Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson With 'SWATH' Director Rupert Sanders

Tue, July 24, 2012 11:59pm EDT by 293 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheated

bnbng

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 25, 2012

es mentira kristen nunca haria algo asi ella ama a rob es puro photo shot

CH

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 25, 2012

Relax everyone. I don’t think we know for sure yet that this photo is real or fake yet. Let’s wait and see what Rob and Kristen have to say about all this first. It may be true or not, but if it is, then Kristen should know better about an affair with a married man. There’s no excuse for that, no matter what. The only magazine that i would really put some stock in is the PEOPLE magazine. They are usually right and non-judgmental.

Ariadne

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 25, 2012

So that;s how she got the role!Because as far as i know she can’t act to save her life!

Sad but True

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 25, 2012

Okay I saw all of the pictures and it was definitely her… I am majorly disappointed in Kristen for doing this. But even though, I am still able to admit that we are all human and we all make mistakes some worse than others. The way some people are attacking Kristen the way that they are calling her things like ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ is a little uncalled for. But my heart is definitely heavy with disappointment this morning. I can only hope that she and Rob can handle this like adults and do what is best for them, whether it be staying together or splitting. What they do after this is for them to decide. I still love K-Stew and I will continue to things like this happen to the best of us every single day. #Hoping for the best.

paola

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 25, 2012

this photo is compeltely fake, look at kristen´s face, look her ear, is that even an ear??
love robsten!!!!!

lamy

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 25, 2012

oh come on this is her life she will do what she want really
and if she dt want to be with rob it’s oky because she dosen’t love him anymore so stop judge her she is free

LOL

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 25, 2012

Told you all last night. No one wanted to listen.

Caitlyn

Posted at 10:12 AM on July 25, 2012

Its not true the mans wife has conferred it was her in that picture not Kristen and see asked us weekly to take the artical down SO IT IS NOT KRISTEN IN THE PICTURE IT WAS PHOTO SHOT!

anne mendoza

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 25, 2012

this is real

kim

Posted at 9:48 AM on July 25, 2012

You people are so funny the photo is clearly fake. ONE- kristens hair was long during snow white and the huntsman and TWO her hair was BLACK NOT BROWN.

Amanda Arnald

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 25, 2012

has other photos and Kris ta ear with the giant nose full photoshop. She would not betray Rob.

Amanda Arnald

Posted at 9:38 AM on July 25, 2012

this is a lie photoshop

M2m

Posted at 9:37 AM on July 25, 2012

Please stop! She’s a huge cheater. At first i didnt believe to what was posted in the front page of us mag. But when i saw not only one photo but a lot of pictures of stewart and sanders, i was disappointed and it broke my heart. I felt so sad for rob pattinson, i think he doesn’t deserve it. It is really frustrating. That’s why kristen stewart fans, i am sure you’ll hate her, because thats how i felt now. I used to be her fans too.

M2m

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 25, 2012

Rob pattinson doesn’t deserve kristen stewart. She’s big, fat cheater. She’s a huge disappointment. Kristen stewart needs not be given a chance. She’s so disgusting.you cheater go to hell!

Akiea

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 25, 2012

she didnt cheat this is photoshop nd if it is true idk if i cn ever b her fan anymore

M2m

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 25, 2012

To all fans of kristen stewart and adore her so much, I think it will break your heart if You’ll see all the photos of kristen stewart cheats her boyfriend. It is really really really bad. She’s like a whore. Shame on you kristen stewart.

M2m

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 25, 2012

Yes, kristen stewart is really a huge , fat cheater.the picture in front page of us mag is true. Shame on you kristen stewart! I saw a lot of pictures of her and rupert sanders. It’s such a huge disappoinment for her fans.

HL Reader

Posted at 9:11 AM on July 25, 2012

id be SOO UPSET if this was true ! poooor Rob !! =(

open your eyes

Posted at 9:09 AM on July 25, 2012

pics are out people. She did it. Get over it. she’s not the perfect little princess you all think she is. A married man, thats low.

Laura

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 25, 2012

I also noticed that Kristen’s ear looks oddly close to her eyes! I have used Photoshop for years and I know when a photo is edited. Some parts of the picture will most of the time appear a bit blurred and there are some parts in Kristen’s head that are blurry.

Laura

Posted at 8:53 AM on July 25, 2012

I looked closely at the photos. I noticed that in the pics Rupert looks short or Kristen looks taller. I saw one of their pics from a photo call and Kristen only comes up to Rupert’s shoulders. There’s a huge height difference and we know Kristen doesnt wear high heels w/ casual wear. Photoshopped indeed.

Trini

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 25, 2012

Exactly….. things don’t add up!!!

Trini

Posted at 8:53 AM on July 25, 2012

I’m a photographer and let me tell you…. I love PHOTOSHOP!!!!!! I can put myself being hugged and kissing Rupert Sanders also……. Don’t be gullible people…. They have also place Liberty Ross in the middle with their false accusations!!!! Kristen, Rupert or Rob need to release statements before I believe this nonsense……. It’s a plot to break up Robsten and the Twilight Saga, don’t be fooled people…… it’s the Justin and Selena all over again!!!!!! THE THINGS PEOPLE DO FOR FAME!!!! SMHHH

Sarah

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 25, 2012

The new pictures look real but I’m seriously waiting for some FACTS. Someone needs to come out and say something. I’m not going to be disappointed in Kristen just yet. #Faith

Veronica

Posted at 8:24 AM on July 25, 2012

I saw all the pics and they look real. :( I don’t know what to think…I’m still holding out that this was some sort of mistake. If it is true, then shame on her! I have NO room in my fan book for cheaters…

Dawn

Posted at 8:18 AM on July 25, 2012

Gossip Cop hasn’t completely debunked this story yet so I’m going to reserve judgement until it’s proved false or true. There is one thing that stands out to me though. Kristen knows she’s photographed everywhere she goes. Do we really think she would cheat right out in the open like that? Seroiusly this stinks of publicity stunt and photoshop. Everyone just needs to breath and relax. I’m leaning towards false rumor at this point. FYI, Kristen wasn’t alone on the SWATH set with Rupert for 5 months like the story says. Rob has made reference to him being there most of the time she was filming. He was seen in LA a couple of times but was in London most of the time.