'America's Got Talent' Results: Sharon Osbourne Reveals Shocking Wild Card

Wed, July 25, 2012 11:33pm EDT by 7 Comments
America's Got Talent All That Wild Card

The last 12 acts played a game of Russian Roulette this week as they found out whether they garnered enough votes to move on to the semifinals. Did your favorite act bit the bullet?

The July 25 results episode of America’s Got Talent got down to the nitty gritty, revealing which contestants will continue through to the semifinals. So did America embrace its artistic side with acts like William Close — who Howie Mandel crowned the winner last night — and Joe Castillo, the sand artist? How about Horse? Did viewers find themselves loving his nut-crushing antics?

Here’s how it all went down:

Eliminated

Ulysses
David “The Bullet” Smith
Unity in Motion
Sebastien “El Charro de Oro”
Erica and Olivia
Horse
Lindsay Norton

Acts Moving Forward

Olate Dogs
William Close
Joe Castillo

Much like previous weeks, the esteemed panel of judges got to decide the fate of the fourth act to move forward. The last two standing were All That! and Eric Dittelman.

Sharon Osbourne voted for All That, while Howard Stern and Howie voted for Eric.

That means Mr. Dittelman is moving forward and All That! is elimi… wait, not so fast! Sharon stopped the proceedings to announce that a Wild Card show is coming up, and she decides that she wants All That! to move forward too!

(Talk about an unexpected twist of fate, huh?)

So, Hollywoodlifers, what did you think about those results? Did YOUR favorite act make it through?

drug abuse in sports a student course manual

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 7, 2013

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful!

Thanks!

allergies symptoms

Posted at 6:26 AM on April 26, 2013

If some one desires expert view concerning blogging then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the good job.

Old Troll

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 21, 2012

I have to admit, not a fan of All That but they did “bring it” so to say. More importantly… what was the music? I did love the strings.

azul vel

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 26, 2012

Sorry but I don’t believe in “America you got talent” any more. I can tell everything is manipulated. The judges always said: “Well but this act is really a 0ne million dollar act?”” Would people pay to see this act in Las Vegas?” Well, just check all the previous winners, the only two acts that have made it are the ventriloquist, Terry Fator and Jackie Envacho. Who remembers the first winner of America you got talent?

gridlockmanifesto

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 26, 2012

Hmmm, only Sharon put in her stipulation that they dance shirtless in leather pants next time. Sounds like she has seen “Lord of the Dance” a few times too many! I liked them, however, I have to wonder how these tough guys got interested in clogging, of all things! I have to admit I’m getting a little tired of the filler though, just like I was tired of manually fast forwarding through commercials. I use the Auto Hop feature on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings when I want to select the auto commercial skipping so I can watch the show in less time. I can fit in another show as a result, which makes for a relaxing evening.

duddy

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 26, 2012

Sharon Osbourn has not eye for talent! All That were all horrible, they are not exciting to watch at all and there is much better talent that should of gone through instead of them! Sharon your killing the show.

mrsshy96

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 26, 2012

All That have a ton of talent. Clogging is an extremely difficult dance to learn, and they are AWESOME!!! Sorry duddy but a lot of people disagree with you as evidenced by the number of votes they got!!!