Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson's Hat During Affair

Wed, July 25, 2012 4:01pm EST by 106 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair Robert Pattinson

Gracen

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 26, 2012

You just don’t do that. You don’t cheat on your boyfriend period but to wear an article of his clothing while doing it is f**ked up. I lost all respect for her after reading this. She screwed herself and to say that “it was a terrible lapse in judgement” and “I love him, I’m so sorry.” I bulls**t. If she was sorry she wouldn’t have cheated in the first place. I don’t feel one ounce of sorry for her. She f**ked herself over and it blew up in her face. Shes just sorry she got caught.

Kathleensantiago

Posted at 11:57 PM on July 25, 2012

Hi Robert Iam a fan of yours and I support you always you my
Number one
And call me 1718 6783304 Iam your friend and if you need a friend call me

Snooks

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 25, 2012

Very sad. Hollywood life is not easy. Rob and Kristin have been in the spotlight for the past four years. TOUGH for anyone!~ One of them was bound to slip and Kristin is the younger, less mature one, more vulnerable to a lack of control.
May everyone directly affected by this emotional failing be strong enough to endure. Press on: To Err is Human, to Forgive…Divine.

tyler

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 26, 2012

Yes I agree Hollywood life is hard. They always have the spotlight on them but in what twisted way does that give her the right to cheat on him??? Absolutley none. The fact that you’re defending her cheating is just disquisting. Cheating is never right, even in Hollywood. Celebrities are people too and they need to be loyal to their partners just the same as we do. Would you cheat on your partner and then say oh I’m young and immature I was bound to slip??? I don’t think so.

lee

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 26, 2012

I couldn’t have said that better myself. The most constructive comment in as few sentences as possible that I have read in regard to this mess.

Aisha

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 25, 2012

I think kristen loves rob because her feeiings for is all secretly .Rob will forgive kristen because he loves her i am 100% sure that it rumour , they just want to break rob heart and how he feels for her but rob i beg of u for the sake of twilight fans in nigerian and for the love u have for bella in breaking dawn everbody thinks it real don’t believe on rumours because they all want to you guy apart but, believe she is afraid to lose you and pls don’t aford to loose her , you both are important in each others life . If u break up with her just remember when edward broke up with bella u can see that she can talk to anyone and i don’t want that to happen because I’AM TWILIGHT FANS ALL THE WAY FROM NIGERIA

Nina

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 25, 2012

oh my god she released a statement saying she did it and u still think its a rumor!!! what does she have to do get a plane and write it in the sky??

ana

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 25, 2012

they will be together till the saga ends. He will forgive just to make fans crazier about the last movie. they never dated for serious. just made out sometimes. why only now she says she loves him? come on… poor girl… why didnt they go to a motel? crazy and dump… she is a wonderful actress and i will keep admirring her… but… liars are both robsten… only pretendind to have a pure love lke edward and bella. they should keep the saga now by bellla betraying edward… they would sell as much…

Lee

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 26, 2012

Now thats a good point. This has got me suspicious now, surely, a motel or hotel would’ve been the way to go IF you are going to be doing this. Now I will probably be hung for what follows by fans but…….is it at all possible that this is a managed publicity stunt? I would think that anyone doing this would at least get a room. and no…..If this is fact and it did happen the way its been reported, I don’t agree with the act itself or condone either parties actions. I am also not a fan or hater of anyone concerned. Life is full of lessons, some harder than others, Kristen had a tough lesson at 22, I hope that she learns from it. People need to realize, its not just Kristen in this, there is a man in this who IS old enough to definitely know better.

Sandy

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 25, 2012

TO Jessamine and Medox.

“Those who are without sin may go and throw the first stone.”

Some wise bloke once said that.

So true.

thaliany

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 25, 2012

shut up. this is fake idiots

A

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 25, 2012

Hate to break it to ya, dear.. but both Kristen and Rupert released public statements and apologies about their affair today. So no, it’s not fake. She already confirmed that it happened. Perhaps you need to shut up until you know what you’re talking about ;)

lee

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 26, 2012

question: I was wondering did she personally issue this statement or could it have been issued by someone saying that it was from her?

Amanda

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 25, 2012

This is the oldest Hollywood trick in the book. It’s a publicity stunt. The film was bombing in the box office.

