Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson With 'SWATH' Director Rupert Sanders

Tue, July 24, 2012 11:59pm EDT by 293 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheated

Gladis

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 25, 2012

Como demonios se le ocurrio a Kristen Stewart engañar a Robert Pattinson cuando el ha hecho todo por ella ella debería de estar muy avergonzada donde esta la dignidad de ella no se dio cuenta que ella era la amante la otra yo que Robert la dejaba y buscaba la felicidad con otra persona que sea fiel

JT

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 25, 2012

Both of them are guilty. Rupert should be so ashamed to cheat on his wife.

LuLu

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 25, 2012

Who can cheating robert Pattinson?? she is CRAZYYY!!

Cami

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 25, 2012

I know!! What the hell is wrong with her! She has the most beautiful boyfriend in the world and she cheats him with a married man! Robert deserves something better than her! :@

robsten is unbroken

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 25, 2012

Do you seriously believe this guys??? oh come on…

Megan

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 25, 2012

Its true. Kristen and Rupert both released statements admitting and apologizing for cheating.

Elizabeth

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 25, 2012

Oh my god. And I mean, OH MY GOD. Just now I was lying in my bed, thinking about how they blamed Rob and Kris for the whole Nikky thing, and actually thought to a response to that that both defended Rob and Kris, when I open hollywoodlife and see THIS. I’ve had a major crush on Rob since FOREVER; even before twilight (that just made it worse), and I think he is and always will be the hottest, cutest, best guy ever. And Kris, just so you know, you are not even CLOSE to being as good as Rob is. I never understood why he was with you. Yeah, the whole chemistry stuff, I know. But still. And now YOU cheat on HIM? Ha.

wtf

Posted at 6:11 PM on July 25, 2012

I bet Nikki Reed is having a good laugh of this story, considering that she married hahaha

rachel

Posted at 6:00 PM on July 25, 2012

First of all I want to say, shame on Kristen and Rupert.
That is just horrible what they did. I feel so bad for Robert because he seemed like he truly was all in the relationship and was actually a decent guy. Thats hard to see with celebrities. I think it was wrong that Kristen cheated on him, if you weren’t feeling him break up! As for rupert he has 2 small children and a beautiful wife. I feel horrible for them and i think its disgusting that they both cheated. I don’t think Kristen or Rupert were sorry for what they did, they’re sorry that the got cuaght.

Gummy Bears

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 25, 2012

Isn’t it funny how they managed to keep their relationship going throughout the twilight saga, and now, when the final installment is coming out in a few months, Kristen ‘supposedly’ cheated on Rob. Oh grow up, you guys.

These guys were dating for publicity. And now it’s over. No more Bellward. Deal with it, twihards. -_-

Marcy

Posted at 5:44 PM on July 25, 2012

Lol o.o

Marcy

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 25, 2012

I get what your saying, but why would Kristen humiliate herself like that?

Then again, if they had just ‘broken up’ it would make the whole Robsten thing look even more fake.

Nicole

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 25, 2012

I don’t believe how some people can say they blame Rupert more than Kristen. The blame is equal. She’s not a love struck 16 year old, she’s an adult. Plus, she knows his wife and she knows he has kids. She’s a home wrecker..no matter how you look at it.

thaliany

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 25, 2012

shut up. this is fake idiots. robsten forever

anna

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 25, 2012

your the idiot…check the latest news. She issued an apology…most likely her people made her do it. It IS real!!

Dissapointed

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 25, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

get a grip, snap out of it.
is this real life noo kristen why did you do this to him. shame on you. please let it be a bad dream.

o well her lost. hey Robert now that you have more time, because you’re not dating anymore please call me at 0642547895 I am comming for you muahahah

Stazzy

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 25, 2012

As Pattison has said I just don’t understand why people cheat, why can’t they end their relationships before they do something so hurtful. I am saddened by the fact that Rob seemed to really love Kristin, he is going to be truly heartbroken, how could anyone cheat on Rob with Rupert?
Shame on Rupert especially, he has 2 young children, and a wife who is a model! Geez, what more does he want? Or yeah that’s right a woman who is almost half his wife’s age. And shame on Kristin, she met his wife and worked with her on set, that is a caulous thing to do to break up a family, even if they stay together it will NEVER be the same, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Kristin isn’t the first woman he cheated with.
I wonder what made her cheat, is it something that was lacking in their relationship or was it fake (on her end) from the moment it began? I don’t know, either way I feel bad for both Rob and Rupert’s family. I wonder if Rob is going to stick around or not?

