Kristen Stewart Committed Worst Crime Against Robert Pattinson — He Detested Cheating

Wed, July 25, 2012 7:14pm EDT by 36 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

Rochefort

Posted at 8:47 AM on February 19, 2013

I think that they were both in love, but in every love story, there is always one who loves more than the other, and that someone was Robert. I think that the point of view of this article is correct, I think that Kristen has deliberately sabotaged her romance with Robert because she was afraid to commit completely with him. Robert is not stupid he has long understood this, especially if he intended to make his marriage proposal. Robert has forgiven her at first, because he still loves her very much, but if Kristen cannot stabilize emotionally, I really think he will move on. Kristen is still very young, if she succeeds to change emotionally, I’m sure their relationship can work, and I wish them then all the happiness they deserve.

Someone

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 2, 2012

ok so i wuz never a fan of kristen ive always been a fan of robert he is cute and you can see that he is nice but it wasnt ok for her to cheat.she eather loves you or she doesnt and right now i think she doesnt,becuz if she did luv robert than she wouldnt have cheated.especially not with a 41yr old that has a wife and from what ive heard has children.MY OPINION…..DUMP HER

Twilight(oranyotherfilmwithK-steworR-pattz)BIGGESTFAN!

Posted at 10:59 AM on August 2, 2012

Whatever the reasons for her actions, she has learnt her mistake, and would never hurt Rob like that again. I hope (as like one of her biggest fans) that she wouldnt do it again. I have heard that she cheated on her boyfriend to be with Rob, so i hope that my friends arent true when they said, “Cheating is a second nature to Kirsten!” because if they are right i will die inside, because my life revolves around twilight, kristen and rob!

Twilight(oranyotherfilmwithK-steworR-pattz)BIGGESTFAN!

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 2, 2012

Love u guys!

Karma20

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 30, 2012

She might have just cheated because that’s the type of person she is. Remember she cheated on her last boyfriend with Rob. There may not be a reason other than she doesn’t value relationships or care about other people’s feelings

Anna

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 29, 2012

I really don’t know what I have to say it’s hard to know that the love Rob has given Kristen was 100% faithful or it is not hard it’s just weird that she would do that they’ve been together in years and they really love each other and years they’ve gone by cretsism and been together all this time because they love each other and now we just gotta wait for there decision it’s not ours it’s they’rs and I know Kristen loves Rob a lot but you don’t know what is gonna happen you can’t just play a game because this is not a game it’s reality and Kristen cheated and some might think so what they weren’t ment for each others anyways but no they love each other and wanna be together so give them a chance to prove that they can go through this and be together for life I am a fan of Twilight and yes some people would say: Oh Twilight sucks and be mean and all that but who care we wouldn’t say anything mean about the movies and carrecter’s you like this is really hard for us Twilight fans because this is love what Kristen and Robert have it’s not kinder garden love it’s real life love and personally I would say that they should give they’re love another chance and if it doesn’t work then I would say: Godbye thanks for the love and the time you had for me hope you the best in life! but if it does work get married have kids! ;Much love from me!<3 Hope the best for both of them!<3

jojo

Posted at 2:37 AM on July 27, 2012

I can see Vivien Leigh and Clarke Garble in the movie “gone with the wind”. I can see Rob going with the wind coz Kris took him for granted.
However there is room for improvement i.e. forgive and forget.

Jasmin

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 26, 2012

IF YOU DID NOT WANT ANYTHING SERIOUS WITH ROB BECAUSE HE SAID NO, IT’S A SILLY, cheat, NICE AND ALL BUT ONE PERSON SO NOT WORTH IT.

zip 42223

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 26, 2012

One wonders if there wasn’t a punitive clause in the movie contract, something about any action on the actor’s part that would damage marketability of the film? Summit is probably not happy about any Breaking Dawn 2 sales losses from unhappy Twilight fans.