Emma Watson To Star In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey?’

Tue, July 24, 2012 11:22am EDT by 46 Comments

Uh oh! Little Hermione’s next break-out role may be the innocent-turned-wild Anastasia Steele! Do YOU think she’d make a good Ana? Read on for more details!

Emma Watson is reportedly the front-runner to play Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey!

The NY Daily News reports that Emma, who is famous for playing Harry Potter’s love interest, Hermione, is “in talks” to play Ana. Other A-listers who have been rumored to play the role are Elizabeth Olsen, Nina Dobrev and Kristen Stewart.

This would definitely be a different role for Emma — who will be forced to get in touch with her inner goddess.

Emma may end up stripping down with some of the hottest men in Hollywood: Channing Tatum, Ian Somerhalder and Ryan Gosling have all been rumored to play the sexy billionaire, Christian Grey.

No doubt Emma is definitely a beautiful girl, but I must admit I’d rather see Kristen Stewart play the role!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Would Emma make a good Ana? Weigh in below!

– Nicole Karlis

<a href=”http://polldaddy.com/poll/6413510/”>Vote! Who would YOU rather see play Ana?</a><br/><br />  <span style=”font:9px;”>(<a href=”http://www.polldaddy.com”>polls</a>)</span><br />

More on ‘Fifty Shades of Grey':

1. Selena Gomez Caught Reading ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
  2. Kristen Stewart Reads ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
  3. Nina Dobrev: Ian Somerhalder Would Be ‘Great’ In ‘Fifty Shades’ Movie

Kate23

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 24, 2012

Rob is hot and mysterious in reel and real.he can pull this role anyway this story was based from him. But with kristen, its off. Just saying

Polly

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 24, 2012

Anyone but kstew! It will be horrible coz she will just stutter ,and blink.all she does is to look in pain thats it.she has 28-29movies that have the same acting and facial expression. It will be the end of the world if u cast her.this woman is overrated deny it or not

Callie

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 24, 2012

I know this has already been said, but Emma did not play Harry Potter’s love interest. Clearly you did not read the books or watch the movies.

ann

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 24, 2012

Fifty shades ARE
ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART,
is based on them
AND NOTHING ELSE.

Rita

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 24, 2012

No one from twilight please! But since fifty shades was based on twilight why not Stephanieoriginal chocies for the roles? Henry Cavill as Christian, Emily Browning as Anna, Olivia Wilde as Kate?

I think an unknown will be a better option that’s why Twilight worked so well, Robert only had one movie and Kristen had like 3 but none of them famous.

For me Kaya Scodelario or Ashley Rickards would be great Anastasia and most people would have to google them to know who they are. I want an unknown for Christian as well.

wealthyloves

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 24, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, not just love my money. so i upload my photo on~~~ wealthychat~~~ under the name of Nicole ..It’s the largest and best millionaire club for seeking CEOs, doctors, lawyers,fitness models, hollywood celebrities,successful and sexy people, Please check it out find me or your love.

Jordan Sleed

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 24, 2012

Emma Watson played Harry Potter’s love interest? Whoever wrote this is an idiot.

D

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 24, 2012

I would love to see Nina Dobrev as Ana and Tom Hiddleston as Christian! He’s just perfect for the role, though, physically, he doesn’t look like him, but there’s something about Tom…And in the book it’s said, that there’s no woman, who’s not attracted to Christian and that makes Tom the perfect choice.

Sweetie

Posted at 5:18 PM on July 24, 2012

But he’s not attractive enough and Nina doesn ‘t have blue eyes and blue contacts don’t look good. I would like a good actress to play Ana. Maybe Rooney Mara? She doesn’t strike you as beautiful at first and then you realize she’s gorgeous and sexy and she’s not afraid of baring it all for a role. chrstian should be Matt Bomer.

Tanya

Posted at 12:56 AM on July 25, 2012

Matt boomer!!! Yes please!!!! He would be the perfect Christian grey gorgeous and misterious wouldn’t care if he spanked me lol

d.harris

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 24, 2012

please do not do this to us.not a child.i mean i like emma but,not for fifty shade .i hope this is not true.help me not to loose interest in fifty shades.

miral

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 24, 2012

it has to be rob…the idea of making it into a novel was based on edward..ana should be someone that has the sexiness but naive looking at the same time…

Denmark

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 24, 2012

Since when is she Harry Potters love interest..?

bearsroyalty

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 24, 2012

That confused me too. This is why you can’t really believe everything you read.