Nick

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 25, 2012

i feel Robs pain and with a 41yr old man who’s married well everybody has their mistakes but kris this is a huge!!!!!!! on but if Rob truly loves her like all of you said and he said they would try to fix it thats what i did with my gf

Rachael

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 25, 2012

If KS is upset about her cheating on RP and getting caught, you wouldn’t be able to tell by her expression. Her one expression is used for happy, sad, angry, puzzled, and every other human emotion. If I were RP, I’d dump her. I bet the only reason she admitted to it an apologized was because she got caught.

Carmen

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 25, 2012

I hope Kristen is lamenting the fact itself, and not because he loves Robert, now I see them only as friends!! After all she will continue living your life and be happy ……. I love you Kristen!!

gbtw

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 25, 2012

at first i thought, “big deal,” and then i saw that he has a 7 and 5 year old… ouch. kristen is sure going to learn a lesson a very hard way. how is she going to show her face again? i mean, she will… but, if his marriage falls apart, she’s going to live with an unimaginable guilt. how awful to have your life and its mistakes lived out in the public eye… i’ve done an awful thing or two in my lifetime, and would hate to think that the world was gonna know about it, or, anyone in my professional life! as they say, ‘don’t sh!t where you eat’ (gross, but- really, this whole thing takes on a new dimension b/c the affair was with her boss).

Dianne

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 25, 2012

If they cheating took place on July 17th why did it take them this long to put out the photos/story?
I mean if I caught something this juicy I would want to throw it out ASAP.
?????
Anyway, hopefully both couples can forgive. Don’t throw away something that is broken… fix it! :)

So many celebs caught cheating. It’s never going to stop.
I bet Justin and Selena are next!
I am sure Tom and Katie are thrilled to not be in the tabloids for a day.

ummm

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 25, 2012

Lol are there still people out there saying its fake?? My goodness. she issued an apology, she got caught, she made a mistake (a huge one) but life will go on. I feel sorry for the guys wife and kids….nothing uglier than a cheater. And poor Rob and all of his sexiness…….shes dumb for cheating on him.

Stupidity

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 25, 2012

Honestly, I my believe that Kristen had a thing to do with the director. But what I honestly don’t believe is that it happened last week. Come one people!!! We can’t forget that these people are rich! I don’t think they are stupid enough to have a huge make out session in a car, and that they moved from one location to another not to be spotted -____-. These people have money, I would buy it if they said they were spotted entering a hotel together!! These people are rich enough to not have to make public displays like this! Like I said I can believe her cheating but not the way U.S magazine and the so called reporters and paparazzi’s are making it seem. These people just have to butt out, its none of their business. She’s human (not that I support what happened), I can guarantee that these people who supposedly saw them int he parking lot have no live and are worse than she could ever be…JERKS

Emma

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 25, 2012

R O B S T E N ~ I s ~ U N B R O K E N
They told: pictures are FAKE!

Laura

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 25, 2012

by who? I think the fact that nobody has come out to deny this speaks volumes. Some stories you don’t comment on but something like this you definitly would, it threatens her entire career. The photos also look very real and very bad. Reputable sites like People are running the story.

Dawn

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 25, 2012

You all need to go to spunkransom.com and check out the photos. As much as I want them to be fake, they don’t look photo shopped at all. It actually made me feel ill to look at them. I still hope there’s a chance they are fake. I feel so bad for Rob if it’s true. You’re fans are here for you Rob. I can’t say the same for Kristen. If there is a chance this is true then how dare she do this to Rob.

Vicky

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 25, 2012

Pic is FAKE! U can see on metro.co.uk
– Confusion surrounds reports in the US that Kristen Stewart was pictured in a compromising position with director Rupert Sanders, after his wife’s apparent counter-claims that the picture was actually of her were themselves refuted. -

ke

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 25, 2012

Thats just saying that the stories that Ruperts wife said the photo was photshopped were false. that’s all metro are saying there…

wealthychat

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 25, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single, now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on.. ….wealthychat……under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.

Mandy

Posted at 12:04 PM on July 25, 2012

HOW the hell can ju believe ALL THIS CRAP?????

@Mandy

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 25, 2012

Idiot, she released a statement apologizing for cheating.

Michelle

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 25, 2012

The picture is fake and I want to kick whoever photoshopped it.

ROBSTEN IS UNBROKEN!

@Michelle

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 25, 2012

Idiot, she released a statement apologizing for cheating.

RobstenSupport

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 25, 2012

HL Could have easily made those statements. All I know is that I want them to be fake, but if they aren’t I will still support her and love ROBSTEN!!!

Mickey

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 25, 2012

The pic isn’t real, which proves that the allegations are fake. It is photoshopped. Notice the line down Kristens face.. That doesn’t look right. People should stop spreading lies once they see a good relationship between two people.

Trini

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 25, 2012

Agreed

youranidiot

Posted at 6:10 AM on July 26, 2012

no not agreed kstew even admitted it just get over it go out get a life just get of these two dicks its real and your both twats