Kristen Stewart Attacked By Fans For Allegedly Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart Cheating

kdjflsf

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 27, 2012

What a tramp.

Maddie

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 27, 2012

I hope Rob will forgive Kristen. Cause everybody deserves a second chance. If you know what i mean.

Christine

Posted at 12:19 PM on July 27, 2012

He should leave her for good. Once a cheater always a cheate she’s only sorry she got caught! They finished shooting swath in Dec, her and Rupert were caught in July!!! Do the maths, thats not a once off indiscretion. In one photo he looks like hes kissing her boobs!!!! Rob derserves better

Vaidhika

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 27, 2012

I am not surprised at all. Robert has been abusing Kristen mentally and emotionally with his extreme boredom and it is every warm blooded woman’s right to sleep with a married man. Besides, I have videographic proof that Pattinson has been sucking Stewart’s blood. You condone that? And who gets married at 26 anyway? Is he going to make her live in a cave next?

donna

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 27, 2012

You sound really stupid….Just saying

Sarah

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 29, 2012

What are you smoking? You sound like a complete moron.

Abbey

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 27, 2012

I never thought she would do this! But she has, and I’m not sure her efforts to win back Rob will be enough, it wasn’t fair to him and I think they should at least go on a break from their relationship; I do hope that they stay together but this is horrible news and I can’t bare to even think about it if I’m honest.

Kristian

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 27, 2012

It all seems so unreal. She was my favorite actress, and now also. Maybe she has a talk with Rob. And clarify everything. Because I hope that she is wrong and everything will be fine again. good luck.

Julia

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 27, 2012

I loved kristen stewart,, she was my favourite cuz i thought she was real,, funny, cool, and amazing. I cant belive she did that,, I hope rob can forgive her,, I hope robsten is still unbroken

mariska

Posted at 7:22 AM on July 27, 2012

Kristen is soooo sorry & she loves him so much, yet one wonders how long the affair would have gone if they weren’t caught out! I don’t think she’s sorry!I think she just apologised immediatley without dragging the story for long as this may affect breaking dawn Part 2!

kate

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 27, 2012

i just hope everything will be okay between them i hope they make up

Becca

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 27, 2012

Im not surprised at all that Kristen would cheat on Rob. She has never respected him or their relationship, always keeping it a secret as if she was ashamed of it. Rob can do so much better than her, I’m so sad for him because he truly loves her. My heart goes out to him!!

Loretta R Costa

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 27, 2012

The Twilight Saga Romance was one of the most beautiful and
intriguing love stories I have ever read. I could not think of any two
people besides Rob and Kristen who would bring such life to this
story. I do not usually read this type of book but it was there on my grand-
daughters shelf and “I was hooked”. Every warm blooded female can
relate to their attraction. And everyone will derive something different
and fascinating. The fact that these two actors bonded during the movie
was as natural as the wind. Their off screen love continued to fuel the
the millions of fans around the world. The interest in the twilight saga
intensified as we watched these two love each other in real life.
It was something to look forward to. To keep this perfect dream alive.
Now with this latest news of infidelity the fact that they were both only
human after all hits home. I dont really see how they can continue on.
The wound cuts to deep. I am truly sorry that I connecting their love
with the love in the Saga itself. Humans have much to learn. In time
I will turn back to the book and again believe in what real love should
be.

CrazyJ

Posted at 12:18 AM on July 27, 2012

She is messed

killing time

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 26, 2012

this will all be up to rob…we’ll see in time. besides there will only be two options, is it a go follow? or a no go AT ALL.

anonimo

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

Becca

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 27, 2012

If that were the case then why did both of them admit to it!! She cheated on Rob, and broke his heart!! That’s the facts!!

Jok

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 26, 2012

I am not the least bit surprised. I mean come on their both fairly young and is receiving a lot of fame of course they feel their entitled to do what they like. Why I used the word they is because I wouldn’t be surprised if Rob has cheated, he just hasn’t got caught yet. Its Hollywood romance for u.

Really?

