Usher Is Taking Kile's Death 'Very Hard'

Tue, July 24, 2012 1:26pm EDT by 5 Comments

Since his stepson Kile’s death, Usher has been very emotional and has not taken the news well. The entire family is still extremely hurt over the entire situation, but they are just trying to lean on each other during this time of need. Read how Usher is trying to cope with this terrible tragedy.

Usher’s stepson Kile Glover tragically died after being pulled off life support on July 21, several days after a jet ski accident rendered him brain dead. A source close to the R&B star tells Hollywoodlife EXCLUSIVELY that he has been taking the news “very hard,” and that there have been a lot of tears shed over the situation.

To make things worse, Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster, who is Kile’s mother, still have a lot of animosity between them. Although they have spoken about logistics such as funeral arrangements, they are not on a path to reconciliation and their relationship is still very much damaged, the source added.

However, they are trying to stay strong for the family, who is relying on prayer and leaning on one another to get through this difficult time.

Usher is also seeking therapy through music, and he deals with pain through writing and recording.

“I would not be surprised at all if a song in Kile’s honor would be written and released in the very near future,” the source said.

We hope the family continues to heal, and our thoughts are with Usher and Kile’s family during this difficult time.

– Christina Stiehl

More Usher news:

1. Usher’s Stepson’s Passing Could Lead To More Serious Charges — Report
  2. Usher & Tameka Foster Relieved Son Kile Is In A Better Place
  3. Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, & Stars Tweet Grief Over Usher’s Stepson

Alanna

Posted at 3:04 AM on August 12, 2012

I kno how it is to lose someone you love I lost my mother when I was 5 now I’m 12

Think about it

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 26, 2012

This guy will use any body to sell his music . This not about him . He need to step back it about his family ,mother and father and brother . He already cause her pain to last a life time . Praying for her and the father and his brother .

annie

Posted at 4:17 AM on July 25, 2012

i cant imagine how it feel to lose a child…i know she is having a hard time right now,so sad.

courtney

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 24, 2012

of course he would be when Natasha Richardson’s name is mentioned her stepfather Franco Nero still gets choked-up you don’t have to be a biological parent/child to be very attached. the first weeks and months after a loved one dies are the hardest

kisslove

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 24, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, not just love my money. so i upload my photo on~~~ wealthychat~~~ under the name of Nicole ..It’s the largest and best wealthy club for seeking CEOs, doctors, lawyers,fitness models, successful and sexy people, Please check it out find me or your love.