‘True Blood’ Recap: Lilith’s True Nature Is Revealed To Eric

Mon, July 23, 2012 12:03am EST by 9 Comments
True Blood Season 5 Lilith

Kat

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 23, 2012

Who wrote this article? I was laughing my ass off, please do the same after the next episode.

Dan

Posted at 6:35 AM on July 25, 2012

Agreed. Funny bastard hahaha

Ali

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 23, 2012

I’m finding this season a little confused and boring… there’s too many things that seem to have been put there by chance, it seems there’s no storyline… too many plots, completely disconnected from each other… it’s a little disappointing. And then, yes, we want more sex. definitely.

poeticheart

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 23, 2012

I enjoyed last night eposide, the best so far, but poor TAra, where has the strong black woman gone, cut this girl a break better storyline, As hyot I hope Russel eat him,lol, as for Sookie am hoping better powers are in store for her, and there better be a damn Lilith . More sex , sex between her n her maker, Alcide n anyone, Eric n sookie, more much more sex!! Lol

Kasey

Posted at 3:08 AM on July 23, 2012

The Salome twist was obvious from the start. I blame her drab acting. I keep getting confused, are we suppose to love Lilith or hate her. The back and forth is killing me. And can Tara ever go a season without the writers spearheading some black female stereotype. Geez. One minute she’s being called a slave (or at least being agreed that she is one) and te next she’s over sexualized ona pole. How I miss the bitchy, mean, dysfunctional Tara from season 1. (Oh wait, more stereotypes) The entire series would benefit from cutting some of the fat and focusing on a few good plots.

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 23, 2012

I think it’s been established at this point that the writers have no idea what they want to do with Tara. Seeing her up on that pole last night… all I could do was bow my head in shame.

Crazy bitch -> abusive relationship -> cage fighter -> lesbian -> witch -> vampire -> stripper

Her journey has been the worst.

Christine

Posted at 8:54 AM on July 23, 2012

haha ive never seen tara’s journey laid out like that, so ive never thought about how ridiculous it was. i cant believe all the ridiculousness shes been through.

Jenna

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 23, 2012

I guessed a while ago that Salome was behind the Russell being dug up thing…. I wish there were more scenes with Alcide he is one of my favorite characters, I hope Sookie doesnt give up her powers i think shes still destined to do many wonderful things, i love the tara scenes to shes grown alot stronger as a vampire, and i love lafayette but its time for him to find some happiness. Same with Arlene, Sam and his lady…. i cant wait to see how everything plays out

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:53 AM on July 23, 2012

I think I was more surprised about Salome digging up Russell because I’d hoped it would have been a bigger twist. (I was hoping Lilith dug him up, but I guess she had a much bigger surprise coming.)