Kristen Stewart Attacked By Fans For Allegedly Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Tue, July 24, 2012 11:56pm EST by 258 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

Jax

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 17, 2012

You know they are both young and incredibly submerged in Hollywood life, a lifestyle which can ignite and / or extinquish anyone’s personal and professional life in a second. These guys are under enormous amounts of pressure both psychological and physically, and yes I am aware they have chosen to pursue their goals and dreams in an undustry which can, as you see, can be brutual, though without these people we wouldn’t have fantastic movies, i know i wouldn’t live the life they lead. True, the money would be awesome (charities would love me) but I would personally like to keep my privacy and MARBLES. If these guys were strong before in their relationship then they can be strong again – the dynamics will be altered and a different path taken, so what – we all do it everyday..it’s called LIFE!!. Cheers….

D Holder

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 29, 2012

That is a great response and I commend you and others who feel this way. No one is perfect, we do not know all the variables and really, who are we to judge. No one is sinless.

mary

Posted at 8:07 PM on August 14, 2012

It doesn’t matter if she’s only 22, shes not a moron, or I guess she is for what she did. She cheated, he shouldn’t forgive her. And Rupert is just as much to blame if not more. He has his own wife to deal with, and his children who I’m sure can read all the tabloids all over the internet. She screwed herself, and will most likely pay for this the rest of her life. Cheating isn’t okay in any circumstance, she did it and she lost someone who truly cared about her, and made her feel amazing.

junel bartley

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 20, 2012

we all are human beens and we do make mistakes at times, so i think he should forgive her regardless of the fact that she cheated and i know he still love’s her so why not forgive her

Denise Rogers from Colorado

Posted at 10:53 AM on August 13, 2012

It’s amazing how everyone wants to blame Kristen. Take a step back and really look at the bigger picture. She is how old? “21 or 22″. The producer is in his 40’s !!! Who seduced who ? Think about it. Granted she is no dummy. But, when you are being chased by a much older, mature grown man who has a wife and 2 kids. He is the guilty one!!!! HE IS MARRIED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Did the vows he professed at his wedding to his wife mean nothing. It’s amazing how everyone always wants to blame the other woman. I’m not saying that what she did is not wrong. What I’m saying is that it takes TWO to tango. He is just as guilty if not more so.

junel bartley

Posted at 10:58 PM on August 20, 2012

i strongly agree denise

Angela Willett Staggs

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 9, 2012

I am a huge fan of both actors and am shocked and hurt and sad that she could mess something so beautiful up!!! I realize she is very young and may not be ready to be in a long term or lifelong relationship. I hope they can work this out .If Rob is drinking to cope I hope he stops and thinks about it because he has too much to lose if it turns into a problem.Best wishes and I hope they both recover and move on.And no amount of icecream and hiding will make this go away Kristen I hope you can figure out why you did this and mend this somehow .If he dosn’t take you back I hope you get better .

Nancy adams

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 9, 2012

She hurt him she new what she was doing it takes two If she love him she would have said no I cant do this. If she was not happy with him she should have told him.

kaylee

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 8, 2012

I cnt belive kristen cheated on robbert he loved her all his life 4rm the first time they met on the set of twlight for the frst time nd kristen hw could you now u left robbert heartbroken

Dorothy Russo

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 6, 2012

Maybe Kristen needs to be alone for time to decide if she really does have true feelings for him. If she loved him she couldn’t cheat. She. Is very young……and always had boyfriends. Needs time to be on her own and date different kinds of people. Rob will be fine in time and never lonely. Many ladies want him.

Aqsa

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 5, 2012

How cn she do dat? I juz cnt believe she did dat wid Rob. Dey both were just fab. Hate u kristen

junel bartley

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 20, 2012

not saying that what she did is right, but she shouldn’t be the one that your hating in such a situation sanders is the one you should hate for god sake the man is married and have two kids can’t you see that he’s the whore!!

Carefulmen

Posted at 7:56 AM on August 4, 2012

Look again at people after they see the

Sex tapes.

So much talk yet it is already deided.

Jeannie

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 12, 2012

It’s stupid people like you that keeps this crap going….leave them both alone and let them work out their own problems….it is no ones business what happened except theirs….

Really?

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 2, 2012

Ummm..seriously? Everyone is making this into a huge deal when it’s not. They are regular people just like you and me. They make mistakes like the rest of us. Of course I don’t condone cheating, but if they truly love each other enough to get over it then more power to them. Its not your decision or anyone elses. So shut up and let them be.

axeLL

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 1, 2012

if they really both LOVE or felt something with each other, why give them a chance to be together and forget everything…its their own life…

no one should blame who cheated;leave or left because of what happened…just leave them and wait for them to talk again…maybe they can have another chance…we just need to RESPECT both of them…

efi

Posted at 8:17 AM on August 9, 2012

I totally agree with you. Its a pity that people break up, but that’ s life. Unfortunately “love for ever” exists only in books and films. We fans made the mistake to feel that this couple is a living “Edward and Bella”. They are just human and also so young….Let them live their lives.!! Yet , I wish them happiness in the future .

