Linsday Lohan's Dramatic Make-Under: See Her Natural Look

Tue, July 24, 2012 12:25pm EST by 6 Comments

The actress stepped out in Los Angeles recently looking a lot like her younger self — with a fresh, pretty glow that was so flattering!

Lindsay Lohan loves to glam it up with her makeup looks — so much so in fact, it’s easy to forget just how pretty she is naturally! Well Lindsay, 26, took a page out of her past and bore an almost makeup-free face for a recent event and looked incredibly pretty!

This was such a beautiful look for Lindsay, we wish she’d stick to her red hair roots and natural face more often!

HollywoodLifers, do you like Lindsay’s more natural look? Vote below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Celeb Beauty:

1. Demi Lovato Blue Braid-Hot or Not?
  2. Selena Gomez’s Teen Choice Makeup
  3. Nina Dobrev’s Pretty Braids: Get the Look

(polls)

tHXeNOfp

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 13, 2012

118404 389426very good post. Neer knew this, thanks for letting me know. 500059

000

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 24, 2012

Trying to cover her freckles

jose

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 24, 2012

se ve muchisimooo mas guapa y bella con poco maquillaje,te amo lilo,definitivamente la prefiero natural

selena

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 24, 2012

I feel weird saying this but I think she looks better with no makeup. Sure add a little blush some eyeshadow but other than that shes good to go

kisslove

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 24, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, not just love my money. so i upload my photo on~~~ wealthychat~~~ under the name of Nicole ..It’s the largest and best wealthy club for seeking CEOs, doctors, lawyers,fitness models, successful and sexy people, Please check it out find me or your love.

disco

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 24, 2012

come on, the trollop look was AWESOME