Kristen Stewart Was 'Aggressor' In Rupert Sanders Relationship, Claims Expert

Wed, July 25, 2012 6:55pm EDT by 63 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair

iphone app development companies

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 21, 2012

Highly descriptive article, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part
2?

something

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 4, 2012

now it is 5 weeks later and everyone knows it was Rupert that was the aggressor……

nikki

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 27, 2012

Epic. Fail.
You do realize this was a dinner with all the cast and that Charlize Theron is sitting between them and that Kristen Stewart is actually talking to Charlize, don’t you?

indy

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 27, 2012

WOW!!! Thanks For this comment! kinda brightened pu a very small part of my miserable day… no matter what happens, I’ll always be a SUPER,ULTRA, MEGA Fan of both Kristen and Rob… But an EVEN BIGGER FAN OF ROBSTEN <3 hope they make it through

wing

Posted at 3:50 AM on July 27, 2012

just looking on one pic and decide all the things?
from other pics, i found that kris is the one looks standoffish
i mean.. the photos in the car or others
and besides…. she isnt even looking at him!
you can clearly see that she is looking at other!
experts?! are you blind? can you see that?
how dare you saying this kind of thing to be a expert!
dont you realize that saying sth which is not true right now affect a lot?
fans are already angry and you post up sth that so silly!
just dont understand why! HL dont hire any of them anymore!
they are just silly to say that!
how come all media just exaggerate the whole thing
blaming kris all the time! leaving rupert likes he didnt make mistake on this stuff lol

ella

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 26, 2012

Actually, from everything I’ve seen and read and what I know about affairs…I would bet he was the one who was the one who made the initial gesture to her. She was probably mentally in a place where the idea appealed to her. The reason he looks standoffish in the pucture is that they’re being watched through a window and he’s trying to be cautious. But in other pictures out there, you can see fr his body language that he is proud of his “catch”. I would say that he, more likely than her, will be the one to cheat again. His wife needs to carefully rethink their marriage.

delaney

Posted at 6:59 PM on July 26, 2012

you do know that in that pic charlize was there between them the crap that is being written

stay tuned

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 26, 2012

absolutely right. If you look at the video it is even more obviously that her attention is to Charlize, not Rupert. So much for this expert. She should view the video.

Joe

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 26, 2012

Oh come on. Jennifer Aniston stole her current bf from Heidi Bivens and her (annoying) fans still love her.

daniella

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 26, 2012

she cheat michael arangano oncee that is time mistake but robert with rupert again!! seriusly!!??? i love kristen but 2 times in ur life thas just humuliation!!! Cheaters are always cheaters she proved twice and she says she dint mean to hurt anyone COME ONNN she knew he was married and have child OVIUSLY SOMEONE WILL GET HURT COME ONNN SHE CAN BE THAT STUPID ..what hurt me most is that neverr we saw pic of her and rob like that and now this is was just 1 time they meet pleaseee is obius this may be like the 500 time they meet for thiss….thats just my opinion

Jazz

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 26, 2012

Isn’t Kristen wants to be a director. Is this her way to hook up with Rupert to learn some rope to be a director in exchange for sex.

JLM

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 26, 2012

She is not even looking at him in this picture, she is looking at Charlize who is sitting in between them!!!! You people are making this out to be way worse then it probably is!!!

e-hentai

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 26, 2012

hello!,I love your writing so so much! proportion we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this house to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Amelie

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 26, 2012

This article is nonsense. They were both digging each other. Rupert at age 41, took advantage of Stewart, age 22. Stewart should have broken up with Pattison before
having a fling with Rupert. Stewart does not have the experience to handle all of this–breaking up with Rob first, all the attention over the past 4 years, etc. She seems to be living in a fairy tale, and may be afraid of long- term commitment. This is what happens to young stars in Hollywood a lot of the time–too much money, too much attention, believing in their own hype……

Ck

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 26, 2012

Why is it that a doctor is needed to give insight on Kristen? I’m no phd, but obviously she is a deceitful, thoughtless, self centered cheater. Fame, fortune, and Hollywood maybe helps one to live in and out of reality. What I see when her back is turned while he kisses her is someone who thinks she can have it all, sorta speak. She looks totally into him, yet displays a sense of power and controll I believe she screams user for her self gratification. Trust me Rupert was guided right into her trap. They both deserve to be kicked to the curb. Maybe she believes she is bella swan using two men at once only in real life she may not get loved for it like in the movie twilight.

三相异步电动机|电动机|电动机批发

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 26, 2012

hello there and thanks for your information ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did alternatively expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the site many occasions prior to I may just get it to load correctly. I had been wondering in case your web hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances times will very frequently impact your placement in google and can damage your quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for much extra of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you replace this once more very soon..

Jenny

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 26, 2012

In actual fact she isn’t looking at Rupert in that photo but at Charlize Theron who was sitting between them. There is a video in the Daily Mail website where you can see it clearly.

lou

Posted at 8:31 AM on July 26, 2012

some expert! If I have lunch with my malel friend and he tells me something interesting and puts his coffee away I look like the aggressor and he standoffisch….hahahahaha. Some expert!! I would never hire this expert on body language…poor judgement and lack of education on body language from 1 picture.

Grrr

Posted at 5:01 AM on July 26, 2012

Kristen knew better.And so did rupert.It takes 2 to tango.She could have walked away.The movie was long over.This leads me to believe this has been going on longer than we’ll ever know.They got caught and NOW say they are sorry…UM HUM…I dont believe you. What pigs. Robert….you deserve so much better.

Annie

Posted at 4:14 AM on July 26, 2012

Rob’s too good for her.
A married man, Kristen? Really??

Sharon

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 26, 2012

I agree, wholeheartedly! Rob, move on, she’s NOT all that. She’s displayed her selfish spoiled brat behavior and you’ve protected and taken up for her. Take a page from the Ryan Gosling/ McAdams break-up. Just copy Goslings statement and insert Kristen’s name. Done. How much do you pay your P.R. agent? Maybe you should clean house alltogether and fire her. I need a job, call me.