Kris Jenner Still Seeing Ex Todd Waterman — She's Betraying Bruce Jenner

Tue, July 24, 2012 3:40pm EDT by 61 Comments
Kris Jenner Affair

Indyloo

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 30, 2012

Bruce Jenner you where a person athletes looked up to. Shame on you for allowing your wife to give marriage a horrible name!!!! Your family has no morals what so ever. Why do you stay with this cheater? You really are a sad man to allow her to do this. She will end up in his bed you wait. Why else does she keep seeing him?? I can’t stand this family. Think goodness I don’t watch that loser show. stupid me for even reading this and posting this but I had to say what a stupid man u r!!!!!

Lori

Posted at 10:48 PM on July 29, 2012

Tge Kartrashians need to GO AWAY!!! They are so egotistical, greedy, hateful and I’m tired of these posts daily! I’m not reading any more garbage about these losers. I want to read about REAL celebrities!! The media is so fixated on these whores that real celeb news goes untouched. Tom Cruise/Kristin Stewart/ Angelina Jolie. Those are celebs. This post acts like they speak to the kardashian clan directly. Stupid.

Lori

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 29, 2012

Hilarious!! Maria the poster above called Kris Jenner a FU$&@!G whore and Bruce Jenner a stupid homosexual lmfao!!! I totally agree.

judy

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 29, 2012

kris time to grow up you are no longer in your twenties! You seem to be using your children to make a profit.so sad. klohe seems to be the only one with her head on her shoulders. Love you klohe!!

Maria Hernandez

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 27, 2012

esta es un pinche puta! y esta putas esposo es un hoto!

Just Saying

Posted at 2:26 AM on July 27, 2012

what a sorry family,,,Bruce give me a break sure you have a TV and see what we see,,guess the fame is all in Your head,,what would you do without the Kardashian Sick World of Fame,,,,what a loser,,,get some NUTS,,,and Bailo Fool,,,,take your kids with you,,,once a cheater always a cheater,,,Kris Jenner BITES