Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson With 'SWATH' Director Rupert Sanders

Tue, July 24, 2012 11:59pm EDT by 293 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheated

Sucker

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 27, 2012

I am waiting for their sex video to leak too! hahaha

anonimo

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 26, 2012

Rumor denied by E! News! It was all a farce mounted by a reporter who took the note to the Magazine … were offering an exaggerated amount of money for each news of our Kristen! OH MOST STUPID ASIIIII mess with KRISTEN! Rupert Sanders begins UsWeekly lawsuit against the magazine! For some magazine immediately remove the note on the page that had been published, if they were so sure of the source of information and that it was all true hechado never have to back! Kristen has not entered PRESS! Kristen is very upset about what they are inventing! THE WORST IS THIS JUST STARTED! Kristen said. Thanks to all those who never believed in it! Last night Rupert’s wife also said on the radio!

For those who stopped believing in so Robsten fans call themselves …

anonimo

Posted at 10:52 PM on July 26, 2012

Us Weekly ran a story Nebula how deceiving Kristen Rob with the director of SWATH. He even published a photo that was mounted with clarity.

I say this because they want you to believe all the nonsense that newspapers are published. Here are the facts that are so obvious:

1) This picture was taken presumably on July 17. Kristen spent the day playing golf with his father in another state! And we have 1,000 pictures as proof!
2) Kristen in that photo has a long, black hair, and every fan knows that her hair is not black since May, when it was painted in brown for the overdubs P2 BD
3) Do you believe that any paparazzi who stumbles on a story so juicy that does just a photo? Because they have only a photo.No! Last week there were like 100 pictures of her just entered the car and this was much more interesting for them. :-)

4) Us Weekly, after being attacked by fans because of this cover, removed the image from your own site. If this were true they would stand behind him.

5) Rupert denied this regard and said that he is happily married and was going to sue the magazine for libel.

6) Even if this is true, that she cheated on him, do you think would do that on the street where everyone can see that?
Please know that all is not that kind of girl!

There you go, these are facts and you decide to believe, the magazine that wants to increase sales (which is not the only one who is publishing this kind of news about them) or I and millions of fans who believe and support. They remain strong, we all saw that the TCA. Also in the previous issues have been married, have “killed” the pregnant and have none of that happened … is not logical.

Dillion

Posted at 4:56 PM on July 26, 2012

its always the one you least excpected

Dillion

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 26, 2012

if they get back together i’ll still respect his decisions if he wants to be an adult thats brave and be the man he would not just leave without trying and just give up but sense am not him i would make her earn and prove her trust thats whats wrong with the world people are supposed to have secound chances no third screw ups but if it happens again i would kick he azz straght to the curve

mila

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 26, 2012

I have lost all respect for her and if Rob says “No, its okay.” I will lose all respect or him too. I don’t like cheaters and honestly, I never expected Kristen to cheat on Rob. Damn…

margaret atu

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 26, 2012

thiss is just like that adventure land movie she starred in

JS

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 26, 2012

If Robert is going to forgive her and stay with her, I’ll lose remnants of respect for him.

Someone

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 26, 2012

All respect I had on her is now gone. That’s why all this stuff is so sadly. She lost all respect and love from everyone who realy loved and respect her. From her fans and what’s more sadly from someone who love her the most… from Robert. :(((

x

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 26, 2012

WHERE’S HER EAR?

violet

Posted at 6:35 AM on July 26, 2012

Once a cheater always a cheater ….. I once read in a magazine that Kristen Stewart when the filming for the first twilight movie started that she had another boyfriend and cheated on him with rob but rob wasn’t aware of it. Never liked her. Not a fan at all about her acting you couldn’t pay me enough to like her.

Mina Roquelle

Posted at 6:26 AM on July 26, 2012

I can’t believe she did that.I always thought she was just kinda shy in front of cameras so she wouldn’t kiss Rob.But now I realize she doesn’t love Rob at all.She just played with his heart.I am not a fan of Robert Pattinson but I feel sorry for him.Actually,I am a hater of Kristen,but I never thought she was capable to do this.

