Teen Choice Awards Best & Worst Dressed — Celebrity Stylist Phillip Bloch's Picks

Tue, July 24, 2012 1:16pm EDT by 8 Comments
Phillip Bloch Teen Choice Awards

sierra

Posted at 8:06 AM on July 25, 2012

It was just the teen choice awards, they didn’t need to dress over the top. I think Selena’s dress was ok because its not like it’s this huge event, It’s not that kind of dress that says “Look at me!! I want attention!!” No disrespect but Demi’s dress was ugly. What I love about Taylor and Selena’s outfit was that I can even wear it out and even to an occasion like the TCAs. And seriously HL? One day they are Best dressed now they are Worst dressed? The TCA’s isn’t even a huge blowout occasion. It’s a cool laid back ocasion. No need for facy or extraordinary outfits. They aren’t trying to “Play it safe” There’s just no need for those kinds of clothes at that event.

akane996

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 25, 2012

ha, first days HL called them best dressed, now they are worst dressed, I expected this. I liked desighn of Taylor’s dress but not the color, it was boring. Selena was like 13 year old girl, when she’s already 20, no good.

Gulnoza

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 24, 2012

i agree with Phillip Bloch, although Selena did look beautiful, it was still boring, i liked the way Kristen, Taylor, Carly Ray looked,but Lea;s dress was stunning, even a little safe but i admit i would have worn that too.

Vero

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 24, 2012

Kristen looked great! She dressed just like I would’ve expected her too–totally rockin her own style! Although Kristen can really rock those mini dresses with those stunning legs–I love seeing her comfortable because that’s truely where she shines!

d.harris

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 24, 2012

remember they put some names up in the voting box not all,first ask phillip if kristen is not included tay.as far as phillip is concerned,they all are guilty of it.they really need to step up,i have always said it.iam glad that someone sees what i have seen and said all along.

ht

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 24, 2012

Please cause it was teen choice they shouldn’t be going overboard.

You are so wrong.

Little girls don’t need to think they have to be attention whore the whole time.

Demi’s dress was UGLY.

Tay

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 24, 2012

I’m glad Phillip can see how well dressed Kristen was! Just because she wasn’t in a dress, doesn’t mean she wasn’t smoking hot. She outshined a whooooole lot of other girls, IMO.

kisslove

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 24, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, not just love my money. so i upload my photo on~~~ wealthychat~~~ under the name of Nicole ..It’s the largest and best wealthy club for seeking CEOs, doctors, lawyers,fitness models, successful and sexy people, Please check it out find me or your love.