find a nice woman to settle down with. He won’t be able to trust her again !!!!!