MusivLover

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 24, 2012

okay, heres what i think: Emma looks alot like a teenager and shouldn’t do it, i like kristen but only with Rob, and the two i think will be perfect for the role are Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, they have cemestry, we’ve seen it on the Vampire diaries and they are a real life couple and will be comfortable with the roles.

hks

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 24, 2012

Could be interesting to see her play a role like this, however I would rather have someone else do it!
anyways, Im just annoyed by the fact that they wrote “Emma, who is famous for playing Harry Potter’s love interest, Hermione,..” I mean, WHAT?

kisslove

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 24, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, not just love my money. so i upload my photo on~~~ wealthychat~~~ under the name of Nicole ..It’s the largest and best wealthy club for seeking CEOs, doctors, lawyers,fitness models, successful and sexy people, Please check it out find me or your love.

Tanya

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 24, 2012

I would like to see Alexis bledel play Anastasia!! And she has the blue eyes for it!

***

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 24, 2012

One of the producers tweeted the other day that any casting rumors for this movie were exactly that…..just rumors. He said they still have to find a director and a writer first. The script isn’t even written. They haven’t considered anyone for these roles yet.

just me

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 24, 2012

What happened with E.L. James wanting unknowns for these roles, oops!!! I guess since R and K flat out turned her down, she singing a different tune now.

linda

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 24, 2012

I would like to see Anna Paquin play Anactacia Steele,Emma Watson looks to childish,theirs nothing sexually appealing about her at all.

paula

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 24, 2012

I thought I didn’t post it, sorry y’all!

paula

Posted at 12:04 PM on July 24, 2012

OHHHH NOOOO! Please tell me it isn’t true. Emma Watson will not be the right one to play this movie role. Rob and Kristen would be the perfect ones, their chemistry is ideal on and of screen is so visible, besides it is real. Rob has the perfect features to play the role as Christian Gray, the only problem is his body; but we are on time to send him to the gym ;)

sophie

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 24, 2012

no way she looks like a teenager,she will not suit it what so ever,she will ruin it actually,and i hope mr grey is ian somerhalder because he has the sexy hair eyes and face for it :)

Jane

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 24, 2012

No way…not pretty enough, no sex appeal…sorry.

WTF

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 24, 2012

She has never done anything sexual,so how can you say that??

LittleMo

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 24, 2012

An absolute total joke. 50 Shades has its roots as a Twilgiht fan fic. Rob is Christian Grey and Kristen Stewart is Anastasia Steele.

paula

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 24, 2012

You are SOOO RIGHT!

Hello

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 24, 2012

Kristen and robert can’t act,they will destroy the movie,on the other hand Emma is a great actress.

jj

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 24, 2012

Can’t wait to see the uncensored pics and start wacking off.

mandy

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 24, 2012

Me neither ;)

Kimo

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 24, 2012

WTF??? Now let me, the dingy author, who based Fifty Shades on Rob and Kristens characters, physical and personal manerisms verbatim, thought that casting them was weird. LOL. What’s weird, is considering an actress who is the polar opposite of Kristen and in my opinion trys to copy her at every turn… short cut off jeans, long hair, wearing letter jackets and so on…is just trajic. She is a good actress, but this would definitely be miscasting and a failure……

llama

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 24, 2012

You do realize the look in this picture is for a movie role right… Emma Watson has no reason to copy Kristin Stewart and I don’t see that in her style at all.

What??

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 24, 2012

She tries to copy who ?? Hahahaha you must be the most stupid person on earth,she’s the opposite of kristen,and what she’s wearing is for her new movie the bling ring you idiot.
she doesn’t wear that in real life.

AND NEXT TIME TRY TO SPELL SOME OF THE WORDS IN THE RIGHT WAY.

savanna

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 24, 2012

somewhat, I guess she would do great in the movie :) I love Emma and she is amazing and a lovely actress and she is beautiful!

Katie

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 24, 2012

I vote for Ian Somerhalder, Matthew Bomer, Colin Egglesfield or Paul Wesley as Christian. Ana could be Lucy Hale or Alexis Bledel. I just hope they stay true to the characters in the books.I know casting is way off, but it sure is fun to look! :)