Elaine

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 1, 2012

I feel sorry that all the blame is being pointed at Kristen Stewart. Maybe she was charmed and seduced by Rupert Sanders who until now was reletively unknown, after this scandal, I’m sure he will be remembered!

Jennifer

Posted at 1:26 AM on August 1, 2012

She is 22 people. Leave her alone. She has a whole of desicions and mistakes to make. I love Rob as much as the next girl but he is older and more mature than her .they are to young to have everybody judging them for their love mistakes. Hasnt everybody had them?

Ina

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 31, 2012

I believe she cheated and it makes me so sad. I really liked it that they were together on- and of screen. It feels like I’m going to look different on twilight now.
And to be honest, a lost a little respect for Kristen. I don’t understand how anyone can do something like that, it’s so awful !! If you want out, just break up!!

Anna

Posted at 7:28 AM on July 31, 2012

In all honesty, this whole thing is daft. The majority of hollywood does this all the time, those that call Kristen a home recker need to wonder whether this whole affair was instigated just by Kristen. Ive seen all the twilight films, and seen Kristen at events like the teen choice awards, and she is hardly the kind of person to instigate such a thing. The majority of the public are annoyed at Kristen more because of the fact that she has left Robert heartbroken. So automatically she has taken the brunt of this whole thing. Had both Kristen and Robert reconciled, then I wouldnt be surprised if all the blame shuffled onto Rupert Sanders, who I think, untimately, was the instigator in this whole thing.

I do hope that Kristen and Robert can put aside there differences, and maybe just talk it over at least, for Kristen to undertake an affair, then there must of been something not quite right in her own relationship. yet i do not condone what has gone on. But whatever happened, i will be utterly devastated if Robert and Kristen do not reconcile, alot of people would, and if they do, then they can only hope that its created a stronger, more secure relationship.

sara

Posted at 6:46 AM on July 31, 2012

I am surprised to hear this… But if she can correct her own mistakes.. he shud forgive her…Hope they endup together….. If not the upcoming movie will be a flop..

melina

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 30, 2012

i feel that they should back together regardless what happen i know he loves her and she loves him too i mean she made a mistake but how many thiings did she do right for 3 years so what one mistkes and it’s over that’s not how relationships or we should learn how to forgive and realize just bc they did one wrong thing out of all the things that person did it’s not fair to neither or there love

Spinnaker

Posted at 6:33 PM on August 1, 2012

Melina it was one hellava mistake though.

Maddy

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 30, 2012

I was so surprised this happened and I was a huge fan of both Kris and Rob and i love Robsten. Kristen is my idol and im dissapointed she did this but im not mad at her. Shes 22, she made a mistake and its blown up big because shes so famous, its probably not as bad as everyone says it is.Kristen was jealous of Robs and Emilies friendship. And from the reports it seem Rupert was doing more than Kristen, im not mad at Kristen and I hope Rob forgives her because I knowe Kris is in love with him. I love you Robert and Kristen<3 Stay Strong<3 Robsten is Unbroken<3 xx

Debra L Jensen

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 30, 2012

I have noticed that she has changed from a sweet girl to a my stuff dont stink I am so hot.
It was unbecoming. I love them as a couple so I brushed those feeligs aside but Rob deserves a mature woman and Stewart has not grown up.

Riksu

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 30, 2012

In one interview Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron are asked “The best way to get a job in Hollywood?” and Kristen answers “We are sitting on it”. Well at least she was honest answering that question…

RIIKKA

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 30, 2012

The only reason I am not shocked by it, is cause I was expecting it from her all along. I always thought she was trash, hot and sexy, but trash and always felt sorry for Rob. All the money and fame in the world does not keep a person from falling in love with the wild one, who will cheat and treat you like dirt.. been there done that..

Glenda

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 29, 2012

All I can say is that this is a mistake that she will regret for the rest of her life. If she didn’t love Rob anymore, then she should have just told him and maybe her image would have been less tarnished. I am glad that Rupert’s wife is considering forgiving her husband and now Kristen will be stuck without Rob or Rupert. But she doesn’t deserve either one. I’m married and just the thought of my husband cheating, destroys me. And also, how can you hurt someone as great as Robert Pattison. He loved her! Just look at all the pictures they took of them together. He simply looked at her like she was the only person in the world to him. I’m really sorry for him and I wish him the best in finding his true soulmate. He deserves it.

Joanie

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 29, 2012

Kristen gave Robert space, maybe just maybe what ever happens things will work out for the best!

Joanie

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 29, 2012

I can’t believe she would do this, she needs to gave Robert time because because this is shocking to him, Kristen needs to gave him space maybe latter they can talk about why she did this to Robert why she broke his heart

Lynn smith

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 27, 2012

She did have an affair and for those die hard fans…. Get a grip……she isn’t really Bella…..hello….Bella wouldn’t do something so stupid…. Fame is obviously not everything!!!