How Robert Pattinson Found Out About Kristen Stewart's Affair

Wed, July 25, 2012 10:44am EDT by 82 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Cheating

Loui

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 16, 2014

And now he is about to find out about Transvestite Twigs’s affair and CHEATING WITH HER MARRIED DANCING DIRECTOR, wonder how she is going to explain this one to Robert!

TFluwrf7

Posted at 3:58 AM on October 12, 2012

99774 624384For anyone one of the lucky peoples, referring purchase certain products, and in addition you charm all of the envy of all the the numerous any other individuals around you that tend to have effort as such make a difference. motor movers 769276

Rebecca

Posted at 11:31 PM on August 2, 2012

First of all i just read a different post on the scandel And it said that Kristen Stewart Told Rob over the phone says it was ” Such a private person to tell” So dont tell me that fricken Kristen Didnt tell him , then again I Cant believe the tabloids Anymore. I Love Kristen And Rob <3 They Might be at a Hard Time In Their "Relationship" Right Now, But they are meant for each other and look so good together. All i ask is they get back together. It might take a while for Rob to trust her again but its what you got to do. I Support them both. I Just dont support the cheating aspect. I Hope they Both Start Talking Again And Get Back Together. I Love you guys! Just Talk and Work Things Out Even If Its Just The Slightest Bit.

Rebecca

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 2, 2012

And Also Rupurt how ever you spell his name STAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE!!! ESPECIALLY KRISTEN!!! thanks:)* And Kristen STAY WAY FROM RUPURT

Vicky

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 21, 2012

You’re right! It will take time! But I think that We love the couple not as Kristen and Rob but as Edward and Bella! I hope they get together again and be faithful to each other!

Erin

Posted at 6:15 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m 12 years old and I am IN love with Robert Pattinson! My parents will always tell me when something is going on with Rob and when they showed me the news on Rob and Kristen, I started crying because I feel SO bad for Rob. I am proud of Kristen for apolagizing….Now I’m crying for Robert again ;( He loved her!
Your cold Kristen!

celina

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 26, 2012

How cud she?????Its a emotional turmoil for Rob..I hope they both get over it and more strong in love than ever… testing times ……but a sensible man like rob will handle it well..!

CCrowns1

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 27, 2012

He should forgive her and they may in fact get back together. But their relationship will never be the same. The trust bond has been broken. He can forgive but forgetting this type of pain and humilation is extremely difficult. It will be best to clean the slate. Everytime there’s disagreement he’s likely to throw this infidelity in her face. He will be suspect of her roles w/ love scenes. Rob has clear defined beliefs about infidelity based on the relationship of his parents. Kristen needs to be w/ someone more like minded.