Rob's out

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 25, 2012

Rob was just waiting for a way out and now he’s got it. He’s got the best of both worlds now. He doesn’t have to be with Kristen any longer and he gets off scott free-no hate directed toward him. This couldn’t have worked out better for him if it was orchestrated in his favor.

justafan

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 26, 2012

right?

bridget

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 25, 2012

It seems that both adulterers have confessed and apologized to their respective loved ones in public statements. Whatever. You can now count me as a FORMER fan of Stewart.

imagine this

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 25, 2012

being 22 and having had to endure more hatred/threats/rumors of a cheating boyfriend every time your away,then most do in a life time.Imagine finally admitting without saying a name( as it was obvious )that he was her BF and never having that returned. He became more distant during CC as the day went on and you could see she was uncomfortable with it.Maybe he had been more distant with her as of late and on top of that all the blind vices of him cheating etc caused her to become confused,uncertain and vulnerable re: their relationship and she confided in RS and what started out an innocent meeting,turned into more due to her need to feel like someone cared. I don’t believe everything the paps say as they are going to make it sound worse than what it is as it will bring more money.Like someone else said ,if there was so much kissing going on ..why only 1 pic. I don’t condone the behavior but I can understand that there may have been something that lead her to become vulnerable and weak

ana

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 25, 2012

totally agree… but a married man? too much…

SAY SRRY

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 25, 2012

I know this is a rough time for all 3 but how can she b tht stupid rlly many celebs do stupid things but this is rly sick do u guys know how many of her fans HATE HER NOW!!!! But if they both rly love each other they can get through this I am devistated by this ik rob loves her but if she to stupid to realize to do tht to him….. If the director how can he do tht to his family wow if they divorce I hope tht Kristen feels guilty bout tht

forgiveness

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 25, 2012

It seems as many of their fans what Rob to forgive her and try to work things out as those who want him to walk away. I’m in the middle and think he should at least hear her out before he bails on her. 3 1/2 years and everything they had going for them…WHY would she do this if she loves him? There is clearly something lacking that they are not addressing in their relationship. They should try couples counseling first before throwing in the towel. If Rob loves her as much as everyone believes he does, he will at least try. It may end in a break up ultimately anyway but at least they will have gone down fighting instead of just tucking tail and running scared.

Rupert's official statement

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 25, 2012

“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family,” Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. “My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”

From IMDb

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 25, 2012

So she told him on Sunday about the affair after the TCAs? I thought her people weren’t informed until close of business on Monday that this story was coming out. ‘ChasingCarsForFun- From the friend info is that Rob left her Sunday night. I hope to hell he’s cut her off for his sake. This isn’t a healthy relationship and doing that to him isn’t love.’

@from imdb

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 25, 2012

well if he left 3 days ago and the only way she can reach him is to issue a public apology to people then he must not be taking her calls/txts. he’s really gone for good. he won’t be forgiving her for this like some were holding out hope for. she’s the forgiving kind…he’s not though.

Myshoeishotpink

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 25, 2012

Really …. if she loved rob then why did you cheat on HIM ! when you love someone you would NEVER do anything to hurt them …. :0( but on the director I hope your wife leaves him not so much her for HURTING your kids …

sad but true

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s so IRONIC that the first time you publicly declare you love him is via a PUBLIC APOLOGY for cheating on him.

re sad but true

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 25, 2012

It’s so incredibly said that THIS is the way her love for him as been confirmed. It’s like their relationship has been confirmed and destroyed all in one day.

kate

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 25, 2012

Wow this a huge shocker, NOT! People in Hollywood live in their own world with their own rules. Most people read this and are just saddened. Everyone says poor Rob (I do feel a bit bad for), but what about the wife of the director who has to small children? If Rob takes her back after all of this, then he is a fool. I am sure there are plenty of other actresses who would love to date him but then again it is Hollywood!!

Will Rob be able to forgive?

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 25, 2012

Would she forgive him if he cheated and was caught on camera? I wonder if she would. Something tells me if she loved him enough she would try to get through it. She did with Angarano when he cheated with that Asian actress. They didn’t break up right away but tried to work through it. Will Rob do the same for her? Something tells me he will not bother and he will just walk away, throwing her to the sharks as she’s drowning. She wouldn’t do that to him.

Robsten

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 25, 2012

Robsten will be fine if this is true. Look at the sh -t they’ve had to deal with the past 4 years.

A

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 25, 2012

Yeah, but they didn’t have to deal with one of them being unfaithful. So this is completely different.

She sounds suicidal

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 25, 2012

‘Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry’ This doesn’t bode well. I hope her family is keeping a close eye on her right now or she’s likely to down a bottle of sleeping pills or something over this.

l i n d a

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 25, 2012

I feel so sorry for Robert, if the story is true.

medix

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 25, 2012

if its true, IM GOING TO KILL HER !

to marriage and kids

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 25, 2012

Amen!

jessamine

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 25, 2012

If I saw her, I will KILL HER…am not joking!!

scary fans

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 25, 2012

See what I mean? Some of these fans are really going to go after her. She is in danger if she goes to any public events anytime soon. Someone is libel to try and kill her over this. After Colorado, nothing surprises me anymore.

ana

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 25, 2012

of course everything is dangerous for her now… these fans are crazy… hope nobody suicide in the last movies…