Robert Pattinson Will Probably Stay With Kristen Stewart After Her Cheating

Wed, July 25, 2012 5:07pm EDT by 100 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheated

Rsnyder

Posted at 5:56 AM on August 1, 2012

As someone who’s been cheated on, I know how it feels, how much it hurts, how embarrassing it feels, but most of all I know how hard it is to just flip a switch and just stop loving that person! Your love does not go away like that, and even though people truly believe you wouldn’t cheat if you really cared, but we don’t know what happens in their life and we can’t say that “we would never” cause most people believe they “would never” UNTIL IT HAPPENS! I believe in second chances and true love! If he loves her as much as he seems to he will probably give her another chance and attempt to re-build the trust, but most of all he OWES IT TO HIMSELF to try for his own happiness and belief in love! True love will always win out, so if it’s not nothing will save it, yet if it is they can survive this TOGETHER!

cindk67

Posted at 8:50 AM on July 27, 2012

They will do exactly what they are told to do by their PR people until Breaking Dawn-2 comes out on DVD!!! You people are riduculous!!! I guess you don’t realize how much actor and actress are CONTROLLED by their PR people and lawyers. Get a grip!

Heather

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 26, 2012

I feel heartbroken and I wasn’t even in the d*mn relationship. How could she? Why would she? Poor Rob:( I’m sure he’s devastated.

dr.mom

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 26, 2012

rob has already moved out of the house; probably trying to contain his temper so he doesn’t kill her. review the comic con canadian interview when the mic was down and people thought they were bantering. he wanted to knock her off the chair for her comment to him on interviewing skills, she is downright sarcastic and mean spirited; very sharped tongued to him and that is cruel and not loving to the person you profess to love. rob do yourself a favor do not respond to media and have sessions of crucial conversations together when you calm down with a professional couples counselor. then make a decision.

Alice Wesley

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 26, 2012

I really hope they can work it out. They were such a iconic couple and they were so cute together. I really want them to work it out.

karley

Posted at 11:22 PM on September 8, 2012

awwwwww me 2 me 2 i think they will though soon sooner or 8ter good luck & keep ur fingers cross people :D