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 26, 2012

I don’t know why people care so much. The people who are posting such hateful comments don’t really know any of the poeple involved. The die hard fans and haters of any famous personality really need to get a life. What Stewart did seems to be typical Hollywood.

realist

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 26, 2012

Rupert is the homewrecker. He’s the one who has the home, the family and I put most of the blame on him. The reaction towards Kristen is going beyond crazy. This is between her and Rob and it has no effect on anyone’s life here. It seems like there are a lot of people who have never made a bad decision, did something extremely stupid, and f’d up.

I read people saying the worst things about her. That she’s an awful person. Imagine getting up everyday and there is a swarm of people outside your house, and they follow you taking your picture all day. And they say rude things to her trying to get a reaction. I’ve heard them in video clips. One day she was outside signing autographs and talking to fans. She was doing a photo shoot and stopped and went out to see them and she said “don’t freeze to death because of me”. She was so nice. But they reported that she told the reporters she wished they’d freeze to death.

But people just want to believe every lie as a fact because why? She’s with Rob? The don’t like her as Bella. She can’t act. So what? Why does this make you so mad and hateful? She’s done 20 movies. If you can’t act you don’t get hired for 20 movies. What does this mean to your life? I feel sorry for her because she’s getting more hate than the guy that murdered those people watching Batman in the theatre.

Chibi

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 30, 2012

I totally agree with you on that…Rupert should get more of the blame of the affair cause he is married, have kids, and is older.He should have walk away and let her be, for he is more a adult then Kristen…of course she would make mistake along the way, she still learning to be the person she will be…while as Rupert has more experience and should have know better…And I’m not saying that what she did was right but come on, ease up on the hate cause it takes two to have an affair!!

Barb

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 26, 2012

Another sad story of a stlf/centetef, starry eyed starlett caught by a predator

Michelle

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 26, 2012

I have always backed Kristen but I always thought he was too good for
Her. She has not only cheated on Rob but did so with a married man with children. Her latest sleezy movie and stardum do not make this such a shock when I think about it. She had a beautiful, talented, supporting man and she screwed it up. I say he should keep on running. I am a huge twilight fan and am considering not going to the theatre to see the best finale Breakind Dawn II. I definitely won’t be seeing any of Kristen’s projects. I always supported her work but now I’m done. Hopefully she will get her head screwed on straight again, but this fan won’t be there.

Tracy

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s called Ego … she has one now. She is ‘with’ Rob but has obviously always felt she could do better or wanted to keep her options open. For people saying she never looks happy in photos with Rob … are there any photos she looks happy in?

habibe

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 26, 2012

Don’t think is true so the people.that Photoshop the pic must be really jealous of her to want to break rob and her up if she wasn’t that out yo the public about being with rob dont like that she did this

esther

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 26, 2012

All i can say is WOW! i am in utter disbelief that she could do such a thing to Rob, who has always been by her side and has loved her so much!!

ivy

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 26, 2012

Can’t believe it rob is so hot sexy and young. The other Guy is so ugly. And old.but no one is perfect in a relationship. Everyone makes mistakes.

norma

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 26, 2012

They got caught and said they were sorry—-BUT did not say it was OVER!
The AFFAIR is just in limbo and was put on pause because THEY WERE CAUGHT.
IF not caught, the affair would still be active!
SORRY WE GOT CAUGHT—-the fat lady has not sung.

hayley

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 26, 2012

SO TRUE!!

leas

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 26, 2012

i dont see any proof about this , is there any pictures or videos show them cheats? so i cant judge. all the story and picture I see is fake

Sherly

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 26, 2012

I’m really sad to hear this scandal, very very sad. But who else in those hollywood life would ever admit she/he is wrong in front of public? Kristen did it! she is just 22 and everyone makes mistakes. Maybe another persons do it too but paparazzi doesn’t catch it? Could be right.. Im just wishing they will still be together. Everyone can make mistake and deserve a second chance, if Rob really loves her, he would give her a second chance. And if Ktisten doesn’t really love, she wouldn’t say sorry or admit it or desperate.

norma

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 26, 2012

The only reason she fessed up was because SHE GOT CAUGHT. Note that she had not told ROB so it does not take a rocket scientist to see that she loves the OLD GUY and Rob is history!
This ain’t the last of her affairs in big old Hollywood. Check in about 5 years.