ange

Posted at 4:43 AM on July 26, 2012

Im a big fan of kristen stewart i admire her shes a really good actress is hard for me to accept when i read this on tuesday night i was at the gym and it was time for me to go home i go to my locker to get my purse and i took my phone out and i went to the internet because i wanted to check something when i open the page theres like yahoo news and when i read that kristen cheated on robert i ignored at first becaise come on is not the first time they said that kristen or robert cheated on each other like last year when robert was in toronto doing the movie cosmopolis thrre was a rumor that he was cheating on kristen but that was a fake rumorso anyeay i ignored it and then i checked this morning and i see pictures that confirm thay she did cheat on robert at first i thought it was photoshot because if you see the photo when there inside the car the side window it looks like is inside the car but then i took a picture of my car with the window close is the reflection so it wasnt photoshot and when there kissing in the car it looks real to me i dont want to bealive but she has the same shirt and the same hairstyle in each photo so i was in shock when i saw this but the thing is when she admitted that she cheated on rob it just dosent sound like her but i dont know the pictures look real to me but if this is true can you imagine when the start promotingbd2 how awlard is going to be on the interviews and photoshoots but i wont bealive 100% until kristen or robert say something on video but im still shock by this news.

Mark

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 27, 2012

Yikes! Take a breath, and then take your pills!

puneet

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 26, 2012

OMG!!!!!!!!.i cannot believe it i never thought about this. I was a big fan of kristen as well as rob but after this what to say?It is like everything has shattered . How is rob feeling at this time? wooooh i am sooooooooooo sad.

Robstaystrong

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 25, 2012

This is disgusting. There is NO reason to cheat unless you disrespect your other half. Kristen is just absolutely devastated that she got caught! She really don’t look the least sorry in the picture. Rob truly deserves someone better. Kristen is too wild to be tame- how else closer can you keep watch on her? Really, move on Rob.. The fandom supports you!!

Sandra

Posted at 9:34 AM on July 26, 2012

I am so devastated & saddened for all parties involved (except for Rupert – married man with kids! -PIG!!) I LOVE Kristen but I am shocked! Kristen has such honorable values & follows her heart to do the right thing…but to cheat with a married man??? When u have such a devoted BF?? Where is the respect for Rob?? Kristen is human & we ALL make mistakes in life. I just hope this Huge 1 will not be the end of Robsten. Thier relationship appeared to be so unique, beautiful & special – the kind u hope to have. I send love & best wishes to Robsten, Mrs. Sanders & her kids @ this difficult time.

elle

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 25, 2012

Im so heartbroken if im this hurt i csnt imagine how rob feels i think kristen really knows it was wRctanyrong and feels bad and thats why she did a puplic apoligy saying ilove rob atleast she is telling us the truth and not hiding or denaying it like most celebs do. I will cry if they brake up i know one thing we wont see them out on a date for mounths avoiding the paps if they stay togeather. I truly still belieave they were ment for eachother

cupid

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 25, 2012

Life is so beautiful. Maybe you want to check out
~~~~ BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m ~~~~~
It’s the largest and best club for se’eking interrac’ial si’ngles, bl’ack athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty white queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.It also features certified sin’gles and verified beautiful women. What’s the most important is: you can me’et the one who you’re looking for!!! GO and have a try….. ;)

Erin

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 25, 2012

She cheated on such a hottie!!!!!!!

hailey

Posted at 10:11 PM on July 25, 2012

Dont get me wrong… i think shes great at actressing and such but just cuz she apalogized doesnt make it 100% okay. It was innapropriate yes. But if she isnt happy with rob or what not she should leave because there should be no unhappy relationship and im sure theyre billions of girls wanting to be with rob

tara p. elkhalili

Posted at 9:33 PM on July 25, 2012

Kristen how could you have done such a thing ! Robert is so much inlove with you. You must have crushed his heart having a fling with a married man ! You disgust me kristen stewart ! Robert should leave you. You have a good man & chose to do the wrong thing !

A Person

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 25, 2012

They aren’t playing in fifty shades now.

B

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 25, 2012

HA

Haley

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 25, 2012

THIS IS A LIE. THE STATEMENT IS NOT OFFICIAL. NOBODY KNOWS ITS SOURCE. STOP SPREADING THIS AROUND.

hailey

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 25, 2012

True.. but i dont thibk she would apologize for nothing idk…

Anonymous

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 25, 2012

Kristen has already issued a PUBLIC apology. It happened deal with it.

maria

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 25, 2012

i hope its not true!!!

Cami

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 25, 2012

I have always think that Kristen Stewart doesn’t deserve Rob Pattinson and this just convince me more of that! Besides she is terrible actress for me and now she’s a cheater! Who can cheate Rob? He is just so beautiful and a serious and decent guy…. I can’t believe it!!