Justin Bieber's Birthday Party & Speech For Selena Gomez Bring Her To Tears

Mon, July 23, 2012 9:49pm EDT by 102 Comments
Selena Gomez Birthday

Ade

Posted at 8:56 AM on January 27, 2013

The only reason why I read this is because selena gomez is my idol I know everything about her.watch her shows and movies.i buy CDs of her songs and download them on my iPod .i love her so much she is also is pretty!

alicia

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 15, 2012

omg tht was the sweetest thing ever tht surely prove tht justin loves selena with all his heart … i hope they never break up.. they r the cutest couple ever love u guyz so much <3

Veejo

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 8, 2012

Awwn i just love JB hes just soo sweet

Justin and selen

Posted at 9:16 AM on August 5, 2012

I loooove u Justin if perfect

Ines

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 31, 2012

ohh sweet, I love Selena(;

faiz

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 29, 2012

Kam se kam birthday ke din to acchi dress pehen leti yaar

Muskan

Posted at 6:51 AM on October 19, 2012

Itni cute dress to pained hai! lol

Jelenajb929

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 25, 2012

Omg justin is so sweet. I hope selena enjoyed it. Its so obvious tht their both in love with each other. <3333

bambam

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 25, 2012

I luv selena gomez nd justin bieber nd i wish the best to both of them cuz of them i stood up for wat i believe in nd i luv all of thir songs nd i hope they last 4ever they make the perfect couple i hope jb one day do get to get on one knee nd marry selena nd they dnt need to listen to all they haters as long as they got tht one big big big big fan like im to them thir good luv u guys nd thanks for everything bye:)

Michelle

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 25, 2012

okay guys i just want to point out something … people are calling selena a fame whore ? and saying she uses guys for fame … okay thats pathetic ! THE GUYS ASK SELENA OUT ! not herself ! out of all the guys shes dated shes literally IN LOVE with justin <3 i love them together <3 #Jelena !

cti

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 25, 2012

Justin is amazing boyfriend .I am not saying the birthday party, I am referring to his loyalty, especially in his environment his attitude to women unlike those stars like Usher, Chris brown, Timberlake, P.Diddy, etc.
His girlfriend is a lucky girl

Megan

Posted at 9:30 AM on July 25, 2012

Aw! That’s the sweetest thing ever, that’s true love! I love Jelena! <3

Ilma

Posted at 8:50 AM on July 25, 2012

Aw so cute:’) I hope Selena enjoyed it xx

abi

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 25, 2012

You all should read Selena’s twitter. HER PARENTS PLANNED THE PARTY, NOT JUSTIN. We don’t know about the speech tho

lindy

Posted at 10:45 AM on July 25, 2012

yeah…you’re right…people are all dumb…she thanked her parents for her great birthday but people admire justin for doing it…it is very ridiculous…people think that she has no one around to care for her except her boyfriend…they are so obsessed with their relationship that relate everything she does to him…

jazzmine

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 25, 2012

wtf justin planned it

Jelena

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 25, 2012

Who cares who planned it… I think that was the sweetest thing he ever did for her… And I hope they stay together for a long time… He treats her like a princess.. and she makes him smile so much.. They honestly are the cutest couple ever. And I love and respect them both.

Ade

Posted at 8:59 AM on January 27, 2013

Your just jealous that a boy didn’t do that for u

meissy

Posted at 6:48 AM on July 25, 2012

that is sweet things ever. make me asdfghjkl. >:|

lindy

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 25, 2012

she thanked her parents for planning a great birthday for her via twitter…why do you all claim that it was justin who did all that?

Yu Lee

Posted at 4:19 AM on July 25, 2012

There isn’t a family member or a Belieber fan that hasn’t shed TEARS of pride & joy for Justin Bieber – and now FINALLY Selena cries too!

wendy

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 24, 2012

An old man can m’arry a young girl, a black wealthy beautiful stays with an common American, even a rat can fall in love with a cat, so every bottle has its suitable lid, I am Candyee, a young beauty, 30 years old. Once, I a feel Life so lonely. I am rich but still s’ingle, later on, I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==

Nikki

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 24, 2012

I think that was sweet, but he’s really obnoxious to like everyone else these days. It’s sad :( All the fame is going to his head, he used to be cool.
This was really cute though and I completely support Jelena, they’re adorable.

shyann

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 24, 2012

they are so cute together and i am very happy that these two are together. they are so fun loving, caring, stylish, and comfortable with each other beatiful people with beatiful hearts and personality. Never break up selena & justin!!!! <3 TE AMO u guys :D

emma

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 24, 2012

Yes, sweetest thing ever!

Kelly

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 24, 2012

No matter what your personal feelings are toward Justin or Selena, you have to admit that this was a very kind and beautiful gesture on Justin’s part. And I bet Selena would’ve done the same for him if it were his birthday.

fanny

Posted at 7:02 PM on July 24, 2012

wow i luv this i wish justin waz my bf

TT

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 25, 2012

keep wishin not going to happen

guemia

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 24, 2012

salu bebebje taime bisous

Halley Marie

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 24, 2012

That was so sweet I wish I had a boyfriend that would do something special like that for me….. Salena better never let that boy go…. Justin’s saying never say never, She better NEVER hope one day to meet him all these girls I know have boyfriends that make them feel special NO I want yo meet Justin that would make me feel special but im sure there’s a lot more girls then just me that want to meet him but they have a better chance meeting him….So im gonna stay strong and NEVER SAY NEVER……

selena4ever

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 24, 2012

So cute my bf has never done that but I still love him

hanan